Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Recieved BBFS today

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Well I still got two sets of ZITHROMAX I though I might need it one day but I guess not which is great. It was given to me from a good freind. He already been through pissing Razor Blade this is what he calls it just take two pill and after one day is gone. Reason I asked him for it is just incase I get Clam or Gyno as I get BBBJ, anyway we all get BBBJ 5* GF you name it. I would not do what the OP do though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is double standards here, all the people saying BBFS is dangerous are all getting BBBJ, its a know fact that you can get herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia from BBBJ,the WL can cary the infection in her throat and may not know herself.. Punt are your own risk bro's, but don't be so over the top, the constant STD talk here is really ruining the fourm...

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    There is double standards here, all the people saying BBFS is dangerous are all getting BBBJ, its a know fact that you can get herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia from BBBJ,the WL can cary the infection in her throat and may not know herself.. Punt are your own risk bro's, but don't be so over the top, the constant STD talk here is really ruining the fourm...
    HIV and AIDS we're talking about !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Yes but I would defenetly not do DD on WL no matter how horny I am on that day just not my things I have done a few BBFS but I choose and there is a limit in how far I go with individual WL/ML.

For the sake of it, just wondering if I start a new thread today called: "RECEIVED BBBJ TODAY!!"

Will that thread be getting 70 replies and 4,000 views in a week??

Haha.........Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

[QUOTE=AHLUNGOR;1665]For the sake of it, just wondering if I start a new thread today called: "RECEIVED BBBJ TODAY!!"

Haha.........Cheers[/QUOTE

[QUOTE=IExperiment;1667]
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    For the sake of it, just wondering if I start a new thread today called: "RECEIVED BBBJ TODAY!!"

Haha.........Cheers[/QUOTE
    Are you trying to say something? Brother IE
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

You're not wrong, but everything you've mentioned is pretty easily fixed and as for HIV from BBBJ, it's actually never been recorded as being passed to recipient of BBBJ.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wilisno I gave the statistics already.. Its 0.04% Female to Male, what percentage of WL are not tested and have HIV, do the maths mate..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulc View Post
    haha bro dannyboy but this example is bit lame.and risk is low, is very unreliable statement as well.let see,my grandfather use to smoke and don't have cancer that doesn't means smoking is low risk as there is million who actually got cancer from smoking.
    i always believe in personal freedom as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.so if anyone wants to bbfs,i don't care but the problem is he is also effecting other bros as-well if he or she carry any std,sti or HIV.
    i guess we shouldn't encourage bbfs but on the other ,we have to give him freedom to make his own choice.at least what we can do is provide with info "bbfs is simply dangerous" hope person will use his brain rather than dick.

Well said, Bro Paulc.
    Anecdotal evidence from one person is worthless. BBFS with a WL is VERY high risk because they will often have other STIs which dramatically increase chance of infection.

As for the guy living in Thailand, I've also done a lot of BBFS in Thailand, but not with bar girl WL. Find a hotty you like to fuck, could be a hot shop worker, hotel receptionist. Pop down to local clinic and both get an HIV test then fuck her brains out for a week

A lot of people are getting a bit blasé about HIV now as the anti-virals are pretty good but the side effects are shitty and do horrible things to your internal organs. Furthermore when it finally catches up to you, it's a horrible way to go.

One of the first things is you get lots of lesions from herpes (which just about everyone carries) in all your soft tissue areas such as mouth, nostrils, anus and urethra.

Enjoy lots of BBBJ but stay off the WL BBFS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wilisno I gave the statistics already.. Its 0.04% Female to Male, what percentage of WL are not tested and have HIV, do the maths mate..
    You need to take into account a WL who regularly does BBFS will also have regular exposure to Chlamydia, which is rife in Sydney. This really jacks up the risk of F to M transmission.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don,t think most WL would be having BBFS if they thought they had any infections otherwise it would get around pretty quickly and they would have no customers. Don,y forget hepatitus which can be spread from saliva (kissing ) and oral sex as well.

