Thread: Summer

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Summer

Person's Name : Summer

Establishment : 22 Brodie st, Rydalmere

Date of Visit : 9.10.2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : best brothel, adult service, Full Service | Brothel, Adult service, Sex Full Service at Rydalmere & Parramatta

Phone :
    0420 466 388

Hours of Business : 10am -5am

Rates : FULL SERVICE FOREarly bird special:10am to 2pm
    30 minutes:$65
    45 minutes:$120
    60 minutes:$130

Happy hours: 2pm to 8pm and 11pm to 1am Fri & Sat to 3am
    30 minutes:$75
    45 minutes:$130
    60 minutes:$140

Normal price 9mp to 10pm
    30minutes :$90
    45minutes:$140
    60minutes:$160

GOLD CLASSINC BBBJ ETC):
    30minutes $120
    45minutes:$160
    60minutes:$200

DIAMOND PACKAGEINC BBBJ CIM DATY DFK ETC)
    30 minutes :$140
    45minutes:$200
    60minutes:$250

Size/shape : Size 6, lovely natural B cups, kissable lips

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : It depends on Price - I paid $160 FS, Kissing,

Value for money/recommend? : yes, def

My experience/comments : So I decided to see Summer at Number 22. I had seen her photo on the website and was immediately attracted to her. I loved her face and fingernails!

I have never actually been to number 22 as my experience of contacting the shop mobile number has resulted in, shall I say, less than helpful customer service. This has been noted elsewhere on the forum. I decided to try again and asked if she was available and when the answer was yes, and being quite late being after midnight, I thought maybe the pricing might be more flexible for kissing, which is what I prefer so I asked how much for an hour with kissing. I was dreading the response due to their tiered pricing but it came back at $140. SO i quickly drove over.

When I arrived I was greeted by Moon, a very pleasant lady, which I later found out only works on tuesday nights, (that's a tip for others right there) . In discussing finances she asked how long and I said one hour and I just wanted to confirm that kissing was included at which point she Said it would cost $200. I was very tempted to just walk as I find being baited to come to the shop very dishonest BUT to her credit, when I poilitely pointed out the text message price I thien asked if we could come to a compromise rather than insisting on the $140 (which I did feel ethically entitled to). We agreed on $160. BUT, she said not to mention this and that the other guy that works there would not do that price.

When I walked into the room and saw summer my eyes almost fell out. She was made up perfectly, wearing high heels, black bra and panties. I immediately had that nervous shy feeling of a teenager. She is a flawlessly gorgeous!

I had a shower and returned to be greeted by a lovely soft kiss. After a short soft kissing session and caressing I lay her on the bed and just lay beside her to touch and admire her. We kept kissing and after a few minutes she manoeuvered to kneel between my legs and reached for condom with the intention to provide a blowjob. I just pulled her on top of me which she smiled at and she slowly lowered herself onto me. I started playing with her breasts as she struggled to receive my very hard cock. I am not very big so she must be quite tight. After some nice slow grinding and sucking on her amazing breasts I sat up with her in my lap and really felt her connect closely into me.

I felt the animal urge to thrust into her as she is just so damn sexy, but was finding the position hard to get leverage so I slid to the edge of the bed and let my legs on the floor while i suspended her and thrust into her. She really loved this and was enjoying each deep thrust which made me even hornier. Even though I am 48 I am quite strong in the upper body so I stood up holding her with her arms around my neck and legs around my waist and just started thrusting in her in mid air even harder. OMG, I was feeling the urge to come by now. Which was crazy because I had already been to another place just an hour before!!!

I then spun around and lay her on the bed and started thrusting into her while standing on the edge of the bed. She was able to spread her legs wide straight open in a V shape to give me complete access to thrust all the way in. I love being able to do that except it was making me want to come and it was still so early in the session. Sp I slowed down and put her into doggie.

Now I just went very slowly and just enjoyed feeling her pussy around me and just caressed her and played with clit. She was getting very turned and bent around to kiss me which Of course made me hornier again and I had to start thrusting. I threw her on her back and jumped into her arms. I was able to alternate strong thrusting and slow cuddles and kisses but found the impending orgasm was demanding a release. With her being so young and attractive I really couldn't hold on so I just allowed myself to thrust harder and explode inside her.

She was very affectionate and cuddly afterwards and she wanted me to lay down beside her and cuddle.

All in all I would have to give the experience a 10/10

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Well that is a great AR for 22 Rydalmere. Moon is a lovely lady. The bloke who works the shop normally on reception has the customer service skills of an ape. The shop could do so much better without him running it.

