Thread: Jennyi - Granville - 0449574165 (Mimi and Nana)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jennyi - Granville - 0449574165 (Mimi and Nana)

Apparently a new girl is starting out tomorrow (Monday sept 3). Mamasan says mid 20s Thai, has worked elsewhere as ML. I'll try to get in to see tomorrow but I'm still pretty drained from time with Mimi yesterday. If there are any volunteers please check out. I'm off interstate from Wednesday. Any suggestion for cairns please PM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw this little delight today and she was great!

She's a slim size 6, A cups, looks very young, early 20s, long straight auburn hair to small of her back and very sweet looking.* Kind of like your neighbors kid sister. Is a student and has only been in Oz for a few months. Had not really prepared to start today, thought it was just interview, it was a misunderstanding with mamasan but agreed to start anyway. Hence the very natural look as she hadnt even come in with any makeup. Has worked in a couple of Massage places before but today was first day doing FS.* Poor thing, it showed a bit too. I wasn't the first to see her, there was some one who did and he was lucky as this poor kid had no idea of time and went over by 15-20 mins. Lucky fella.

Anyway took her in and had a brief chat with her, her English is not too bad. She didn't look entirely comfortable so I empathized with her that it must be a bit daunting making the change from Massaging over to FS. I told her she didn't have to do anything she was uncomfortable about. I asked her if she had a boyfriend back in Thailand and she said yes. I said lets just pretend I'm your "part time boyfriend here".* This seemed to sit well with her and she smiled and nodded. She then leaned and kissed me on the lips, very tenderly, with her lips slightly opened, flicking my lips. I was taken back a bit and thought "ok, this is going better than I thought* " her hands start to wander a bit, around my back, then they come up and gently runs her fingers thru my hair, that was really nice and felt very intimate actually. I then helped her undress and laid her on the bed. Not DFK, but light FK, which was really nice. I moved down to her nipples which were small and cute, also very responsive and firmed up quickly, then down to DATY. She has a very light hair growth down below and her pussy was very clean and fresh. Got very wet quickly and before too long she orgasmed. She was clearly sensitive and I moved back up for some more LFK and rolled on to my back with her on top and slightly to side.*

The ML experience clearly showed as her hand moved down and gave me a very gentle and experienced HJ, all the time while our lips remained locked. She then moved down to catbath, taking her time. She has an exquisite tongue and didn't rush like some girls do, she slowly kept licking my groin and scrotum.* I hadn't asked for a bbbj and I wasn't sure if it was heading that way, it took so long, and what a Delicious level of anticipation it was! She licked up the shaft and then the head of little Lance and it was just heaven. Then she took me in her mouth and it was double heaven! It was a very slow and gentle BJ, not rushed, her long hair brushing on to my body, wonderful stuff.* This went on for a good few minutes until I asked her to move around for 69 which she obliged.
    Things quickly moved on from there. I told her I couldn't wait any longer and she put the condom on, (and you could see that she was not that experienced from how long it took her) she started with CG and rather than bouncing up and down she laid on my chest and grinded until she came again, then I flipped her on her back and mished her for awhile. I asked her favorite position and she whispered back "doggie" so I turned her over and entered from behind.* This was a Kodak moment! Not long after I came hard.

We kissed and talked a bit, that's when I found out a bit more about her MAssage work. She asked me if I wanted a massage and of course I said yes, but I was mindful we only had about 10minutes left of the hour. But she turns me over and places a towel on me, she puts back on her bra and panties and then procedes to give a fantastic massage.* She starts off with feet massaging then onto "sitting" massage where she balances her whole body weight on my legs ,bum and then back.* She then did this weird wrestling-like arm lock to stretch my lat and shoulders, it was kind of funny because here is this wisp of a girl putting me in an armlock! She flipped me over and was about to start on my front but I knew we had already gone at least 15mins over and I said we'd better stop, just as mamasan knocked on the door that she had another appointment in 10-15minutes.*
    So we finished and I told her she was fantastic and she was just so happy.*
    So all you punters, be nice to her or i'll Go all expendables on youse!
    IF she stays, she'll probably be there 3-4 days/week, usually after 2pm because of school.* Obviously best to ring to make appointments.* She's still very inexperienced but this has to be one of the best GFEs I've ever had. I think it reminded me of when I was young and just as new and fresh with an equally young and fresh/inexperienced partner.* Having said that she really knows her way around a guys body*

If you're after big boobs and PSE, Jenny is not for you, but for all of those of us who love GFE witha young, slim sexy Asian, start your engines...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome AR Lance! One of your most graphic ones to date. Felt like I was experiencing it for myself. From your description she sounds like she'd look like a waitress in a Thai shop, you know, not super sexy but definitely fuckable. Another good find, hope I can get a similar treatment from her when I see her soon, definitely on my list to do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR mate, definitely enjoyed it. I really prefer the girl-next-door GFE also.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great news, Jenny is back and is ready to start making some new "boyfriends". Since our encounter a few weeks ago she felt she wasnt quite ready to transition to FS yet. She rang mamasan last week and said she's ready to start. So be gentle guys and treat nicely, I'm taking in a small box of ferro roche tomorrow and who knows, she may turn out to be a real keeper. Her days aren't certain and often will start after 4 because of school. Anyway just call and try your luck.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks OP (Lancelot), I gotta chance to see her today at 6.30 for an hour.If you guys don't mind about the girls boobs size then she is one of the best girl to have .Actually i prefer big boobs ,when i see Jenny boobs it was quite disappointing but she satisfied me fully in the bed and she gave me damn good massage too. i would rate her
    Face 7
    Body 8
    Sex 9
    Gfe 10
    boob : is small (even she was joking my chest muscles are bigger than her breast ).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just had a 1 hour session with jenny . As reported by other posters she has great gfe .if only she was a little wilder she would be perfect . Very soft smooth skin and has some moderate massage skills. She is 26 years old and has a kid back in thailand , and for those that know thailand well she is from udon thani provence in north eastern thailand , overall i would visit again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi. Yeah this place still open, but off late i didnt find any girls here amusing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mimi has been away for a month but is back now and apparently doing 3-4 days now. Here that Leah has returned to Australia and suppose to be starting next week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha, you're gonna kick up a storm with this bit of news, Lancelot!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    heard about Leah so much, shouldn't miss her this time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancelot View Post
    Mimi has been away for a month but is back now and apparently doing 3-4 days now. Here that Leah has returned to Australia and suppose to be starting next week.
    Guys, how does Leah compare to Mimi looks wise? I saw Mimi before xmas and did not think she was anything special at all. Is she significantly better?? Cheers Jack

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For Jenny fans, she just told me this is her last week before heading back to Thailand for a 5 week break. She'll be on today, Tuesday Thursday and Friday then she will gone. Pretty certain she'll be back as she says she likes the regulars who she's gotten to know. Jenny still gives one of the best massages I know and her other services are pretty good too :-)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just gotten back in the game. Saw Jenny this week for first time in like 6 months. Fuck! She's turned into even more of a hottie. Went back to LOS and got new titties and they looks feel great. Taste pretty good too. She seems to have gotten more sexually confident too. Awesome CG! And still one the best massagers around I reckon. Why was I away for so long?! Oh yeah, fucking GF (can be read more ways than one)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which day is she working?