Thread: Annie

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Annie

After reading the ad for the all weekend party at eden club I thought I'd go for a look. Doing some research and looking at the photos I came to the conclusion not to expect anything but milfs, which is fine by me as I'm now pushing 60.

Took some snacks and drinks for the trip and off I went. Parking was easy, across the road in alexander street. Up the stairs and let in by the receptionist, a few minutes wait and she shows me Annie. Probably late 30s slim with large c cups, told then I wanted an hour and was asked for $150 (party price).

Into the room and Annie tells me to shower which I did alone, dried off and had to cajole her onto the bed (danger sign 1) started to kiss her around the neck and she pushes me away telling me my stubble is too ticklish (danger sign 2) moved down to her breasts and started to lick and suck her nipples she pulls them away (danger sign 3) move down for some daty and she's got her legs tightly crossed (danger sign 4) she eventually un crosses but kept telling me to go softer I started to just flick her pubes with my tongue and that's when she said good (danger sign 5) at this point I had the shits and told her it was her turn so she grabs a condom (WTF THIS IS PARTY WEEKEND) needless to say I couldn't get it up so she starts wanking me. At this point I'd had enough I took the condom off put some gel on my dick and told her I want Spanish, so after a while of getting more of a hand job rather than Spanish I came. She looks at me funny scrunches her face and asks indignantly why I came on her body I looked at her in disbelief and told her she's in the wrong profession and I hit the shower. All this took 15 minutes.

As I dressed to leave she says to me your in a hurry to get back to work to which I replied I'm not working today I just want to get out of here.

On the way out the receptionist asked if all was good, I told her no it wasn't. I asked her how could you advertise on syd99 that its a party weekend and then put me in the room with Annie. Her reply amazed me, she said if I told her I read about the party she would have given me one of the good service girls I asked her if she had good and bad service girls AND SHE SAID YES!!!!!

Now I don't blame any shop if I have a terrible time, the choice is mine and if for whatever reason I make a bad choice I chalk it up to experience and move on to the next punt. But in this case for a milf shop to have bad service girls and not get rid of them the odds were stacked against me big time and I do blame them for this dud. I'm certainly never going back here again and I'd strongly advise anyone thinking of going here to make sure you ask for the good service girls otherwise you'll cop the shit service girl like me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

bad

I agree with you.
    i visited on the 2nd of april and i really had a nightmare. they advertised as they are doing diamond service, at the end annie did a shitty service.
    paid for an hour diamond, i was treated like shit. she doesnt allow me kiss her, doesnt allow me to touch anything of her. after being treated like shit, i finished it half an hour. i didn't even go for full hour. waste of money and waste of my time. i will never ever go back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bloody shop, fake and cheating advertising! Just shit!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear about your experience. Trying new shops always a risk. Close by shop, Chatswood60 my 100% recommendation, never disappointed me every time I visited.

Banned
    Apologies all,

We are disappointed at the reviews and will aim to improve
    Annie has been sacked as despite continuous training, her service levels is up to expectations.

Regards

Gordon

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry Fair dinkum but had a couple of duds at Chatswood60 as well...not going back there either.

If I venture north I'll stick to 533 for the moment.