Thread: Ginza - Asian Only

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ginza - Asian Only

I have seen the notation (Asian Only) next to one or two girls names like K Bella on the roster. It appears now more girls are doing this like K Scarlett

I know that Ginza has a huge Asian customer base but also a lot of Caucs as well that would like to see some of these girls

I have my thoughts but do not want to presume - anyone know for sure why 'Asians Only' ?

Maybe it's a preference thing? Some of my friends prefer Asian girlfriend/boyfriend and I heared some Korean only have sex with other Korean.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe dick size. Haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Asian means who white with small eye?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does ABC who can't speak any Asian language count ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some prefer asians only but plenty out there that don’t have a rule. I know girls who don’t have asians only against their names but really don’t want to see western guys. Works both ways as I’m sure in some cauc shops they prefer to see caucs over Asian guys. Some girls don’t even intro when they see a Asian on the camera.

No need to find an answer. If they don’t wanna see you then it’s best that you avoid anyway otherwise it’s gonna be a waste of money.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
    Some prefer asians only but plenty out there that don’t have a rule. I know girls who don’t have asians only against their names but really don’t want to see western guys. Works both ways as I’m sure in some cauc shops they prefer to see caucs over Asian guys. Some girls don’t even intro when they see a Asian on the camera.

No need to find an answer. If they don’t wanna see you then it’s best that you avoid anyway otherwise it’s gonna be a waste of money.
    Well said cant agree more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not that this apply to me

But Indian are included as Asian?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For various reasons, but mainly size of bro and being rough from most I heard. Ultimately its their decision to do so, and not for you to question it.

Also probably not all, but many Koreans and Japanese prefer not seeing their own since the community here is pretty close

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mclovin69 View Post
    Not that this apply to me

But Indian are included as Asian?
    Despite being South Asians, Indians are usually not grouped as Asian

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They complain it’s too small and they can’t feel anything?

Quote Originally Posted by sombra View Post
    It's the dick size. I often have issues with Asian girls because of the size of my dick.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydlong View Post
    I have seen the notation (Asian Only) next to one or two girls names like K Bella on the roster. It appears now more girls are doing this like K Scarlett

I know that Ginza has a huge Asian customer base but also a lot of Caucs as well that would like to see some of these girls

I have my thoughts but do not want to presume - anyone know for sure why 'Asians Only' ?
    Maybe you should just ring Ginza and find out the answer, might be dick size or she might just afraid of white and black man, lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Come fast dick too big... haha yeah have heard that so many times sry

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    Why bother just told you it’s the dicks size . This from many Asian WL , some WL in the beginning did everybody and later do Asian only due to dick size . Too big it hurt . For a caus , its might be tight when they do Asian but for the Asian WLs it’s a no no .
    I thought this might be the main reason but did not want to presume.

Shame as some of those girls look great!