Thread: Deepika - An Exotic Adventure and the Trifecta

Senior Member(無間使者)

Deepika - An Exotic Adventure and the Trifecta

Feeling a release after a very busy day, I checked out one of my favourite shops, hoping to see one of my favourite WL but to my dismay, she is unavailable today. So I am going to make a punt but I chose the massage place which always delivers, 202 Pyrmont. So I checked their roster on WeChat and I figured why not pick someone Exotic again so I could finally nail my Nepalese trifecta of Queenna, Misu and Micky. But unfortunately Micky isn’t available. So I fixed my eyes on Deepika (Indian name) as she is also from Nepal (??). So I messaged Penny and asked if Deepika is free on my allotted time and confirmed she is so made the booking and off to the city for some good ole fashioned RnT!

I needed to get some shower first before seeing the ML as I prefer to be nice and clean when I meet her. So I took off and arrived a bit early to have time for the shower. Went inside the shop and the place is buzzing as Penny was busy sorting out who’s ML is going to which punter and so on. Waited for Penny to get her things fixed and said our his and hellos and parted with my money for the booking. Woah! The place is really packed as all the rooms are taken as i was led into the rooms
    where only curtains separated the room with the hallway. I do prefer and like it when you have your own room for your privacy and enjoyment. But hey, I got no issues with it as long as no one’s going to sneak on us while doing the “Deed” Lol.

While undressing and getting ready for the shower Deepika popped in for the introduction and we exchanged pleasantries and the first thing I noticed is her luscious hair flowing through her pretty face and she’s got a good figure to match. Just like in the website photos, curvaceous and oozing with sex appeal in my eyes. I’ll get to examine those later to report to our brothers and punters alike. I asked her if she is truly Nepalese and she said yes with Indian mix. Her dark skin tone was what set her apart from the rest. Now that’s what I call an Exotic Beauty (leaning towards the Indian side than the Nepalese one) of the Indian variety!! I can’t wait to get in the shower and go back to the room and partake some of those Indian booty!

Part 1

As soon as I finished drying myself, I hopped onto the massage table and waited for Deepika to show up and tucked the curtain for privacy. She straight away took off her black dress which accentuated her curves and I also noticed her dark olive skin is so smooth. I. went to check her B Cup breasts. They are perky and her bum is so firm and big. Now I am testing the waters and see how far I can go. As she went near me I smiled, motioned to give her a hug and she responded as well. Tick. A light squeeze on her butt and and a light touch of her breasts and no protest. Tick. As soon as i see her respond to the touches I instantly gave her neck a kiss, then I aim for the lips and she reciprocated with an LFK. Big tick!! Wow this is going to be a fun session. So I saved my horniness and an erect shaft for later in Part 2. She asked me to lay down and what type do I prefer and I replied medium is what I like. She is good in applying pressure, just the right amount of oil. With her facing me in the table, she massaged my head, neck and shoulders (touching her permitted in this position). She then focused on the back and the lower region with a bit of tickle tackle and then finishing in the legs and feet. Overall a good massage, she knows how to put pressure on certain areas and I felt relaxed afterwards and ready for...

Part 2

On to the main show, i flipped over and she noticed that Lil Boi is somehow semi-erect, gave a smile to me and say “need to wake him up!” She then proceeded to put some oil on my chest for a nude B2B slide. Then she gave me kisses on my neck, my ears (Ticklish! She told me it’s her favourite part in a man), and my nipples (I told her to lick it and she did) while sensually rubbing her body to mine. I told her how sexy she was as i guided my finger to her pussy and she let me play (Big Tick again!) but only outside and NO FIV. It really doesn’t matter as I make her moan while rubbing her clit as she started to grab Lil Boi and give him a nice gentle tug. She moved sideways to let me have more access to her pussy and the sight of her ass and legs with that dark skin tone is so AMAZING it made me hornier by the minute and ready to explode in no time! I told her i want her to sit her ass on my chest and instructed her to lift that bum a bit so I can still play with her pussy while her hand is going up and down my hard cock. Again, an AMAZING sight!!! Especially when she also rubbed her ass towards my finger which means she likes her clit played in this position and therefore tighten her grip on Lil Boi and doing the up and down motion faster till I couldn’t hold on anymore and went to the point of no return...After cleaning me up I thanked her for her time and she thanked me as well. We both had a good time. She asked if I wanted a shower but I declined and chose the hot towel wipe down and as I was getting dressed it felt like GFE when she did the extra effort of wiping my chest and back and doing it again. I can also hear other punters coming and going in the hallway. Shop is really buzzing! Big thanks to Penny and said my goodbye to her and left smiling - happy and relieved!

Overall a good session with an Exotic Beauty. Massage for Part 1 was good, Communication is excellent and the Part 2 with the B2B slide and HE so enjoyable. An awesome adventure with a young 20 yr old Nepalese girl and a big tick for the Trifecta. I heard her saying she’s staying here for a year and I hope she stays at the shop long enough to be enjoyed by fellow brothers/punters.

WIR: Sure will. Good value for money as well.

Disclaimer: Again, YMMV Folks!

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sounds like a great punt, well done on the Trifecta

Question now who was the most fun? who had the best body? out of your 3

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydlong View Post
    sounds like a great punt, well done on the Trifecta

Question now who was the most fun? who had the best body? out of your 3
    Wow looks like a good session. How do you rate her in looks?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro Sydlong i reckon the most fun would be Deepika and the best body and killer looks is Misu.

Bro sydind i would rate her looks as 7/10 but the body esp the bum 9/10

Sent from my SM-N910K using Tapatalk
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    Bro Sydlong i reckon the most fun would be Deepika and the best body and killer looks is Misu.

Bro sydind i would rate her looks as 7/10 but the body esp the bum 9/10

Thanks for the quick update bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thank you for the feedback

looks like a double with Deepika and Misu would be the ideal then!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Deepika the sweet talker hidden

I had a session with her two weeks ago at 227 North strathfield.
    She is great talker if you guys are into some chitchat and oh man she know how to make you happy. She looks way hotter and sexy in real life than the photo. One of the most friendliest ML after Natsha thai from Top ryde 190.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey bro is this the same Deepika though? Cause she’s definitely not B

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are they easy to book or usually booked out early??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is easy to book with reception but it depends on the ML. Some are booked out early, others are not.

YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded

Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    Hey bro is this the same Deepika though? Cause she’s definitely not B
    Can't be same Deepika from 227 she has natural D cups, 170cm tall and slim but athletic build rather then slender like Asian girls.

Seen her many times at 227. She too is a great punt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just had a session. Lovely girl and a great session but not really my type.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey PervySage. Any more info? Is there an AR on her?

She looks busty to me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tried Deepika at 227, no massage skills really and part 2 was quite boring as well. Not my type really