I refuse to go there unless it is on a Tuesday when Moon is there.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Well that is a great AR for 22 Rydalmere. Moon is a lovely lady. The bloke who works the shop normally on reception has the customer service skills of an ape. The shop could do so much better without him running it.

I refuse to go there unless it is on a Tuesday when Moon is there.
    Hv u been there lately?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouintainboy70 View Post
    Person's Name : Summer

Establishment : 22 Brodie st, Rydalmere

Date of Visit : 9.10.2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : best brothel, adult service, Full Service | Brothel, Adult service, Sex Full Service at Rydalmere & Parramatta

Phone :
    0420 466 388

Hours of Business : 10am -5am

Rates : FULL SERVICE FOREarly bird special:10am to 2pm
    30 minutes:$65
    45 minutes:$120
    60 minutes:$130

Happy hours: 2pm to 8pm and 11pm to 1am Fri & Sat to 3am
    30 minutes:$75
    45 minutes:$130
    60 minutes:$140

Normal price 9mp to 10pm
    30minutes :$90
    45minutes:$140
    60minutes:$160

GOLD CLASSINC BBBJ ETC):
    30minutes $120
    45minutes:$160
    60minutes:$200

DIAMOND PACKAGEINC BBBJ CIM DATY DFK ETC)
    30 minutes :$140
    45minutes:$200
    60minutes:$250

Size/shape : Size 6, lovely natural B cups, kissable lips

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : It depends on Price - I paid $160 FS, Kissing,

Value for money/recommend? : yes, def

My experience/comments : So I decided to see Summer at Number 22. I had seen her photo on the website and was immediately attracted to her. I loved her face and fingernails!

I have never actually been to number 22 as my experience of contacting the shop mobile number has resulted in, shall I say, less than helpful customer service. This has been noted elsewhere on the forum. I decided to try again and asked if she was available and when the answer was yes, and being quite late being after midnight, I thought maybe the pricing might be more flexible for kissing, which is what I prefer so I asked how much for an hour with kissing. I was dreading the response due to their tiered pricing but it came back at $140. SO i quickly drove over.

When I arrived I was greeted by Moon, a very pleasant lady, which I later found out only works on tuesday nights, (that's a tip for others right there) . In discussing finances she asked how long and I said one hour and I just wanted to confirm that kissing was included at which point she Said it would cost $200. I was very tempted to just walk as I find being baited to come to the shop very dishonest BUT to her credit, when I poilitely pointed out the text message price I thien asked if we could come to a compromise rather than insisting on the $140 (which I did feel ethically entitled to). We agreed on $160. BUT, she said not to mention this and that the other guy that works there would not do that price.

When I walked into the room and saw summer my eyes almost fell out. She was made up perfectly, wearing high heels, black bra and panties. I immediately had that nervous shy feeling of a teenager. She is a flawlessly gorgeous!

I had a shower and returned to be greeted by a lovely soft kiss. After a short soft kissing session and caressing I lay her on the bed and just lay beside her to touch and admire her. We kept kissing and after a few minutes she manoeuvered to kneel between my legs and reached for condom with the intention to provide a blowjob. I just pulled her on top of me which she smiled at and she slowly lowered herself onto me. I started playing with her breasts as she struggled to receive my very hard cock. I am not very big so she must be quite tight. After some nice slow grinding and sucking on her amazing breasts I sat up with her in my lap and really felt her connect closely into me.

I felt the animal urge to thrust into her as she is just so damn sexy, but was finding the position hard to get leverage so I slid to the edge of the bed and let my legs on the floor while i suspended her and thrust into her. She really loved this and was enjoying each deep thrust which made me even hornier. Even though I am 48 I am quite strong in the upper body so I stood up holding her with her arms around my neck and legs around my waist and just started thrusting in her in mid air even harder. OMG, I was feeling the urge to come by now. Which was crazy because I had already been to another place just an hour before!!!

I then spun around and lay her on the bed and started thrusting into her while standing on the edge of the bed. She was able to spread her legs wide straight open in a V shape to give me complete access to thrust all the way in. I love being able to do that except it was making me want to come and it was still so early in the session. Sp I slowed down and put her into doggie.

Now I just went very slowly and just enjoyed feeling her pussy around me and just caressed her and played with clit. She was getting very turned and bent around to kiss me which Of course made me hornier again and I had to start thrusting. I threw her on her back and jumped into her arms. I was able to alternate strong thrusting and slow cuddles and kisses but found the impending orgasm was demanding a release. With her being so young and attractive I really couldn't hold on so I just allowed myself to thrust harder and explode inside her.

She was very affectionate and cuddly afterwards and she wanted me to lay down beside her and cuddle.

All in all I would have to give the experience a 10/10
    Did she offer u DFK?