Page 102 of 150 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2984

Thread: Snow Lotus Massage @741 George Street

New girl Mia, 38 DD Cups, very sexy and alluring star from Hong Kong

It has been a long time coming and with a few embarassing false start along the way, but all gOOd things take time and this Mia is worth waiting for!!

I knew she is a good thing when Vicky show me her photo a couple of weeks ago (just the cleavage part!) but I knew back then she has an awesome pair, just need to see the rest of her I suppose !! And I said to myself, even if she is fat and ugly, I want those tits, but this morning I soon found out that my worries were unfounded and this Mia is one hot babe !!

Mia is from HongKong so we started talking in Canto and just feel really friendly with each other straight away. I have a good look at her, she is about 24/25, 5' 5''/6", as a matter of facts, she does look a bit like the original Mia especially the cheekyness but with a slimmer face and body, more on the body later! she is wearing a singlet top showing off her ample assets, Vicky said 38 DD Cups, they are not far away but closer hands on examination will be required............lol and I love what I see and my hunger for big tits feeding went to my head immediately while the blood went the other way down south and between my legs!

Vickey show us to room 1 and as this is Mia's first job, Vicky shows her how to prepare the room etc. I paid my $110 to her, Mia has no idea what is the hourly rate so I explained to her that $60 is the massage fees for the hour and $50 is her tips. She thanks me, give me a sweet smile and said, you tip me so quick, I haven't done anything. I said, I am a regular customer here, I usually pay everything upfront, Vicky asked me to be your first customers so you have a good start here. Oh, you are such nice people. And you are a very nice girl. No I am not a nice girl, I am a naughty girl. That's even better, I like naughty girl too!!

So the massage started, she put the towel over me and started with the pressing down massage with her fingers and thumbs. very standard HK style, so I ask Mia where has she worked before, she said a few places in HK, mainly in beauty shop with female customers and some male customers. And in Sydney? in a shopping centre but very hard work and can't make enough money. How do you know about this place? one of my freind used to work here and she told me Vicky is a nice boss to work for.

As we talk, Mia continues with her massage, it was OK, for my standard, it is acceptable, not too hard and not too soft.

Then Mia started with the oil and this is much better, I purposely didn't tell her I got back problem or where I need more pressure, just to see how she massage in her own way. The push oil part is very good especially when her hands are below the waist region, she certainly knows her way around the butt, top the the groins and between the legs.............. as part 1 draw towards the end, I was getting so excited as it is time to unwrap my present.

And they are the best presents I have in 2013!!

I think 38 DD Cups may be a touch over stated, more like 36 D/E Cups, all natural, very full and firm, very responsive pointly nipple in a youngish light pink colour, one of the biggest pair of "pink lin" I have ever seen!!

Body wise, Mia is much hotter than the original mainly because she is not chubby and taller, she has a full womanly body, may be a size 10/12, but no excess fat, and a flat tummy, and as I was undressing her, she gave out this little noise which is very alluring, sexy, and playful, a combination of shyness and vulnerability and give me this voluptuous feeling that I want more.

Vicky has told me very clearly that she doesn't want too much detailed review on Mia (not even in the private section!),. So I can only write this much, the rest, you have to use your own imaginations.

All I can say is, Mia is the real deal, can massage, great tits, pretty face, hot body, very friendly and pleasant personality, and I just love her sexy voice and the little noise she makes (in a Tiffany's way). A new star @ Snow Lotus !!

Highly recommended!!

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkbits View Post
    She is pretty isn't she. Nice find!
    The beautiful Susan is working tonight!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The beautiful Susan is working tonight!!
    Which is prettier - Susan or Mia?

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Chilly View Post
    Which is prettier - Susan or Mia?
    On pure beauty I will say Susan is prettier. But they are two different style of ladies and each will have her own fans and supporter!!

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Going to snow lotus this saturday. Who would you recommend?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brizzyboy View Post
    Going to snow lotus this saturday. Who would you recommend?
    My Fav is CICI

It has been a long time coming and with a few embarassing false start along the way, but all gOOd things take time and this Mia is worth waiting for!!

I knew she is a good thing when Vicky show me her photo a couple of weeks ago (just the cleavage part!) but I knew back then she has an awesome pair, just need to see the rest of her I suppose !! And I said to myself, even if she is fat and ugly, I want those tits, but this morning I soon found out that my worries were unfounded and this Mia is one hot babe !!

Mia is from HongKong so we started talking in Canto and just feel really friendly with each other straight away. I have a good look at her, she is about 24/25, 5' 5''/6", as a matter of facts, she does look a bit like the original Mia especially the cheekyness but with a slimmer face and body, more on the body later! she is wearing a singlet top showing off her ample assets, Vicky said 38 DD Cups, they are not far away but closer hands on examination will be required............lol and I love what I see and my hunger for big tits feeding went to my head immediately while the blood went the other way down south and between my legs!

Vickey show us to room 1 and as this is Mia's first job, Vicky shows her how to prepare the room etc. I paid my $110 to her, Mia has no idea what is the hourly rate so I explained to her that $60 is the massage fees for the hour and $50 is her tips. She thanks me, give me a sweet smile and said, you tip me so quick, I haven't done anything. I said, I am a regular customer here, I usually pay everything upfront, Vicky asked me to be your first customers so you have a good start here. Oh, you are such nice people. And you are a very nice girl. No I am not a nice girl, I am a naughty girl. That's even better, I like naughty girl too!!

So the massage started, she put the towel over me and started with the pressing down massage with her fingers and thumbs. very standard HK style, so I ask Mia where has she worked before, she said a few places in HK, mainly in beauty shop with female customers and some male customers. And in Sydney? in a shopping centre but very hard work and can't make enough money. How do you know about this place? one of my freind used to work here and she told me Vicky is a nice boss to work for.

As we talk, Mia continues with her massage, it was OK, for my standard, it is acceptable, not too hard and not too soft.

Then Mia started with the oil and this is much better, I purposely didn't tell her I got back problem or where I need more pressure, just to see how she massage in her own way. The push oil part is very good especially when her hands are below the waist region, she certainly knows her way around the butt, top the the groins and between the legs.............. as part 1 draw towards the end, I was getting so excited as it is time to unwrap my present.

And they are the best presents I have in 2013!!

I think 38 DD Cups may be a touch over stated, more like 36 D/E Cups, all natural, very full and firm, very responsive pointly nipple in a youngish light pink colour, one of the biggest pair of "pink lin" I have ever seen!!

Body wise, Mia is much hotter than the original mainly because she is not chubby and taller, she has a full womanly body, may be a size 10/12, but no excess fat, and a flat tummy, and as I was undressing her, she gave out this little noise which is very alluring, sexy, and playful, a combination of shyness and vulnerability and give me this voluptuous feeling that I want more.

Vicky has told me very clearly that she doesn't want too much detailed review on Mia (not even in the private section!),. So I can only write this much, the rest, you have to use your own imaginations.

All I can say is, Mia is the real deal, can massage, great tits, pretty face, hot body, very friendly and pleasant personality, and I just love her sexy voice and the little noise she makes (in a Tiffany's way). A new star @ Snow Lotus !!

Highly recommended!!

Cheers

send me PM brother Ahlungor ... you can have something in return.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ok will try Cici thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brizzyboy View Post
    Ok will try Cici thanks
    Recommend make a booking first ...

She is very popular....

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Recommend make a booking first ...

She is very popular....
    Suggest book her after 1pm,. Cici can't get up too early..................lol
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Suggest book her after 1pm,. Cici can't get up too early..................lol
    haha. what if she decide to turn up at 12pm... I will be her first customer .....
    HOMERUN!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    On pure beauty I will say Susan is prettier. But they are two different style of ladies and each will have her own fans and supporter!!

Cheers
    Thanks Ahlungor. Went earlier and saw Mia. Will try Susan next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Chilly View Post
    Thanks Ahlngor.Went earlier and saw Mia. Will try Susan next time.
    You better be quick, or you may be miss out, Susan will back for holidays very soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cherry (Tamara )who work on wednesday also is a Gem, don't miss out, bro travelmate, are u listen ?

Quote Originally Posted by ScopionX View Post
    Cherry (Tamara )who work on wednesday also is a Gem, don't miss out, bro travelmate, are u listen ?
    of course. i am a good listener

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Brother,

Thank you for your nice review on Susan, she is indeed a beautiful girl, but I am surprised you are comparing her look with Angelababy (whom I don't know much), on my first impression of Susan, I thought she looks like another Chinese Actress 黃聖依 (the beautiful blind girl in Kung Fu Hustlers):

Sweet, sweet girl

Cheers

Sorry for the confusion bro. I was trying to say Susan was prettier than Angelababy rather than that they look similar. She agreed with me BTW (flattery will get you everywhere...).

In terms of similarity in looks, you are right on the money with Eva Huang!

New Roster update:

Serving on Wednesday:

Rachael, Susan 22, Cici 22, Mia new Hong Kong girl with the all natural 38 DD Cups, returning for her second shift.

Awesome line up.

Book early

0410-781-843

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

New Roster update:

Serving on Wednesday:

Rachael, Susan 22, Cici 22, Mia new Hong Kong girl with the all natural 38 DD Cups, returning for her second shift.

Awesome line up.

Book early

0410-781-843

Cheers

Awesome line up.
    Do I need to "LINE-UP" outside the room, and take turns .....with other brothers ....

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Awesome line up.
    Do I need to "LINE-UP" outside the room, and take turns .....with other brothers ....
    Haha brother Mate,

Please don't make it sound like the shop is pack to the rafter all the time, they are doing OK but really not that busy, so if any brother wants to go, there should be a free girl for you. But if you want to see a particular time at the time suit you, then a booking is always recommended to avoid disappointment.

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Haha brother Mate,

Please don't make it sound like the shop is pack to the rafter all the time, they are doing OK but really not that busy, so if any brother wants to go, there should be a free girl for you. But if you want to see a particular time at the time suit you, then a booking is always recommended to avoid disappointment.

Cheers

hey brother Ahlungor, just kidding, please do not take that so seriously