No maths can save you when it happens, dannyboy ! Just hope you won't end up like that guy Adamking who posted on the forum a few months ago a thread called " I have AIDS " !

Of course, each to their own, I'm in no position to advise you not to do anything, just that to post a statement like " BBFS is low risk " is very disputable, hence my comments.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wilisno I dont do BBFS, Im just trying to calm down the hysteria on this forum in regards to STD's, keep doing your BBBJ's at your favorite place and there is a chance you will be pissing razor blades soon, don't be such a hypocrite mate..

Wilisno I dont do BBFS, Im just trying to calm down the hysteria on this forum in regards to STD's, keep doing your BBBJ's at your favorite place and there is a chance you will be pissing razor blades soon, don't be such a hypocrite mate..
    How am I hypocritical ? I said I don't care what you do, and each to their own, are you guilty of something that you're so aggressive ? By the way, you did say you did BBFS and now you say you don't ?!?!?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Show me the post where I said "I" do BBFS.. You are hypocritical because you don't practice safe sex yourself thats how, you take a risk everytime you do BBBJ, Im not being defensive either Im stating facts here and people aren't liking what they are hearing.. Like everyone else here I have been tempted but have declined..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I accept your point of view Wilisno and you are right that safe sex is best, but every now and again a bro might go BBFS in the heat of the moment, Im just trying to get them to realize the risk is very very low and not to panic, I know a guy who has been punting in Thailand for over 30 years, he is now probably in his mid 60's, he has been BBFSing his whole life and is in good health and tests regularly..
    Then, what about those morons out there who never get tested and often do BBFS with heaps of WL?
    Do you think safe sex is only for men safety?
    Don't you think about the lady?

The regulation is for the lady to get tested periodically. But not for punters.
    That is why, unsafe sex practices should be discouraged.

No matter how low the chance, the risk is high. Why? You risk your life. You bet your life.
    Don't mix up chance and risk.
    If you don't know, at least do some research what is chance and what is risk before you say it

Show me the post where I said "I" do BBFS.. You are hypocritical because you don't practice safe sex yourself thats how, you take a risk everytime you do BBBJ, Im not being defensive either Im stating facts here and people aren't liking what they are hearing.. Like everyone else here I have been tempted but have declined..
    calm down brother.the point here is HIV.when you do bbfs there is high risk if anyone is carrying HIV .on the other hand bbbj is less risky for HIV as both person have to have some kind of contact with blood.the bottom line is there is even risk in private life. u could infected by hiv by accident

and for the numbers, don't believe it.it is manipulated various way.give you an example ,if i have published a data that say in Australia 90% people earn over 200k and i present the data from an wealthy suburb.its is true for this particular area but not entirely true.you have no idea how data is manipulated by political parties n big corporation.
    for the data from Thailand or Australia u have to consider so many factor to decide if it is low risk or not.you have to consider what is the total population,what percentage of wl/ml got infection of hiv.which area got most hiv,how they get it.say for example the percentage is vary low in total for Australia.what if the most of the HIV infected people live in Sydney city .

so number doesn't represent low or high risk.The truth is there is high risk in BBFS.now i don't care if u have BBFS as i believe every man is capable to take there own decision after getting right information as long as it doesn't affect other people.
    and i also want bbfs but not by taking high risk as i want to prolong my life as long as possible to enjoy endless pussy.
    Sometimes I woke up in dark, feel empty, but
    Memory of last night keep me alive; I am lost,
    Lost in endless pussy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well, it actually depends on how he get that number.
    And who crunch the number to get the statistics.

And he don't actually understand what is risk and why it's different to chance.

I think your following posts have said enough :

17-03-2012, 06:46 PM#26

dannyboy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im not going to lie, I'll check out 501, can't blame a bro for wanting a bit of skin to skin action every now and again..
    Then again, who cares what you will or will not do ! My point wasn't about your behaviour, it was about your statement claiming BBFS is low risk ! I don't know how many times I have to say this to make you understand my point, so I'm not going to try anymore ! Stay safe !

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast