Quote Originally Posted by DrSeuss View Post
    What's her wechat id?
    Her WeChat id is Ada666-777

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetshadows View Post
    Is WeChat reliable, I’ve never tried
    How do you use wechat?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    is she still doing it, been around Chatswood numerous times but I've never seen her come up on wechat

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by bom View Post
    is she still doing it, been around Chatswood numerous times but I've never seen her come up on wechat
    She is still working. She may not come up as nearby, but just message her and she will respond .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    cheers for that, might give her a message when I'm near Chatswood again

Banned
    I've visited Ada once acouple of months ago. The massage is great but its difficult to look past appearances.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I noticed yesterday there is an "Ada" listed on 518 Kent St's staff, described as "full bodied, size F", but the shop hasn't responded to my requests for details.

Banned
    If its the same woman its most likely shes not getting the same clientele as before.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does she respond in English? Sent her a message this morning through Wechat and replied with, what I assume, are the price and service. I told her I couldn't read Chinese but hasn't replied since.

Quote Originally Posted by bom View Post
    Does she respond in English? Sent her a message this morning through Wechat and replied with, what I assume, are the price and service. I told her I couldn't read Chinese but hasn't replied since.
    You can use the translate option in WeChat.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh wow didn't now about that feature, thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She speaks very limited english. Everything is via Wechat Translate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ada does give a good massage but unless you like them very dumpy then I would thank her for the massage. Sorry but other than the massage there's not much to offer. Poor English, big knockers but they just match the rolls of the rest of her..

Lol. She does have massive cans!

Looks like the girl can cook! Seen some of her videos on Wechat and the dishes she puts up looks magnificent! I commented on one of them and she messages me straight away asking if i wanted her to cook some up for me. What a sweet lady!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I reckon she could make more money running a restaurant

Senior Member(無間使者)

tried hard to make it good

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Got a contact on WeChat from Ada (Ada666-777) recently offering outcall b2b massage for $100/hr. Although she claimed to be 100% independent, when I told her she couldn't come to my place, she suggested we could go to a parlour near Central station for $120/hr.

Anyone had any dealings with her?
    Had her a couple of weeks ago at Chatswood. Met at the Metro and up we went. Off with the top and out fell very big bazookas for an asian lady.
    Into her cubical in the centre of the room and she started to massage. I was short on time so I just got her on the table and we got straight to it. Did a bobby with a mouthful of Listerine which wasn't the best feeling for the occasion but ok, at least she was trying. Then just opened her up and drilled her till the job was done. She was very willing and tried her best to do it all. Pussy slide before the covered dip.
    A quick shower and I was gone.
    Would I go back? Unsure. Pic was a few years old and she was a lot more rotund than I expected.
    Caught at Chatswood with some spare time you could do worse

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She actually added me from wechat nearby....then i mentioned she look older than she said, she just got pissed and said if i am looking for a wife or massage? Lol...good bye~

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Honestly, She's not too bad, I've had a session with her awhile ago. She's a lot cheaper than any other parlour or privates. Only major turnoff is after the session/bbbj (bbbj, the way she does it, personally not a huge fan of) she does so intense hacking and spitting in the bathroom while I'm lying on bed butt naked. I know its culturally acceptable in China (where Ada is from), I not too big on it and it kind of grosses me out just hearing the sound.

Aside from that, the massage is great, some of the oil she uses, especially the coconut smelling ones, I feel are too strong and it got in my hair. But aside from that great tits and great service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Avoid her mate..dont waste your $$$

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast