Thread: Didi - Pretty, Busty, Sexy and Unforgettable (from 278 Club)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Didi - Pretty, Busty, Sexy and Unforgettable (from 278 Club)

On Tuesday night, a mate and myself decided to visit 278 club for a good punt. Boy, the place was busy, you can hear horny noises came out of the room and there weren't any girls that we like so we headed down to next door Ginza.

Saw a few girls in the line up, and saw Didi. Isn't that the girl from 278 Club? So now she works in Ginza.

She looked so pretty, large beautiful set of eyes, nose, mouth, lips, every aspect of her five senses just looked so perfect. She looked liked a TV star so it wasn't a difficult choice for me, and my good mate let me choose first.

Inside the room, I had a closer look at Didi, apart from her pretty face, my guess she is around 165cm tall and 47kg, early 20s years old, her body is toned and she is more athletic than skinny. Her skin is very soft to touch. Now her DD cup Boobs, so busty and so soft, her nipples are light brown and I can barely hold them in my hand. She doesn't mind if I squeeze them, it's just the best feeling when I do. Now her peachy arse, beautifully shaped and soft to touch, she also doesn't mind if I squeeze them, oh she is just a complete package. So sexy.

To the service, shower together, BBBJ in the shower, she used a bit of warm water in her mouth to give me that bit of extra sensation, then I jokingly asked her, where is the ice?? She said she can get cold water but I told her I was only joking. She looked so cute with that puzzled look on her face. Sex in bed was sensational, BBBJ, 69, DATY, Cowgirl, Doggie, Missionary, she is so accommodating and every part of the sex was enjoyable. There is no hurry with this girl, it's like making love to my girl friend, if I have one, haha. Her pussy was very tight, so I had no trouble coming, I just have to make sure I hold long enough to enjoy this beautiful young lady, it was an unforgettable sex.

I read so much about Didi from recent ARs and I always wanted to try her but never had the luck to see her. She was either busy or off work. If I would of known she is this great I would of make my own luck and book her in advance. Didi has been played on my mind for the last 2 days so I decided to register and write her an AR.

So this is my first AR, and her name is Didi.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great first AR SydneyBronx, Didi is a lovely girl, I didn‘t know she‘s gone to Ginza. Thanks for sharing, she is great all over, miss her a bit now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR SydneyBronx, Didi is one of the prettiest girl in 278/Ginza, period!

Speaking of period.... (Bobo.....)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR SydneyBronx, Didi is my first girl at 278 Club, she is the reason why I'm converted to a 278 customer. She is pretty, great body and nice personality. There were already a lot of ARs about her, otherwise I would write one for her.

I went to Ginza once a while back, I had no luck because most have to prebook, only a few girl will come and see the customers, most times I would like to see the girl first, so you were lucky to see Didi because she would be popular I thought. Very lucky indeed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xandy View Post
    Nice AR SydneyBronx, Didi is my first girl at 278 Club, she is the reason why I'm converted to a 278 customer. She is pretty, great body and nice personality. There were already a lot of ARs about her, otherwise I would write one for her.

I went to Ginza once a while back, I had no luck because most have to prebook, only a few girl will come and see the customers, most times I would like to see the girl first, so you were lucky to see Didi because she would be popular I thought. Very lucky indeed.
    Thanks, yes Didi is still playing on my head til this day. I just might have to visit her again soon, today Ginza is closed so she is in 278 Club. Very tempting indeed, haha.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went and saw Didi again today. Second visit even better than the first. What a beautiful woman.