Thread: 2nd visit to Coco - an unique experience

Senior Member(無間使者)

2nd visit to Coco - an unique experience

Been tempting to see her again since I first saw her 2 months ago. I have already planned to see her today since last week. Her pretty face is in my head all the time. Arrived 10 mins early and sat inside the waiting room waiting her. After a while, a guy came in and asked me who I booked. I am proud to tell her that I booked coco. He asked if she is good, of course definitely, I wouldn't able to say this if I haven't seen her before. He doesn't seem so sure if the photos are real (maybe they are too pretty), what I could say was, those photos are definitely her and she is really that pretty!

Expected Room 8 already and finally saw her again. She was a bit cool when the first time I saw her and this time she definitely did better and gave me a very long hug while she was kissing my neck at the same time. I couldn't help myself stop sweating in my hands as I was quite excited to see her. I was rock hard already even we were just hugging. Then I started to take off my coat and she put her head inside my shirt and suck my nipples. It was good and turned to "okay" as she bit me again like last time. Pulled her head out and took off half of my trousers. Rubbed my dick and pull it out from my underwear - giving some good strokes which felt amazing. I sat down and tried to take off my other half of my trousers while she kept stroking my hard dick until I am finally nothing more to take off. She took off her sexy outfit and off to shower.

Some more actions in shower like nipples licking and biting of course - never feels pain if a pretty girl does that to you lol...and some gentle nice bbbj and off to bed. Started off more nipples licking and biting - she seems like to do this a lot and a bit of slow gentle BBBJ and then asked me to flip over so she could able to do some hand wandering all over my body and some "catbath" after. What special about the "catbath" is that she didn't use her tongue to do this but use her nose - doing the same effect. And of course more biting on my body and my bum to prevent me to fall asleep haha. After that I got flipped halfway and did another slow gentle BBBJ sideways and lying down facing her with more BBBJ. Her BBBJ was very slow and gentle. It felt good and you definitely able to hold it.

Finally up for the main event - started off with cowgirl, definitely worth grabbing her soft boobs and the view there was absolutely amazing in that cowgirl position. I couldn't hold it much longer and finished off the 1st round. Definitely love to have 2nd round but only 15 mins left and had some service on my back and some chitchats. Buzzer off and went for clean up. While I was wearing back my clothes, I realised she didn't wear back the sexy outfit that I saw her when I got in, I asked if she only wears it just for me and she said yes, I think so too! She is the queen type and wasn't the talkative type but she is definitely worth a visit and see how pretty she is. One of the best bodies I have ever seen as well. There will be chances to see her once again!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Coco is a great girl. I saw her when she first started at 5 Star as Moka. Not the talkative type but hey, we’re not there to talk!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If wasn’t for the tats I will book her right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My most-liked girls at 310 are Coco Star Angel Barbie and Nana. I chat with them every day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by SliverFox View Post
    My most-liked girls at 310 are all from 5 Star. Coco Star Angel Barbie and Nana. I chat with them every day.
    I have to agree with you list asI have seen all except Nana.
    can you tell us abit more about her...Im intrigued as she looks really cute in her photos..
    Cheers!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Man... I need to see Coco again.
    I agree she has one of the best bods there.