Thread: Selina the plus size goddess, great part 1 and awesome part 2 with Spanish !!🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸

Selina the plus size goddess, great part 1 and awesome part 2 with Spanish !!🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸

Noticed that there was a E Cup girl Selina on the Central shop roster, while the shop still don’t know how to post the photo properly, it actually gave me lots of confidence that the photo is genuine rather than stealing it from the internet, that being the case, rang and book!

As time is always tight for me so usually the best shop for me has always been shops I could get to really quickly via the city train networks. 316 used to be my go to shop and currently it’s QVB.

I have actually been to 423 a few times but I was driving before and this time I am taking the train and want to see if it is convenient?

Got to Central , I purposely taking the carriage towards the front and when getting up to the ground level, it’s the south concourse and that entrance is quite close to where 423 is and it is basically a 5 min walk so it’s a yes for me for future reference as I can now use this shop for my regular quickies !!

Walk up, press the buzzer and the mamasan let me in , I believe her name is Angela and I confirm that I have a booking with Selina !

Asked to use the toilet , as I walked pass the shower room a white guy just finishing his shower, so obviously have already had his happy ending and just destroying all the residual evidence........ lol

Back to the room and Angela was trying to push me to stay for a longer session telling me Selina gives great masssage and very good services. I explained that I have a train to catch so 30 min is all I have time for, handed over the $40 and Angela asked me to undress, Selina came in a moment later and I handed over the tip and Selina thanked me anc asked if I’m a regular ? Told her I have only been there twice .

Selina is a bigger size girl, very pretty face though, my sight set on her chest right away and it is no doubt she has a big pair, with her size, obviously they are all natural. Selina was surprised that me being an Asian guy had booked her as in her mind , most Asian punters doing massage like slim and petite girls, I said I though it’s the Aussie big guys that like slim girls, and I have always like a womanly body.

So we exchanged some more compliments to each other until I was naked and lay face down on the table .

Was planning to tell Selina I just want a soft massage and relaxation but since we were really clicking in the chit chat, I forgot about it and Selina started with a good firm massage on my back and neck and shoulder and along my spine which feels oh so good then of course I didn’t want her to stop.

But Selina is very experienced and knew exactly how to control time in a 30 min session, so while she started by giving me great Massage. I only got 10 min of that and then she smoothly progress into finger tips light brushing and her hands started to reach every where, a further bit of oil was applied and a fully on TT enjoying I was given !

It was then myself needs to get up, have a drink of water then bear hug before she got naked followed by breasts exams and plays and she was on top , I was on top and Spanish was given and taken and eventually mission accomplished!

Wet wipes plus hot towels and off I went, right on time to catch my train home, this is very good, and I’m glad to know that it’s also convenient to my timing too.

As for Selina, of course she is highly recommended! Just make sure you are ok with a sexy bigger girl.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到) smiling wide's Avatar
    So I had a feeling you were going to head there on Thurs, so I had to book a lunchtime appointment so you wouldn’t ruin her for me.

Yes. Size 12 I’d say and ~170cm. Selina knows that the height and size may be an issue with Asians guys, but I’m one for the voluptuous women.

Great personality and conversationalist; and i did get a strong massage as requested. She has a very sensual personality and I can see why guys like her.

I booked an hour session to get to know her and found her b2b is passionate and gave probably the best Spanish I’ve had; not to mention the eye contact also.

Damage: $100 tip of which she was trying to return the extra $50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Massage at Central View Post
    Hi Gentlemen
    Im very happy you enjoy your time with Selina, she is wondeful , great personality, loves her job and is very good at it. Hope to see you both again soon.
    Cheers
    Massage at central
    Thanks Angela,

So, when is that new busty French girl working next week ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does Selina have a flower tattoo on her chest?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage at Central View Post
    She has a Tatoo on her chest
    She is working today
    Thank you. Oh yes, I do remember her. 😋She’s very tall as well.

Donn and Selina , Spanish Fire 🔥

Quote Originally Posted by Rimdog08 View Post
    What has Donn got to do with Selina??
    It was part of my 4 threads bumping as brother Donn was asking for busty girls with natural big boobs ! It’s only for a fellow big tits lovers who just came out of retirement or whatever !

We went back a long way with sharing favourites such as Shelly at SL and Sophie at 501, if you don’t know these ladies , don’t worry about my posts,

Cheers

Banned
    In the AR it's noted that she didn't get naked when she commenced her massage but later (after half hour). Can someone confirm whether her clothes come off right at the beginning?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I met her today and she was absolutely awesome. She has lovely sensitive pairs that screams attention. Treat her well and she will definitely make you leave with a smile!!

There’s a separate thread about Selina/Sayuri in the GT section,not sure about some of the comments but I am definitely a fans and thanks to brother CMK who actually pointed me to the right direction!

Cheers

Ps. Also bumped another review of Selina in the private section which was one of her very early review, nothing has changed , always gave great services !

Thanks Ahl. Selina definitely has got my attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Thanks Ahl. Selina definitely has got my attention!

Go check out her in the private section too!

Ps. Pretty sure CMK had reviewed her in his Summerville thread but that’s loooong and hard to find a specific girl.

Cheers

Banned
    Level 1, 423 Elizabeth St Surry Hills NSW
    Dear Gentlemen,

Our busty goddess Selina is working today, sweet and friendly, amazing experience, book early so you don't miss out

Cheers
    Massage at Central

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got to see the lovely girl today for an hour. Booked 5 mins before and was wanting to see Arianna after all the good reads avout her but was told she wasnt free. Mamsan is very accomodating and asked what type of massage i want and recommended Selina after mentioning ive only ever seen Ella.

Paid my 70 and then came in Selina. Gorgeous eyes and lovely busty figure and greeted me with a huge hug like she was happy to see me. Paid her my tip as she helped me undress and lied down for part 1. Nothing to write home about here but she did end up popping a pimple on my back! Was meaning to get rid of that for a day or 2 and she took care of it for me :P at one point the oil bottle spilt over my legs and we had a bit of a giggle.

What came next is what i like to call part 1.5 :P it was pretty much all TT but man she was gppd at it and it went for ages! Really enjoyed it and her technique.

After hearing her disrobe part 2 came. Was a but ticklish at first with her fingernails but then her tits came and joined the party and calmed me right down and really enjoyed her touch. Gave me a few pecks along my upper body and neck and cheek.

Aaked to flip over and the fun continued. Fi ally got the chance to play with those amazing busty beauties and her nips are massive! She applied oil to my manhood and gently rubbed it her hands and tits with a few mkre pecks especially around my neck which was amazing. I dared to ask if i can kiss her on the lips and she happily obliged with just the right pressure and her sofr lips. I told her iys been a ling time since ive kissed a girl and we kept kissing a little more passionately as i carressed her face and she seemed more into and she started grinding on me.

Wont give away any spoilers but finished uo a happy man and cleaned up and went to a shower. As im dressing up she cant stop hugging me!!! It really felt like a GFE the entire time. I had lroblems fumbling with my sjoelace as she had her hands all ober me and finished with a nice ling hug and a few more pecks and told her she was amazing and walked out the door with the biggest grin on my face.

Would highly recommend!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post
    Got to see the lovely girl today for an hour. Booked 5 mins before and was wanting to see Arianna after all the good reads avout her but was told she wasnt free. Mamsan is very accomodating and asked what type of massage i want and recommended Selina after mentioning ive only ever seen Ella.

Paid my 70 and then came in Selina. Gorgeous eyes and lovely busty figure and greeted me with a huge hug like she was happy to see me. Paid her my tip as she helped me undress and lied down for part 1. Nothing to write home about here but she did end up popping a pimple on my back! Was meaning to get rid of that for a day or 2 and she took care of it for me :P at one point the oil bottle spilt over my legs and we had a bit of a giggle.

What came next is what i like to call part 1.5 :P it was pretty much all TT but man she was gppd at it and it went for ages! Really enjoyed it and her technique.

After hearing her disrobe part 2 came. Was a but ticklish at first with her fingernails but then her tits came and joined the party and calmed me right down and really enjoyed her touch. Gave me a few pecks along my upper body and neck and cheek.

Aaked to flip over and the fun continued. Fi ally got the chance to play with those amazing busty beauties and her nips are massive! She applied oil to my manhood and gently rubbed it her hands and tits with a few mkre pecks especially around my neck which was amazing. I dared to ask if i can kiss her on the lips and she happily obliged with just the right pressure and her sofr lips. I told her iys been a ling time since ive kissed a girl and we kept kissing a little more passionately as i carressed her face and she seemed more into and she started grinding on me.

Wont give away any spoilers but finished uo a happy man and cleaned up and went to a shower. As im dressing up she cant stop hugging me!!! It really felt like a GFE the entire time. I had lroblems fumbling with my sjoelace as she had her hands all ober me and finished with a nice ling hug and a few more pecks and told her she was amazing and walked out the door with the biggest grin on my face.

Would highly recommend!!!
    Great review, brings back memories, no need to give away spoilers , have seen her many times, awesome...