Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NO INDIAN MEN!

Senior Member(無間使者)

NO INDIAN MEN!

I have noticed on websites where private girls advertise some of them will have "I do not see Indian men" a the bottom of their description/list of services. I know some WL/ML don't like seeing people from their own ethnicity to avoid running in to people they may know, but none of the women I have seen listing "no Indians" have been Indian themselves, in fact they are mostly Asian and some Caucasian. I am not Indian so it does not impact on me, still curious what is up with that.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    There is a stereotype that indian men treat WLs badly, not saying it is true or false, just sayin.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...hts-rape-girls
    https://www.thehindubusinessline.com...cle9800756.ece

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As far as i know its cause of hygiene. One of my favourite ML told me they reject most indian men cause of how bad they smell and cause they don't know how to treat a lady. Apparently they have no sense of personal space and what things are off the table. And she even said they smell like curry

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Another useless thread !!!
    Every one know the answer but you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to a brothel one time and there was a Indian guy before me. Who was going to do a session with the WL.

Since no one was available (think only 1 girl was working). I was ask to return after the hr.

When it was mine turn. Did my session with the girl. Then we chatted, I mention how I come here an hr ago and there was an Indian before me. Ye,she said he had d cheese and refuse to shower so she had to refuse the service. Omg didnt think this could happen.

I mean hygiene important and refusing to shower.....

Indians are the AA of Australia.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not only that, some of them do feel "entitled" and are disrespectful of women.

Not painting everyone with the same brush but there are the few minority that leads to that stereotypical image.

In the WLs/MLs POV though, if they've had to put up with a few of these, they're more inclined to write those sorts of disclaimers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whenever I’ve asked ML/WL who their worst customers are they’ve always responded either Indian or Lebanese as they are either rough with the girls, try to come twice in a 30 min session or lowball/get out of paying the tips for extras.

Not saying this would be true for all Indians/Lebanese but just relaying the responses I got and you get the gist.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No offense...
    Just based on the comments from the girls I normally see RNT joint only. It comes up with a few reasons why the WL don’t want to see Indians. Disrespectful/always bargain for better prices and etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's in the culture to barter. Also the strong smell and hygiene.

I had a session with an Indian ML once just for the novelty of it, I didnt enjoy it because of the scent. I guess it work both way right? I am just saying my personal experience and I understand other people dont mind about it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ML i know refuses all indians purely for the fact that she tries to give good service to everyone but indians want more for what they pay, have bad hygiene, are rough and are very disrespectful. She thought she just unlucky first time and see anot6het and another got same treatment so now bans them all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Spicy indian food will make you smell even showering and deodorant wont help much. It gets through skin pores and sweat. I am usually aware of this to not eat certain foods if I plan to punt. Things like garlic etc.

I work with a lot of Indians, both born in Australia and fobs.

There is a vast difference between these two groups.

Fobs don't seem to understand the concept of deodorant. There's a young girl in my office, well early 30s. By 3pm, this odor emanates from her so bad, people move desks. If she's been in a meeting room, they leave the door open. She doesn't seem to notice and none of the other fob Indians comment.

See all the issues India has with rape and other crimes against women.

A lot of fob Indians on 457 visas had to leave back to India, so I hope the ones that remain here will learn our culture.

I have Olive skin and had to show my licence once, I was like, see I'm European.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They dont want shower even the wl asked to , they can’t even smell if they got the smell of GOAT and CURRY even the original GOAT runaway once they came over to the Goat cage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha. Why they refuse to shower?

Banned
    Why I must have shower? I bathed in River Ganges last week.

Rajesh.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Why I must have shower? I bathed in River Ganges last week.

Rajesh.
    Where people poo and cremate dead bodies up river

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I have been reading p4p forums about Singapore, and there seems to be a similar problem with Indians there.

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I work with a lot of Indians, both born in Australia and fobs.

There is a vast difference between these two groups.

Fobs don't seem to understand the concept of deodorant. There's a young girl in my office, well early 30s. By 3pm, this odor emanates from her so bad, people move desks. If she's been in a meeting room, they leave the door open. She doesn't seem to notice and none of the other fob Indians comment.

See all the issues India has with rape and other crimes against women.

A lot of fob Indians on 457 visas had to leave back to India, so I hope the ones that remain here will learn our culture.

I have Olive skin and had to show my licence once, I was like, see I'm European.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    The odour is from diet, eat indian food for a few days straight and you will start to smell the same from your sweat.
    Fobs are rough with WL's so quite a few girls wont see Indians.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Whenever I’ve asked ML/WL who their worst customers are they’ve always responded either Indian or Lebanese as they are either rough with the girls, try to come twice in a 30 min session or lowball/get out of paying the tips for extras.

Not saying this would be true for all Indians/Lebanese but just relaying the responses I got and you get the gist.
    This is exact same response i got too.
    Indians trying ti cum twice in 30 mins leb being very rough...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast