Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unusual request

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diversetastes View Post
    Hi Gents,

A little unusual query/ request. As my tag states, I am interested in a few untypical services, and untypical massage ladies.

We have plenty of talk about young attractive Asian massage ladies, but I am interested in those ladies who are older, fatter, hairier, non asian or transsexual – or a number of these criteria. Working from shops, naturally. Friendliness is still required.

Yes, yes, I know. Use this thread as a chance to ‘out’ such ladies to save your fellow punters if you wish.

In terms of services, prostate massage and rimming (on me) are much desired. Whilst I have come across a few places that provide the former, tracking down the latter is proving much more difficult. I recall an old post about Angelic at Springwood offering this. Anyone know whether such is still available there?

Your assistance is much appreciated.
    Just answer any add on Locanto. They are 99% fakes and old fat Chinese boilers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The are some good ones at the Ipswich parlours.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diversetastes View Post

In terms of services, prostate massage and rimming (on me) .
    Trying to find a review for someone near Carina that does that - is it Juna??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you want a smorgasbord of 45yo+ Asian milfs just go to that bar above Central Station on a Saturday night.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I thought that was my secret pick up spot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12