Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I noticed Chinese girls are more friendly than South-East Asian girls e.g. Thai, Laos, Cambodian

Have anyone seen the comments for this YouTube clip by someone called Max Longtime?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Have anyone seen the comments for this YouTube clip by someone called Max Longtime?

Mao did shows us one thing, and that is to anchor a discussion out of this forum so we won't be gagged. Good one in that sense but he is taking this a bit too serious.

Anyway thanks op for showing us a way to strike back at morons here after all this years.

Update: looking at op's profile I think I know what he is trying to achieve. With numbers like this, you got long way to go man!

Banned
    Lol, I'm sending this cunts video to cringe worthy clips.

The cringe is great in this guy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I have never seen a response like this in the 2 years I've been on this forum. I thought guys on here don't reveal who they are or their faces. So I'm impressed.

I haven't watched the whole video since I'm out with my kids.

But even if I don't agree with it, the fact that you put yourself out there is next level.

Lol. I do it all the time with my unlisted videos on a different forums I frequent on, no big deal.

His argument was just so crap that it would take too much effort to type out my response

Banned
    So fucking cringe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That video response was so cringe, wtf did I just watch. Damn OP your whole YT channel is vlogs of you ranting at home. So lame!! Get outta the house bro. Join a gym, club or something.

Or maybe just stick to your Chinese milfs.... Haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thomas,you now have your 15 minutes of fame.It can't be undone.Don't take this forum so seriously Bro.Honestly I hope you are OK!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1stly, gotta hand it to OP for going to da length of posting a video on YouTube. Thumbs up for that.

OP seems like a very young ABC. I have lots of ABC friends that I joke and call them Bananas... cos they are yellow on the outside but white on da inside... they prefer a sandwich or fried fish fillet over steamed fish with bones and fish heads intact... ha ha

My young ABC friends often have problem with FOB. Struggling to understand the way they talk and think.

With age and the opportunity to work in other countries, you will gradually get the little nuances of people from different places... like ppl find hongkies rude but spend time in their country... you realise they just dun like wasting time, get straight to the pt etc.

That's also why milfs after years of dealing with different ppl have better ppl skills

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mao View Post
    I made a video response because I cbf typing one up
    Man, that is 'king hilarious. It is hard to put into words how funny I found it to see, in lieu of a post, a live, real time face talking out from the white pages of aus99. Your exasperation was classic.

A total first here. Kudos man, that has made my day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Man, that is 'king hilarious. It is hard to put into words how funny I found it to see, in lieu of a post, a live, real time face talking out from the white pages of aus99. Your exasperation was classic.

A total first here. Kudos man, that has made my day.
    Now you have to doubleteam a hooker with me while recording with a hidden cam then upload it to xHamster and post the link to the after reports section.

The aus99 members will be funding the project

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mao View Post
    It's because they are Vietnamese of Chinese descent in other words overseas Chinese. It's like you calling me australian-chinese.

Chinese diasporas are obsessed with money to the extent at which you've described but make no mistake these diasporas are by no means any sort of frame of reference for real Chinese from China.

If I had to guess I'd say it's because all the diasporas all came from a time when china was extremely poor and so the parents pass on that mentality to their kids (this is called cultural stasis. It happens to people who don't Integrate according to modern society) whereas modern day Chinese from big cities did not have to grow up in during the century of humiliation period or cultural revolution levels of poverty and instability.
    Mao, the Chinese were kicked out of what we know as Vietnam in the 1600s. So there has been 400 years since the north of Vietnam was very influenced by China.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is going to go round and round. it will never end blaming what country they are from. Technically, racist lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    1stly, gotta hand it to OP for going to da length of posting a video on YouTube. Thumbs up for that.

OP seems like a very young ABC. I have lots of ABC friends that I joke and call them Bananas... cos they are yellow on the outside but white on da inside... they prefer a sandwich or fried fish fillet over steamed fish with bones and fish heads intact... ha ha

My young ABC friends often have problem with FOB. Struggling to understand the way they talk and think.

With age and the opportunity to work in other countries, you will gradually get the little nuances of people from different places... like ppl find hongkies rude but spend time in their country... you realise they just dun like wasting time, get straight to the pt etc.

That's also why milfs after years of dealing with different ppl have better ppl skills
    ABCs are not Chinese technically speaking. ABC is not even a legally recognised term ABC is a flawed term it's more like ABH Australian born han.

There's a real flaw with comparing ABCs to FOBs. Different planes of existence. We only share ancestry, nothing's else.

Also I feel that ABCs are just undercover Chinese. A white guy hiding inside Chinese skin to fool native chinese. ABCs are rogue Chinese.

Hypothetically, If war comes between china and australia ABCs will side with australia instead of china. I mean why wouldn't they? Thry are afterall australian. Try asking them this question next time and you'll know where they stand. They know about their heritage as much as your average white guy. Kevin Rudd is more well versed in the Chinese language, society, culture than ABCs.

But to go on a rant, multiculturalism is garbage and this is coming from someone who's been in this country longer than anyone else in this thread, I know this may be hard to believe. I've seen this country go from relatively okay to a country waiting to be torn apart from the inside. I remember assimilation was stressed upon, sure multiculturalism was encouraged on paper but less so in practice. If you want a real australian education these days you'd best attend a private school somewhere in the east or north-eastern Sydney.

Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    Dude there’s probably people twice your age in this thread.

Also, you are ignorant as fuck.
    I said he’s naiïve from the start !

But a warning to everyone who responds, from his incoherent views, extreme reactions to debates on a sex forum, to his pained expressions in the video, these are signs of a person with mental instability, someone who could commit self harm and blame it on cyber bullying.....

Don’t want to be one of the contributors in an investigation, I’m out !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post

But a warning to everyone who responds, from his incoherent views, extreme reactions to debates on a sex forum, to his pained expressions in the video, these are signs of a person with mental instability, someone who could commit self harm and blame it on cyber bullying.....

wilisno has been right from the start to the finish.
    And here I'm gonna finish.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    Dude there’s probably people twice your age in this thread.

Also, you are ignorant as fuck.
    1) twice my age but haven't lived in Australia longer than me
    2) ignorant in? You're just throwing buzzwords

If you think im wrong then prove it because you don't have a point, otherwise it's nice to know you have an opinion. A lot of the things said here have no backing and are mere opinions and beliefs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post

Bro Wilisno is right. Dont bother or encourage this guy, according to his channel he is a total nut case. Dude has autism and is on anti depressants, which explains everything. Hope your seeing a psychiatrist and getting help Thomas.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In my experience, young WL are more friendly to Asian but milf perform reversely.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yyc2931 View Post
    In my experience, young WL are more friendly to Asian but milf perform reversely.
    Milfs are more willing to accept personal requests and get nasty from my experience.

You get a more casual and relaxed experience from milfs whereas with younger girls you can tell they're just putting on an act

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I concur with Wilisno.
    This Mao/Thomas dude obviously needs to see a psychiatrist and get some meds.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast