Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Enhanced Boobs vs Natural Boobs POLL

Natural for me as long as they are perky, not droopy. I made an exception for enhanced when I saw the lovely Tarah formerly of 227 Broadway.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    All good to me as long as they are reasonable big and feel soft- used to met a A cup WL and her boobs actually smaller than mine lol

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    My friend Emily did enhanced last year and she told me she's not happy with the new pairs as they look unnatural. She did ask my opinion but I was too shy to have a glance on them even though I was so curious to know about enhanced boobs. not want to upset her as well so said they look nice.
    My ex wife got a set of 375mil each, so that's double d. She was natural A. Then got her eyes and boobs done to B cup by a dodgy surgeon in Cabramatta. He was a good eye surgeon but not boobs. The cuts were under her arms in the arm pit, they just looked too round.

After our second child one dislodged.

So she went to this guy

https://www.myklinik.com.au/?keyword...RoC4CMQAvD_BwE

He's excellent, the boobs and like this gel stuff looks and feels natural since she had Bs first, then breastfed and then got the DDs. This means the skin in already stretched so they sit more natural.

Point of the story, don't go from A to DD in one go, do it in stages after a long gap.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

my friend was recommended to go from A to B to suit her body proportion. she's not happy because the shape doesn't look good.
    It's better to go up small, it will look more natural and the skin will stretch slowly. Going from A to C or D means the skin will be tight and they will feel hard. Also, they'll stick out too much.

The B shape is more like a pear shape.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i don't care as long as they don't feel like sandbags

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think fakes are weird. Natural is always best.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I do like the big tits on a small frame look that you can get with fakes but in the end I think I prefer naturals. This is because when you do titty-fucking/spanish with a pair of fakes, although they often don't need to be pushed together as much (if the girl is on her back) and this can make it easier to thrust between them, they don't yield and envelope the penis like a nice pair of oiled up naturals do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    messages repeated below

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    My ex wife got a set of 375mil each, so that's double d. She was natural A. Then got her eyes and boobs done to B cup by a dodgy surgeon in Cabramatta. He was a good eye surgeon but not boobs. The cuts were under her arms in the arm pit, they just looked too round.

After our second child one dislodged.

So she went to this guy

https://www.myklinik.com.au/?keyword...RoC4CMQAvD_BwE

He's excellent, the boobs and like this gel stuff looks and feels natural since she had Bs first, then breastfed and then got the DDs. This means the skin in already stretched so they sit more natural.

Point of the story, don't go from A to DD in one go, do it in stages after a long gap.

My wife is thinking of getting it done. Don’t mind me asking... how much does it cost? You can pm me. Time wise how long does it take to recover.

So if it started off as b then d. I guess you need to paid 2 full seperate bills or is there some special rate just for adding extra.

Sorry if I’m not making sense newbie to all this.

My friend Emily did enhanced last year and she told me she's not happy with the new pairs as they look unnatural. She did ask my opinion but I was too shy to have a glance on them even though I was so curious to know about enhanced boobs. not want to upset her as well so said they look nice.
    I think Emily’s enhanced boobs look ok, don’t mind them .

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    I always prefer natural over fakes. Natural a-cup are better than fake d-cups for me. Some fake boobs are well done and I don’t mind too much but at worst fake tits are a real turn off and I don’t want to touch them.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Fake hard big boobs to me is like big dark long nipples biggest turn off even natural A is better.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A 20k boob job is obviously different from a 2k job.

I once met a Korean lady and I was playing her boobs for good 20mins and I complemented her natural boobs. She laughed and said it's silicone. My jaw dropped to the floor.

Bonnie, Miko

Iris, Rita, Rebecca

Junior Member(有D料到)

natural

Quote Originally Posted by bistro View Post
    In my honest opinion, i think enhanced boobs are far better than natural boobs, girl with enhanced boobs are mostly pretty girls with no boobs who later enhanced them, but most people like natural boobs better, can we have a voting here, who likes which boobs.....
    Natural I prefer but boobs is boobs I like them all..

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    A 20k boob job is obviously different from a 2k job.

I once met a Korean lady and I was playing her boobs for good 20mins and I complemented her natural boobs. She laughed and said it's silicone. My jaw dropped to the floor.
    Yep, I’v seen some perfect stuffs !

One Korean girl with huge E cups that were perfectly shaped and soft, they even sagged slightly due to the weight. As I commented that if implants can be this good, all girls should go to Korea to have it done ! She laughed and answered : No ! It’s not Korean, it’s Beverly Hill stuffs in America, the most expensive !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't mind If they are real or fake, if they are real I like them to sit well and not sag. If they are fake they need to look and feel real, not the hard non moving type plus sit well too.

Size wise I like them big and generally no smaller then a C cup. I have seen girls in the past with smaller B cups and they were fine because they suited the girls smaller frame.
    Last edited by Arnie_Fan; 01-11-2018 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Typo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As long as they are proportionate to the girls frame then great...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    preferrably natural boobs but hard to find nowdays

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As long as it big i don't care

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast