Thread: Sasa - horny 25 year old with a great body. Great start to 2019.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Sasa - horny 25 year old with a great body. Great start to 2019.

After a morning swim at Bundeena in the Royal National Park to welcome in the New Year and to get rid of the hangover, I decided to pop into 7 Cowper to fuck some young pussy to start off 2019. Had heard from a friend that Sasa was young and pretty so I booked her for one hour. Man she is cute, I reckon about 25 years old, slim, natural B cups and she is very hot.

She was dressed in black hot pants and a black crop top showing off her firm, slim figure. She is extremely attractive with long black shiny hair and a very friendly demeanour. I am salavating at the prospect of having sex with such a young, friendly, hot girl in the first day of 2019.

We shower together, she washes me and is very friendly and touchy feely. Onto the bed and I start kissing her. She tells me that she likes kissing and that gets me very excited as she has awesome lips and is an amazing kisser. We DFK for about 5 minutes and I am caressing her body as we kneel facing each other. She is firm as only a young girl can be and her breasts are soft, firm and gentle again like only a young girls breasts can be. There is no fake moaning from her, just a passionate and gentle GFE service.

I lie down and she starts a lovely cat bath all over my body, tickling my nipples and then she goes down and starts a CBJ. I was a bit disappointed that she didn't offer bbbj but she has good technique and looks up into my eyes every now and again as she sucks. This girl knows how to give pleasure. She takes it deep into her mouth. She can only get about 2/3rds of my hard cock into her mouth but she chokes down on it and gags as she tries to take my full length. I am desperate to fuck her now. As she is blowing me, I reach down and feel that her pussy is nice and wet and I motion her to stop, ask her to lie down and enter her gorgeous pussy in mish.

She has a bit of dark black hair on her pussy, not fully shaved. Her pussy, like the rest of her body, is young and tight and what follows is then 40 minutes of fucking in mish, side mish, lying down doggie, standing up doggie on the edge of the bed, standing up mish with her on the edge of the bed and some lying down doggie. Her pussy is to die for. I loved it.

It was getting close to the end of my hour, I was fucking her in mish, I pull out and shoot a very large load all over her stomach and tits. I rub it into her body until it is nice and sticky. We shower together and she thanks me for a nice time.

Sasa is one of the nicest girls that I have ever met. She is generous in spirit, cute, hot, a great fuck and overall an amazing girl. I will be back for more.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

I am not certain whether this is a illusion

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    You seem to live in this place and your mate had to tell you about her
    What a Wanker you are.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    You seem to live in this place and your mate had to tell
    you about her.
    What a wanker you are.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7cowper View Post

Sasa

24yo,56kg, D Cup,Singapore students,She have the best smooth skin from top to bottom, and Long black silky hair untill hips and beautiful leg and feet with high heels, super sexy???? Can do 69, AR, CIM, BBBJ.. tongue kiss DFK …..
    It is amazing that after 4 years Sasa has going down one year in age!!!!

Shop Owner
    We are looking somebody who can write reviews for us.Google Reviews
    If you are intrested please contact us, We will offer you a big discount.
    7 Cowper St Granville Ph: 0426629688
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews