Thread: Dani bad experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Dani bad experience

Recommended to see Dani. She didnt want to be there, didnt want to do anything, didnt like bring touched. Finish off, gotup to shower, dressed and looked into her phone. Left earlier than my time. Waste of money and time, bad experience.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Did you pay for diamond service bro? I noticed she wasn’t advertised for diamond service though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You went for very young and very new and you got that

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by yodaman View Post
    Recommended to see Dani. She didnt want to be there, didnt want to do anything, didnt like bring touched. Finish off, gotup to shower, dressed and looked into her phone. Left earlier than my time. Waste of money and time, bad experience.
    Who recommended? Friends? Reception?

If 42 want to walk the walk and talk the talk, they should do what other 278 competitor do and focus on Diamond service and flash out all the ad-hoc girls. Although remember you have to make sure your girls deliver what is promised.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starved View Post
    You went for very young and very new and you got that
    It sounds pretty disappointing though. I had my eyes on Dani for a while and was going to try her out next week but not too sure now.

My first question would definitely be whether she does diamond. I can’t go back to standard service after experiencing diamond.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah sometimes with the younger girls there is an attitude problem. Just like my time with yumi

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Yumi a few weeks ago and while I didn't have any attitude problems/time wasting or anything like that, it definitely wasn't diamond service.
    I asked when paying and was told she only does Diamond.
    Tbh I was ok with standard but not paying diamond and getting standard. I'm not sure what levels mean and who does what now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Who recommended? Friends? Reception?

If 42 want to walk the walk and talk the talk, they should do what other 278 competitor do and focus on Diamond service and flash out all the ad-hoc girls. Although remember you have to make sure your girls deliver what is promised.
    I disagree on focusing on diamond service. Not every customer wants diamond service. If all types of service are provided then that's how it should be. Many girls want to earn as much as possible and prefer to do diamond service. That's all fine for them but customers should have a choice. If a customer wants to play safe and go standard then he should have a right to this type of service. If the girl is not willing to provide such service there are other girls who will do it. For the WL, it's better to get something than nothing at all.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I disagree on focusing on diamond service. Not every customer wants diamond service. If all types of service are provided then that's how it should be. Many girls want to earn as much as possible and prefer to do diamond service. That's all fine for them but customers should have a choice. If a customer wants to play safe and go standard then he should have a right to this type of service. If the girl is not willing to provide such service there are other girls who will do it. For the WL, it's better to get something than nothing at all.
    I agree. The question would now be what service did he pay for. If he got that level of service when he paid diamond then that would be a issue.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I did a triple review for yumi and 2 others. Not sure how close it was to your experience but here was my review

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...nd-miko-review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had some fantastic punt here at 42.
    Coco, Helen, Choko, Haru, ice, Paris all were good efforts, believable, and excitements.
    Dani was recommended by the reception. I did tell him she was no good, but not much else than will look after me better next time. I doubt much will change.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its a tough call to give places a 2nd chance sometimes.

I used to be a 2 to 3 times a week visitor at 42G until a dud punt and lack of assistance afterwards left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Its hard to hold a shop responsible for the girls but when a girl blatantly rips you off and doesnt do as expected, but you have to blame someone.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Azninvasion85 - similar experience to yours but not that bad.
    When i went yumi was not listed as diamond, but i was told shes diamond only. after leaving i wondered if they just say that, pocket the cash and hope nothing more comes off it/give a discount of $10 if theres a complaint. shrug.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They did that to me too saying only diamond but no diamond service when in the room so i stopped going back. Complained but just said it won't happen again, and i was regular too.

Hi all, Jesse here.

Truly apologize for the bad experience, we have spoken to Dani 3 days straight 1 hour each, she's improving slowly but we think would need more time. Starting from the beginning we didn't let her qualify for diamond, so standard premium only. Deep french kissing and a lot of the extra services is not included in standard and premium but of course we know that shouldnt mean standard and premium is shit service, we dont want that too, we want our girls to still deliver a lot of satisfaction on standard an premium, so we dont want this kind of bad service to happen too. We will continue monitoring her very very closely, and so far she has been cooperating and very sincere that she wants to improve, she just didnt know how yet.

Please bear with her, she promised she will do a better job next time, she sounded extremely sincere and apologetic so we decided to let her try further. So far the feedbacks since after the lengthy talk & retraining has been positive, so we want to try her again. If she can't, of course we will let her go.

Please be fair to us too, as you can see from a lot of reviews and even the original thread starter's post, 80%-90% of his and their experiences has been okay, and as you know, unlike some other prominent shops, we DONT pay bribes or give big money discount commissions for flowery fake after reports. Its all 100% true reports. So please dont let these rare occurences leave a bad taste in your mouths, please dont think that 2 girl bad service means the other 70 girls are bad service too. Its not fair to the other girls who are actually okay, and a lot of them are really really good.

Thank you for your honesty and feedbacks, we are trying our best to improve our services, and the only thing that can happen is if you all keep giving us feedbacks so we know what we do wrong and can improve. So I humbly beg for you all to come and still try our place and give feedbacks whenever there's something not satysfying.

Thank you again yodaman for raising these concerns, so now we know Dani needs improvement and we are focusing a lot of effort and time to improve her and monitoring her. With these kind of feedbacks hopefully slowly we can keep improving our shop! Thanks!

P.S.

As for Yumi, we are also in many lengthy talks with her. She is improving slowly. If she does not improve quick enough we will let her go this week, or not let her do diamond anymore. Apologies for everyone who tried Yumi and not satisfied, we will figure out a fix to this too. Please dont let these ruin your expectations for our girls next time.
    Last edited by 42Gladesville; 15-12-2018 at 08:02 AM.
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Yes, actually from 100% customers the breakdown is like this:
    30% usually always standard
    30% usually always premium
    40% usually always diamond

it's very rarely customers who do diamond choose standard or premium and vice versa - maybe less than 10%

So we decide to keep catering to all - we want us to be a one stop shop focusing more on diversity and selections of different countries, both asians and western exotics, and focus on girls who are fresh to industry never work before - but of course that brings a whole lot of challenges not present in most other shops focusing on certain areas. But we will never stop trying to be better, we want to keep improving always too
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42