Thread: Didi the DD queen

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Didi the DD queen

Is been a long time since I post or comment on syd99. Have been stop punting for a while but recently have got back into it. I visited Didi occasionally since she start working back in Sakura( her name was 菲菲 back then) after that she went MIB! Recently noticed her photos was on 278 when I first discovered the shop! Got me excited and quickly plan for a visit. But after few fail attempt try to book her as she is always busy and also because only certain days I'll be in the cbd. Finally I managed to get a slot! But I was send to Ginza cause that's where she was located today.
    Straight after got into the room I was being greet with a big hug and FK. To my surprise she remembered me 😊. Straight to shower with a nice bbbj while she clean me up. When I was lying in bed I was being served like a king just like every other visit,very GFE and no princess syndrome but big difference was her skill has gone up a notch! Her bbbj, DT, and DD was so different from where I see her back at the old shop. So big thumbs up 👍👍👍 to the management or which ever brother out there that skilled her up. Im a big fans of DD. I know some people out there do not like that but that's definitely my cup of tea.
    Long story short, after our first session I felt a sleep and guess what? I was woken up by didi sucking my cock with a horny look into my eyes and smile, " hi did I just woke you up?" She said in manderin. " how good if I get that every morning" i replied then We had our second session with a CIM in the end.

Conclusion
    Damage = $240 / hour
    (money well spend for that kind of service)
    Highlights= bbbj and DD
    Face=9/10
    Body=9/10
    English= not sure
    (As we communicate in manderin)
    Attitude= 10/10
    ( I guess it all come down to how you treat any WL, 9 out of 10 times if u treat them with respect they will be nice to you. If you are demanding and treat them like a slave, you get shit service. They are human too and just trying to make a living.)

Apologies for my english as you can tell english is not my first language.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fall asleep and awaken by Didi's BJ ?
    Wow, that's some gf material there.
    Well done, I'm seeing her tonight