Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Milkshake brings all the boyz to the yard

milkbottle will here late

Milkshake vice captain of the Friday team

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Milkshake vice captain of the Friday team
    She can be my vice captain any day.

Birthday week very soon. 🤣🤣🤣

so will enjoy the birthday special but raybo there are others you can try a very stunning team we have
    shane

she is also the hooker of the team

have a Saturday milkshake

have some cherries with your milkshake

Chocolate fudge milkshake

Milkshake looking for ex altar boys on sinful sunday

Milkshake vice captain of the Monday girls
    Monday Girls

Milkshake here until late

milk with cream on top

chocolate and malt milkshake

all with fresh cherries

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Finally a day appeared I could make my way out to Paddington. For many years I’d frequented the pubs, but hadn’t been around for a while. Parking is easy on Oxford St and I fed the meter and went in.

Thought I heard a couple girls but it was Milkshake who came out, small tartan skirt today, maybe a signature outfit. First impression was of an older girl, but I don’t know why. She hugged and yelled out that we were going to a room (I think). Not to worry, was kind of confused by all the good reports about which girl to take. Took VIP option.

Started with the body slide on the mattress with the gel. Wasn’t as exciting as I had imagined, but nonetheless slippery nude body contact with what I now see is probably a girl in her very early 20s. I think I was a bit hairy which may have dampened Milkshakes enthusiasm, but she gave a me a nice front slide and BBBJ before we moved to the bed.

At this point she left the room briefly to get a drink. I decided to pose on the bed, and she cracked up when she came back, which lightened the mood and the real fun started. More BBBJ, then sex. Wow she’s a flexible young thing! She got her knees beside herself while on her back and I could drive freely. Nice, nice. A sight to savour. Doggy? Sure. She’s got a nice little pussy, no gardening here, and entering from behind, slim waist, great arse, and my overriding recollection of the session is Milkshake pushing of the bed head with one hand, her other hand between her legs, head down bum up, the bed rocking as she moaned away before we climaxed. Sweet little thing told me she enjoyed the sex, better than for a long time.

So problem solved. It’s Milkshake all the way.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345