Thread: Usagi to Gucci "i love to suck cock" Gucci to Yuki "1 hour please"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

Usagi to Gucci "i love to suck cock" Gucci to Yuki "1 hour please"

Usagi
    February 2013
    Ginza Sydney CBD near Wynyard Station, 5 minute walk.
    http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopH...productId=2097
    Phone: 0406 093 971
    Japanese mid 20's
    English: reasonable
    Hair Colour: Brown
    Hair Length: Medium length
    Eyes Colour: Brown
    Skin Colour: White
    Height: Short - 155cm
    Body Size: 6 or 7???
    Breast Size: B
    Enhanced breasts: No
    Shower Together: YES!!!!!!! sensual rubbing and grinding with DFK actions!!!! ^__^
    Pubic Hair: lips shaved, patch above clit
    Tattoos: no
    Full Sex Available: Yes
    Kind of Experience: Non mechanical - Non robotic - super GFE
    Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
    Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ, DTBBBJ or may be my dick is small(most likely) so may it was just a normal BBBJ who knows
    DATY / Oral On Her: Yes
    Overall Looks: Very pretty and sweet - J-Lo ass
    Overall Personality: easily excited and lots of fun, "willing to please" likes giving BBBJ's
    Overall Performance: definate return factor

Being able to get a booking mid after noon with 15mins notice made me extremely happy. an AR has already been done on Ms Usagi which pretty much mirrored my experience so theres no need for too much depth but a very fun girl. She loves to bump and "grind". And as per Brother Rooters AR she is definately small waist with padded ass, very south americanish ass cheeks i couldnt help but group them while we lay face to face DFK.

Unagi is a sweet girl, her body has padded far and us just so nice to hold and kiss. Doggie style is so wonderful with her padded fat.
    Her bbbj and dtbbbj was good, dfk was also very good, willing to please. A good girl not to be missed. She has a Mongolian birth mark at the back but cute.

A question to longtime Ginza customers, those from the TC era who continued patronage into the present.

One of the holy trinity of the 3 most famous girls from the TC days may return this month...she is my all time favorite. If you were her regular customer will go back to her or stay loyal with your new Ginza favorite????

She was the first WL to give me my 1st taste of true GFE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    1st taste of true GFE
    Does that mean DTBBBJCIMSW?

Which one would you be referring; Suki, Chica or Yoko?

Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    Does that mean DTBBBJCIMSW?

Which one would you be referring; Suki, Chica or Yoko?
    Your abbreviations are spot on she was the 1st to give me many weird services, blind folds, hand cuffs, under wear mouth gags, vibrators on her, vibrators on me...note I say on me not in me ahahaha.

But minus Chica from your list of names and add Ms Cherry blossom(Sakura) this is the correct TC Holy Trinity, Chica came much later.

Is there any brothers in this forum who were customers from this TC era who are still customers now or am I the last man standing???

I really am curious what you will do if she returns.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe this should be a separate thread, Gucci?

I started going to Tokyo Cats at the end of 2010 when their CBD shop was in Pitt Street. My first girl there was the super-skinny (but not anorexic) Nana. After she disappeared I saw many others including Suki, Yoko and Sakura. Chika appeared on the scene there in March 2011.

I've ended up being disappointed by the once outrageously-filthy Suki since she went private and became Joline. I'd have to hear some very good reports before I considered going back to see her. Yoko gave me the best head jobs I'd ever had up until then and I'd definitely go back to see her (and I don't care about her small tits). Sakura's fake tits put me off, although she'd give me a damn fine rimming and I'd definitely return to see her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A question to longtime Ginza customers, those from the TC era who continued patronage into the present.

One of the holy trinity of the 3 most famous girls from the TC days may return this month...she is my all time favorite. If you were her regular customer will go back to her or stay loyal with your new Ginza favorite????

She was the first WL to give me my 1st taste of true GFE.
    I know who you're talking about, cause Wilson let me know a couple of months back. I'm certainly looking forward to her return. I did find a replacemnt who's company I certainly enjoy, but she's not been on the roster for a while now. If both are there I'll have to alternate my time and monies. I can see myself getting very broke... My Fantastic 4 of TC's days were Lisa, Nana, Yoko, and Sakura. Talk of them brings back very pleasant and erotic memories!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Your abbreviations are spot on she was the 1st to give me many weird services, blind folds, hand cuffs, under wear mouth gags, vibrators on her, vibrators on me...note I say on me not in me ahahaha.

But minus Chica from your list of names and add Ms Cherry blossom(Sakura) this is the correct TC Holy Trinity, Chica came much later.

Is there any brothers in this forum who were customers from this TC era who are still customers now or am I the last man standing???

I really am curious what you will do if she returns.
    Gucci, Sakura was my intro, then Suki was much later for me and i must have seen Yoko as well.... 2035 was my preferred location, I loved that place. To prove how poor my judgement can be :I thought Eli was going to be too conservative and almost kicked her out... then saw her every week or 2 for 3 months,,,

Banned
    I first went to TC's Mandy-Yumiko-Yoyo were my favorites. I was there 2-3 times a week.

Quote Originally Posted by igloo View Post
    Gucci, Sakura was my intro, then Suki was much later for me and i must have seen Yoko as well.... 2035 was my preferred location, I loved that place. To prove how poor my judgement can be :I thought Eli was going to be too conservative and almost kicked her out... then saw her every week or 2 for 3 months,,,
    2035 was a good location I think I only got out there twice. And both times I hit the beach after my session. I actually used to live in the area but frequently went to cbd location as I was in the city 90% of my day for work.

Quote Originally Posted by tojo View Post
    I know who you're talking about, cause Wilson let me know a couple of months back. I'm certainly looking forward to her return. I did find a replacemnt who's company I certainly enjoy, but she's not been on the roster for a while now. If both are there I'll have to alternate my time and monies. I can see myself getting very broke... My Fantastic 4 of TC's days were Lisa, Nana, Yoko, and Sakura. Talk of them brings back very pleasant and erotic memories!
    Well I'm on the Cassie horse at the moment... but if she returned that would be a huge game changer, for me anyway. Cassie is definitely physically hotter and has matched my TC legend for service...but then I think back to the past and how she easily tamed me who knows.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    It's interesting reading all the nostalgia for TC, as I wasn't in the scene at the time.
    What made the girls different to the current Ginza generation.
    Are they tamer now apart from a few exeptions ie Cassie
    Apart from Elli, Chika, Nana who are still around, do any of the current crop of girls come close to the "legends" ?

Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    It's interesting reading all the nostalgia for TC, as I wasn't in the scene at the time.
    What made the girls different to the current Ginza generation.
    Are they tamer now apart from a few exeptions ie Cassie
    Apart from Elli, Chika, Nana who are still around, do any of the current crop of girls come close to the "legends" ?
    For me TC/Ginza service has been consistent, the girls are trained well, Yuki and Wilson have done a good job balancing the needs of both the girls and customers. 1.) DFK and 2.) BBBJ with a 3.) young wl, is hard to get in the cbd for $160 per hour no one can match this, no one has matched over the last 3 years.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    The Nana that is there now, who I haven't seen is not the same as the last Nana. I've only seen 4 different girls there since TC's rebranded as Ginza. Eli and Rina are good, but not Yoko and Sakura good. I don't rate Aiko or Remi as ladies who will make legendary status.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats just my opinion of course. YMMV

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Well I'm on the Cassie horse at the moment... but if she returned that would be a huge game changer, for me anyway. Cassie is definitely physically hotter and has matched my TC legend for service...but then I think back to the past and how she easily tamed me who knows.
    I also been trying to meet this Cassie as I heard so much. I did call a few times and I am going to try to see her one day.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
    I also been trying to meet this Cassie as I heard so much. I did call a few times and I am going to try to see her one day.
    She should be on thur/fri,

Banned
    Great report. I like the detail descriptions.

Banned
    my mistake, it wasn't TC's I frequented years ago, but Cbdoubles.
    Similar service/pricing structure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great report bro Gucci which says everything, simple yet descriptive!