Thread: Reunion with my busty Hong Kong GF Karen, what I enjoy the most is not what RnT is about !!

Reunion with my busty Hong Kong GF Karen, what I enjoy the most is not what RnT is about !!

When Karen disappeared from the previous shop, thought I never gonna see her again, thanks to Brother Woods........

I actually had seen Karen a few times since she came out of retirement but wasn’t sure if a review in the forum will complicate her life, now that I know it won’t, share I will here !

Also like to say thanks to Angela who gave me the tips last year about a very beautiful, young and very busty girl from Hong Kong, of course , not in my wildest dream I would expect who she is until the timely PM from Woodsy, it’s good to have friends in the forum that’s for sure.

I suppose most people here would know about the location, prices and facilities at MAC, if you don’t , then go and read some reviews from other brothers ok or even some earlier from me .

Karen , Oh Karen , so sweet and innocent before , now that she is a couple years older, still stunningly beautiful, still so young and sweet but her innocence has matured into more sensual and womanly sultryness!

That looks which used to melt my heart , still does but more side effects into hardening my manhood ! So hard that Karen has to comment on it: you are very horny today ? No massage again ?........

Karen has also put on some weight , no sugar coating here, just saying it as she is, she was a young and curvy size 8, with a tiny bit of baby fat and love handle , now she is a size 10? More curvaceous, booty ass and at least one or two full Cup Sizes bigger !

I knew that for sure when she grew from a barely passing Spanish grade to now a totally and fully covered and enclosed session and disappearing act !

Italian is oh so inviting and prominent that it will give the Spanish professor a run for his money - milk money that is........haha

Now , finally back to the title , I said the part that I enjoyed most is not the RnT thing , yes, the HJ is very skillful, slow and erotic ! The Spanish and /Or Italian are sensational but I can get that from a number of other MLs , just refer to my Top 10 list. What they can not provide and only Karen can is , ok, once again , the looks, I said it before that Karen and her previous incarnation was the most beautiful massage lady I ever met , she still is, and with that pretty face comes with that look, starring right into my eyes and mastrabrate my soul !

And then her sexy voices - ok, I’m totally biased here and if you don’t speak Cantonese, just skip this paragraph. It’s not only ymmv, it’s almost only applicable to me and me alone !

Then the hugging , kissing and sweet embraces , I can go on and on here and you will all get bored .

Just a small little reminder , when I met Karen for that very first time in the other shop, we were embracing and hugging for the first 30 min, no one was naked , nothing was even hard, just like two little teenagers making out for the first time, that feeling of fountain of youth that Karen gave, still there and still burning .

That’s all folks , sorry if this is not the kind of review you are looking for, but then again, Karen is no ordinary lady .

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Rimdog08 View Post
    Sounds like a page out of a Jackie Collins novel but she could make them a bit raunchy...boring like a Jimmy post...cheers
    Yeah, sorry about that Rimdog,

Just a bit of self indulgence that’s all.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I enjoyed your self indulgence and retelling of a fabulous experience allowing one's imagination to fill in the gaps. Thanks for sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeah, sorry about that Rimdog,

Just a bit of self indulgence that’s all.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing.. Cantonese seems rare these days..

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing Bro...

Quote Originally Posted by azzzn View Post
    Thanks for sharing.. Cantonese seems rare these days..

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, many WL/ML said they speak Cantonese are in fact from China, a genuine local Hong Kong young lady is indeed rare and precious!

正宗香港拕地妹,同聲同氣,不一般的 feeling !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Is Karen/ci still around

I remember going to see Karen at MAC, some while ago now and she didn't stay for long either. She's quite a special lady. Ahlungor, have you had the chance to pass by her in another shop or is she retired you think? Peace