Thread: Kira - it all went downhill!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Kira - it all went downhill!

First time at this shop for me. As I like to kiss (especially DFK) and DATY as part of a session, I paid for the $240 VIP package.
    I'd never had a nuru massage or been rimmed before, so I thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to try these things out!
    I met Kira on a Sunday evening - slim & sexy, friendly & chatty. I paid my entry fee & she led me upstairs to the #1 room. I was impressed! Huge bed, huge shower, inflatable mattress, and off we went: wash down, routine-like 15-20 seconds of rimming, 30 seconds of nuru massage but fantastic BBBJ. DATY on the mattress with the warm water running & then continued on the bed. 2x orgasm performances by Kira, and then there's only 5 minutes left! Wow! It was extended to 10 minutes "because I like you" but DFK was off the table - even though she said yes via gestures & translator app. Those lips were tightly shut! There was time for her to tell me about her 2 boyfriends - 1 in Tokyo and the other in Singapore, though...
    Time to abandon ship! I jumped in the shower, she followed & took the showerhead before I'd finished. I dried myself off & got dressed, while she said "We didn't fuck." "No we didn't". "You happy?" . "No I'm not happy". Frown and "You not happy?". "I'm not happy because no tongue". Kira stood on the bed and said "Here is tongue. Come & get it" as she wiggled it at me.
    Downstairs at reception, I gave a recount of the session's proceedings. Kira interrupted, spoke in Mandarin and squinted, frowned, gestured pinching and biting, and then stormed off!
    I was given $20 back, as she'd performed all of the services in the VIP package except for DFK, her account of the session was different to mine, and the Mamasan would talk to her later.
    Interesting evening...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place is a bit like 5 Marrickville. Can be hit and miss and the Mamasan can be difficult and rude when you don't choose a girl after intro. Well done for speaking up.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    you're not happy because DFK was off the menu? come on...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    you're not happy because DFK was off the menu? come on...
    irrelevant. Its false advertisement. If it says its included it better be because that is what you are paying for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If I go to these places expecting a certain service and I don’t get that service
    I’ll be pissed off too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One paradox of punting is that a WL may find the act of DFK more intimate than actual sex
    For guys its different, you can have any number of sloppy kisses on a boozy night and it means little
    Its hard for manager to enforce DFK vs LFK, its either the chemistry, or she sees DFK as the highest form of intimacy, or she has a bf
    Missing out on DFK is one of the gambles of punting, and its not a dealbreaker in 99% of cases. But because you said you prefer DFK, thats an issue. Not all women will want to DFK you for the above reasons

You did get a discount so actually thats all the manager can do

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the comments & tips above, gents.
    I respect anyone's boundaries - and early in the session, I asked Kira about fingering. It was a no-go - and I made it clear that was no problem with me.
    Kira was a great communicator - with gestures, a real effort made with English, and plenty of translater-app. She was initially really fun.
    She really got into DATY but after that, she either shut down or felt that the booking was over. She was avoiding, stalling, playing the language barrier card and then gave a final tease at the end.
    I thought that was pretty dishonest, and then to have her spin a story to the management - I don't understand Mandarin but I understand gestures & facial expressions.
    Oh well - it's punting after all!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fit69 and Allenby are correct. My verdict....False advertising and a rip off. Lies to cover herself at the end.This shop claims to provide dfk, daty, fs, bbbj etc as VIP diamond service. This is what the guy negotiated and paid for. It wasn't delivered once in the room. He is right. But...... if the shop gives you a full or part refund, you probably shouldn't backhand them with a negative after report. That's just my opinion.

I really have had this I have spoken to the girl and I suggest the guy needs same mouthwash
    Shane

enjoy her today

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    I really have had this I have spoken to the girl and I suggest the guy needs same mouthwash
    Shane
    Lol so did Roj not brush his teeth that day?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Bad breath the ultimate putoff
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds that way!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, mouthwash used by both parties several times during the session - pre and post oral.
    It must be 'embarrass the punter' time ...

enjoy Kira tomorrow

pepper joins her today