Thread: HK Daisy and Star double

Junior Member(有D料到)

HK Daisy and Star double

Good day to you fellow punters,
    i had a business trip planned in Sydney last week, so i had to make sure i paid a visit to Club 278 for some fun. This was my third visit to the place, and as i am from out of town it is always nice to go and check out the talent at this establishment. At the risk of sounding Bias, i have to admit that it is near impossible to find the same level of quality girls and impeccable service as what you get at Ginza or Club 278. In QLD with the existing crappy laws and the general lack of proper establishment management, the girls seem to be able to run the prices up (for basic "Extras") and get away with providing the bare minimum services with nothing but bad attitude.

Now to the punt:
    Sent a text message to who i thought was Tony to organise a double with his recommendations on which two girls work well together. Turned out i was texting Lawrence who come back very quickly and provided a list of girls who are known for good double performances. The choice that was available due to the roster was, Daisy, Yoyo, Shella, Star and Pink. These girls all look very pretty in the website photos.
    I ended up choosing Star and HK Daisy, the whole booking was so simple and only took 5 minutes.

When i arrived 15 minutes early, i was greeted by Lawrence and two very pretty girls at the reception, who were all so friendly and accommodating, so i signed up for the VIP offer as well. Once cash was handed over i was ushered to a room and got told the girls would join me shortly. Not even two minutes had passed and in walk two stunning young girls into the room with big smiles, they greet me with a nice soft DFK...one after the other, plenty of tongue and very promising for the fun to be.
    Both girls were friendly and giggly which made the atmosphere very relaxing. The girls helped me undress, and then took off their clothes revealing two smoking young bodies.
    HK Daisy is short, gorgeous face nice C cup boobs and very nice long light brownish hair. She has a cute little pussy which is neatly trimmed. The pictures on the website are spot on!
    Star is a little taller, with long dark straight hair and with such a pretty face and an absolutely perfect body! She is stunning and so young, but her boobs and flat stomach are her biggest assets. A very nice full C cup with beautiful nipples, perfect little pussy which was neatly trimmed in all the right areas. Again the pictures on the website are spot on and they do not do her beauty any justice. Both girls look like they are in their early twenties without a doubt.

HK Daisy led me to the bathroom while Star stayed back preparing the room...(towels etc etc.), we stopped for the customary mouth wash, and then onto the shower for some hot non-stop DFK. I took the opportunity to fondle her pussy and boobs as much as i could while she raped my mouth. After a quick wash, she was on her knees giving me a BBBJ until Star joined us. Once Star was in the shower, my attention turned to her perfect body and she started to rape my mouth with the best DFK at Club 278 so far. She has a small tongue stud which did not get in the way, i was into it. While i was getting acquainted with Star's pussy, HK Daisy was still sucking my dick like a true champion.

Out of the shower, the girls helped my dry and told me to get comfortable on the bed. Both girls took a spot either side of me and started to BBBJ at the same time, the view of the young girls sucking my dick from the ceiling mirror is heaven.
    The next few minutes were spent doing some DFK with one girl while the other went to town on my dick. Eye contact with the girls is such a turn on, and it really gives you the feeling like they are enjoying what they do. (At least that is my opinion)
    HK Daisy was first to sit on my face and judging by the amount of grinding she did on my face, i think i must have been doing well. She went off like a rocket, and as Star does a mean BJ i kept licking and shoving my tongue into her wet pussy as hard as i could. I asked the girls to swap, so i could get a taste of Star's tiny pussy. I was not disappointed, she has a perfect pussy and she loves it when you do it right. She was grinding on my face so hard i had to come up for air a couple of times, without trying to interrupt the fun. While this extended DATY session was happening HK Daisy dommed me up and jumped on for a ride, she was pretty wet already but tight as she worked her pussy down my shaft. Now Daisy can ride a dick while on CG quite well. Again the view from the ceiling was awesome, Star on my face reverse CG style while looking back and maintaining eye contact the whole time. That image is burnt into my memory as she looked so fucking sexy while you tongue fuck her pussy.
    Daisy was going hard CG style, i had to stop her or i would have blown my load. Onto missionary, and while being on top of this tiny girl... my medium size white dick looks enormous while going in and out of her tiny pussy. Star was laying besides us while i kept pounding Daisy faster and faster. The girls shared a cheeky tongue kiss and then giggled like school girls, very cute..but i think this was just for the show, as they laughed more than actually tongue kissed. I wasn't going to end the session without putting my dick inside Star's pussy, so i asked for the girls to swap, I pounded Star's tight pussy in missionary while Daisy DFK'd me with passion.
    Once i was ready to cum, i asked Star to get on her knees and blow me while Daisy stood next to me raping my mouth again. Star BBBJ skills are fucking amazing as she got me to cum in her moth in two minutes flat. She sucked every drop of cum out of my mouth, stood up with the most sultry look on her face and a sexy smile showing me a full load of cum in her mouth. While Star went to the sink to clean up, Daisy took me into the shower for a clean up. Once finished both girls again dried me off and took me to the bed so we could cuddle and chat. Their English is not great, Star can communicate better then Daisy. We got through the conversation relatively well, with Star serving as the interpreted for Daisy. Both girls giggled like mad when i threw in a few badly pronounced Mandarin words i know. This made the session a lot of fun as the girls were surprised that a white guy can say a few words in Mandarin.
    Once the session was over both girls gave me a passionate DFK and lead me out of the room and onto reception. The guys and gals at reception were very nice and interested in how things were... all i could say was that i had a great time and both girls are awesome. It is nice to see the level of Quality control and customer focus at Club 278.

Previous experiences at Club 278 - I visited the club a couple of months ago (August), and although the below AR's are late, i think these girls are worth a mention
    Venus and Baby double
    These girls are both stunning, Venus has been reviewed all over this forum for her double and all i can say is that the information is all correct. She is wayyyy prettier than her photos, and she does provide almost the best service at club 278. In a double together with Baby, she is definitely worth a check out as she does take the lead role and instructs/trains Baby quite well.
    Abby
    I chose Abby from the line up right after my double with Venus and Baby. She is tiny and cute as hell. Small boobs, but the best looking shaven pussy i have ever seen. Not too keen on DFK but impeccable with her service.
    Deer
    I wanted to make a booking with Deer for months, especially after noticing she changed workplace to Club 278. I have not seen her on the website for a while, hopefully she will come back soon.
    Tony was nice enough to give me a booking the next day even tho she apparently is Asian customers only. As far as Deer's looks.. she is very pretty, the photos on the web site are correct. She is a more GFE service girl, again not much DFK, but good BBBJ skills with plenty of eye contact. She can ride your dick very sensually, and from memory she likes DATY. She can take a pounding in missionary, and she will accommodate CIM, although i don't think she likes it much.

Needless to say i cannot wait until the next business trip to Sydney.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great to see another double AR !
    I'm also a double lover
    This combination of Daisy and Star sounds a lot of fun !

And FYI, they are actually besties ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome review!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Those who lives in Sydney should be grateful to the fine girls and the level of services that we have here and we can have it every week. This poor man has to jerk himself off for months before he could shoot a satisfying load when he goes to Sydney. He can't get enough pussies.