Thread: Saumya...Indian girl

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Saumya...Indian girl

I booked this girl early in the week, sight unseen , thinking that she may be Arianna from 423 Elizabeth street.

WRONG !!

I went for 45 minutes and she looked OK...nice face, sort of curvy. Things got off to a fairly poor start when I asked her to strip off from the start...she said "No, wait for 20 minutes". Her Part 1 was very good and I think she may have had training somewhere. After about 20 minutes she decides that it is time to strip off and her body was reasonable...tits ok with big round nipples, a bit of a fatty bum..not too bad, and an unshaved fanny.
    Touching of the tits was allowed but not really encouraged by Saumya. The hairy pussy was totally off limits. She wore a funny string thing around her waist that she said was a religious symbol. The tug was average.

I do really like several girls at this shop, particularly French girl Cary (awesome service) but I will have to write off Saumya to experience...I will return to this shop of course but not to see Saumya!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Kingwally. You saved some $$ for others. I have always been thinking of this place but then eneded up with Mac. As they claim everything included upfront, how is the level of service in part 2 compared to Mac?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saved a trip for me .. 🖖🏼

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by username0912 View Post
    Thanks Kingwally. You saved some $$ for others. I have always been thinking of this place but then eneded up with Mac. As they claim everything included upfront, how is the level of service in part 2 compared to Mac?
    Everything is included (NHJ) and it is a good shop with some good girls...particularly the French and Colombians. Service is great from most girls, unfortunately from Saumya...very very average AND she is a massive clockwatcher.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How's her communication like ? Ability to communicate in English ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She is Indian mate...the English is excellent.

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    Interesting! If the service is so bad, why is the bro asking about communication? To pay RnT rates for a good conversation? :-)
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    She is Indian mate...the English is excellent.
    Lol... Some Indians have a heavy indian accent and I find it hard to understand their English. Unless she is originally from Aus. Thus the question...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by deep_explorer View Post
    Interesting! If the service is so bad, why is the bro asking about communication? To pay RnT rates for a good conversation? :-)
    There are times when I start a RnT session and the ML and I can't communicate properly. i.e. can't click. The whole session feels awkward. Vs. if we can communicate well, chat and laugh. It helps to lighten the mood and I find the ML tends to relax and allow more access. But YMMV right...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always wanted to try a session with an Indian girl but I guess it won't be here. Thanks for the review brother!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the heads up. I had great experience with Mia before in this shop. Shame that it's not working out with her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why are you upping this ? It’s a bad review lol .. mentor her or replace her .. geez !

Banned
    I’m so sorry about that she is New she just coming to trial No More Working here!
    Last edited by Central Massage; 19-03-2019 at 05:41 PM.