Page 33 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow Lotus Massage @741 George Street

Banned
    Yep she certainly is - tiff works at snow lotus thursday and friday, book early because she is a popular girl

Ahlungar, maggie said some vietnamese guy offered her 3000 for fs recently and she said no, i guess some dreams are destined to remain dreams!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    Yep she certainly is - tiff works at snow lotus thursday and friday, book early because she is a popular girl

Ahlungar, maggie said some vietnamese guy offered her 3000 for fs recently and she said no, i guess some dreams are destined to remain dreams!
    Haha, saying NO to $3,000 takes a lot of guts and determinations!! That why we love this girl, i think Maggie has a very strong will and we should all respect that, but hey, you cant stop rich dudes from trying.

One current ML from SL told me once that a regular client from another shop offered her $500 for FS a week ago and she said no, but when she told me that she was actually regretting it she thought that was = 10 x nude HJ!! Almost a full day's work. I said, look, if the client looks decent and you have a bit of feeling with him (a middle aged white guy in suits) and you already seen his erected size and if all acceptable then treat it as a bit of fun, again, you are in total control here, you can choose and say yes or no and how much!!

Good luck to that white brother, hope he will have another crack at the prize!! She is tempted......haha

Cheers

First Thread in the Forum to reach 50,000 views, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!

First Thread in the Forum to reach 50,000 views, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!

Lots of Love

From Vicky and her girls

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    reminds me of an old joke:

Man (to sophisticated lady): If I offered you $50,000, would you spend the night with me?
    Lady: well, I'd think about it
    Man: If I offered you $500 would you spend the night with me
    Lady: Of course not, what sort of woman do you think I am?
    Man: We've already determined that, we're just haggling over the price.

Snow Lotus roster this week

Snow Lotus roster this week:

Mon: Shelley, Rebecca, Apple (new Korean Girl, very cute, excellent services)
    Tue: Mico, Lily, Leng (Sensual magical hands, call Vicky now)
    Wed: Shelley, Merlinda, Leng (Sensual magical hands, call Vicky now)
    Thu: Tiffany, Joey, Lisa
    Sizzling Hot Friday: Tiffany, Rita (fresh from Holiday), Amanda (beautiful girl agreed to stay one more week!!)
    Super Saturday: Cici, Joey, Rita
    Sun: Mico, Lina, Leng

For more information and booking, call Vicky on 0410-781-843

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Unhappy

I thought another brother has agreed to let me repost his review (via PM) on Leng, I was wrong, he said he didn't authorise me to repost, so the post was duly removed, to that brother, please kindly accept my most sincere apology!!

Your private views are now safe, it's OK if you don't ever PM me again, I understand, but please don't take it out on the shop. It was such a well written review (and Leng trully deserves every word you have written for her!!), I was just too keen to help a friend, perhaps now I have lost another one.

Sorry again,

Cheers

Leng, I am running out of words to tell the story!!

When Leng saw me this afternoon, she looked a bit sad then she turned into a very sweet smile and said (all in Cantonese) When i didnt see you last week i thought you dont like me any more or i did something wrong and you were not happy with me!!

I dont know what to say so i just pull Leng towards me and gave her a big hug, sometimes its hard to imagine how come such a tiny body and small pair of hands can deliver so much pleasure and be so sensual and professional at the same time.

I said of course i still like her, there will not be any ML as good as her and i did try to see you but the time i can come in you already got booked and i had to make todays booking last week so i dont missed out.

Leng said thank you for writing a nice review on me and post it on the internet so she got lots of bookings, i said dont thank me, i have to thank you for being so good and gave me and all the clients so much pleasure. Besides, i can only BS so much, if you are not good, people would be calling me all sorts of names already!!

So more hugging, i kissed her chin and her forehead, she doesnt have any make up on but just look so pretty and wholesome!!

My massage started, as usual, the pleasure started to build pretty much from the word go and with some little friendly chat, times just fly.

Part 2 today was particularly slow and sensual. Leng just sat at the end of the table, between my legs and slowly making the entire lower part of my body to pay full attention to her hands, my body parts became very friendly and addicted to Lengs magical hands and she took total control of my body.

I love it and i hated it at the same time, how could a dirty old man like me got totally controlled by this little lady, i completely surrendered myself and reaching the peak, not yet, cum back down, more pleasure building, i am feeling the sensation everywhere, i was there but Leng wont let me cum yet, she wants to give me more, more intense, more peak senses, then finally, just past the hour mark, she let me cum, dont think if i have ever shot a bigger load, i was spent and totally satisfied........and she gave me another 5 minutes before she got up to clean her hands and me.......!!

What more can i say

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    THIS is just too tempting. sometimes teasing is better than fs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    my love to leng getting bigger and bigger,lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I remember walking down Portland St in Hong Kong and was literally pulled into one of those OK massage joints. Any brothers who been to Hong Kong will know what I'm talking about. Anyways to cut a long story short, an absolutely stunning girl around 20 gave me a massage that lasted around 20 minutes then for the next 40 minutes she continually played with my penis letting it get hard then soft then hard again, again and again. By the time she finished I shot the biggest load I have ever had in my life. It sounds like Leng probably has the same training from these OK massage joints.

Quote Originally Posted by GWEILO View Post
    I remember walking down Portland St in Hong Kong and was literally pulled into one of those OK massage joints. Any brothers who been to Hong Kong will know what I'm talking about. Anyways to cut a long story short, an absolutely stunning girl around 20 gave me a massage that lasted around 20 minutes then for the next 40 minutes she continually played with my penis letting it get hard then soft then hard again, again and again. By the time she finished I shot the biggest load I have ever had in my life. It sounds like Leng probably has the same training from these OK massage joints.
    Haha, brother GWEILO,

I never had the OK pleasure in Portland Street, so you are the more lucky one.......LOL

Whether Leng used to work the streets near Portland or indeed serving from outcall agencies to 5 star hotels @ HKD$3,000/2 hr, it really doesn't matter, hers hands are magical and the girl is sensual, that's the only things important to me.

Who knows, may be what you experienced in HK was the best ever and Leng's skills may not even be close enough to that or she could be miles ahead, there is only one way to find out..........haha

Are you up to the challenge??

Cheers

I CAN DO A COMPARISON, JUST HAVE A PORTLAND STREET STYLE massage in hkg 2 days ago. i will try LENG next week and provide detail report

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    I CAN DO A COMPARISON, JUST HAVE A PORTLAND STREET STYLE massage in hkg 2 days ago. i will try LENG next week and provide detail report
    Hi Brother Mate,

Would you like the number of the agency Leng works for in Hong Kong, they can cum to your hotel room and that's the best way to test them out.......haha

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Brother Mate,

Would you like the number of the agency Leng works for in Hong Kong, they can cum to your hotel room and that's the best way to test them out.......haha

That will be great!
    But I am not in Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    JUST HAVE A PORTLAND STREET STYLE massage in hkg 2 days ago.
    That's too bad, I thought you are still in Hong Kong!!

Well, Leng will be your first call upon your return - that's if your bullets are not totally empty - and I don't mean the bullets in your wallet..........haha

Have a safe trip home Brother Mate.

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is complimentary review of Vicki on auxxx. Ahlungor you should tell her that people are talking about her !

Quote Originally Posted by Flyerr221 View Post
    There is complimentary review of Vicki on auxxx. Ahlungor you should tell her that people are talking about her !
    I suggest you can cut and paste some quotation so more brothers can read the review briefly

Banned
    Vicki is gorgeous, i know shes married so i say that with all due respect.

Id also like to read that review.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyerr221 View Post
    Haha, I totally forgot about this site, I actually registered there two years ago as "Lungor" and still active, but since I have never revisited and have posted nothing so I am now only a registered member and have NO viewing right, apparently if I would have posted 4 reviews in 3 months, I got to keep my free membership.............WTF. and now I have to pay USD$9.90 for 10 days!! and they only accept Mastercard.....................WTF again, which I am not using. So I guess I won't be buying the BRONZE membership.

Judging by the amount of shops advertising, they only have a handful on the front page (13 to be exact!!), so I guess AUS99 is doing much better, and since there is no restrictions on viewing posts, this forum is a lot more user friendly.

At first glance I thought they have a lot of visitors viewing (649!!) then I realised that it was over a 24 hr period.................WTF.

To compare apple with apple, right this very moment:

AUS99 has 159 viewers on line, 27 members and 132 guests, and
    AUXXXReviews has 147 viewer on line, 73 members and 74 guests

Their peak viewing was 302 on 28 April 2011, and over here at
    AUS99 was 283 on 31 May 2012

Verdict: they could not break a 13 months old record and that record was only 19 more viewers than this forum and this forum is growing, so I think AUS99 is in very good shape. But I have to be honest, they seem to have a lot more threads and posts (disadvantage we have here because we lost almost everything from the old forum except a few jewels), and I will need to go inside to take a closer look for a full assessment. But without a doubt, AUS99 is a lot more user friendly, and all guests are welcome for free viewing..........Haha

Any brother care to share your log on there with me (PM) so that I can go there for a closer look see. I did see quite a few familiar names there........lol

Cheers

ps. that website looks almost exactly the same as this, same web template I guess!!

just my 2 cents

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    When Leng saw me this afternoon, she looked a bit sad then she turned into a very sweet smile and said (all in Cantonese) When i didnt see you last week i thought you dont like me any more or i did something wrong and you were not happy with me!!

I dont know what to say so i just pull Leng towards me and gave her a big hug, sometimes its hard to imagine how come such a tiny body and small pair of hands can deliver so much pleasure and be so sensual and professional at the same time.

I said of course i still like her, there will not be any ML as good as her and i did try to see you but the time i can come in you already got booked and i had to make todays booking last week so i dont missed out.

Leng said thank you for writing a nice review on me and post it on the internet so she got lots of bookings, i said dont thank me, i have to thank you for being so good and gave me and all the clients so much pleasure. Besides, i can only BS so much, if you are not good, people would be calling me all sorts of names already!!

So more hugging, i kissed her chin and her forehead, she doesnt have any make up on but just look so pretty and wholesome!!

My massage started, as usual, the pleasure started to build pretty much from the word go and with some little friendly chat, times just fly.

Part 2 today was particularly slow and sensual. Leng just sat at the end of the table, between my legs and slowly making the entire lower part of my body to pay full attention to her hands, my body parts became very friendly and addicted to Lengs magical hands and she took total control of my body.

I love it and i hated it at the same time, how could a dirty old man like me got totally controlled by this little lady, i completely surrendered myself and reaching the peak, not yet, cum back down, more pleasure building, i am feeling the sensation everywhere, i was there but Leng wont let me cum yet, she wants to give me more, more intense, more peak senses, then finally, just past the hour mark, she let me cum, dont think if i have ever shot a bigger load, i was spent and totally satisfied........and she gave me another 5 minutes before she got up to clean her hands and me.......!!

What more can i say
    200% agree with you bro Ahlungor. Leng hands are totally magic, softly, slowly and sensuously taking care of the little bro, no rush. Best of all, she keeps looking at you with her cute smile and tingling in her eyes. And after releasing the load, she did not rush to clean, she still slowly caress you and seems like she would like me to come a second time. As I am not that young anymore (baby boomer era), I wish I can. I am going to HK next week. Can any bro give me address of these joints in Portland? Or at least how to find them? Thanks