Thread: Korean Angels - Bella

Senior Member(無間使者)

Korean Angels - Bella

Booked and saw Bella yesterday. She's working out of a cosy studio in the city. Easy to contact the agency and simple process to book.

Bella is a tall girl, slim with a fantastically toned body. Very nice C cup, and unshaved down below. Decent English, and very friendly.

A quick wash in the shower, then onto the bed. Nice BBBJ, and she can go deep. Seems to enjoy DATY and gets very wet. With the condom on, she jumped on top and was active, not just for my enjoyment, but for hers as well. Great eye contact all the way through. Turned her over for some doggie. A wonderful sight to get me over the line for round 1.

After cleaning me up, we rested for a bit. After a while, she initiated kissing, which was very nice and soft. When little bro was ready, she dommed me up, and this time I was on top, then doggie again to finish round 2.

Bella is a great, friendly, sexy girl. She's a tall, slim-but-curvy-in-the-right-places stunner who really gets into the time spent together. Highly recommended!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seems pricy though... was it worth $400 for the hr?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tempting. Does she have natural boobs? and hows her face? Pretty?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    value is always relative. if you're hesitant on the $400 price, that's fine. There's plenty of other places that cater to varying budgets. For me, I'm ok with it. Of course, I'd prefer a lower rate. But +$100 from the high-end asian shops is not such a big factor that it'd stop me from seeing her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilderjohnny View Post
    Tempting. Does she have natural boobs? and hows her face? Pretty?
    She's had work done on her breasts, but done very very well. Feel quite natural.

She has a natural and pretty face. Nice smile.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    Booked and saw Bella yesterday. She's working out of a cosy studio in the city. Easy to contact the agency and simple process to book.

Bella is a tall girl, slim with a fantastically toned body. Very nice C cup, and unshaved down below. Decent English, and very friendly.

A quick wash in the shower, then onto the bed. Nice BBBJ, and she can go deep. Seems to enjoy DATY and gets very wet. With the condom on, she jumped on top and was active, not just for my enjoyment, but for hers as well. Great eye contact all the way through. Turned her over for some doggie. A wonderful sight to get me over the line for round 1.

After cleaning me up, we rested for a bit. After a while, she initiated kissing, which was very nice and soft. When little bro was ready, she dommed me up, and this time I was on top, then doggie again to finish round 2.

Bella is a great, friendly, sexy girl. She's a tall, slim-but-curvy-in-the-right-places stunner who really gets into the time spent together. Highly recommended!
    Mr slim please confirm is Erin from Korean paradise is the same girl at Korean Angel?

One is $300 other is $400!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Surprise to see unshaven, normally the Korean girls that look after themselves well, shave or wax that kitty

Junior Member(有D料到)

Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    She's had work done on her breasts, but done very very well. Feel quite natural.

She has a natural and pretty face. Nice smile.
    Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I want to see her but she is Asian only, please make her change her mind

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well. After seeing one of their other girls (not Bella) I can say...

Pretty? Yes prettier than your normal shop girls. Looks like they put priority on appearances.

Service? If you’re used to the Diamond level of service at one of the well known shops, forget it.... service is nowhere near. I walked out quite frustrated actually. And trust me i’m no demanding person when it comes to sex.

Is it worth the $350-$400 for the hr? Well that really depends on where you put your priority. If it’s looks you’re after, then yes worth it. If it’s more service then not worth the price they charge. If it’s a bit of both, i’d just goto one of the well known shops... more bang for buck...

Would i go again?
    No. Not at the price they charge and at that level of service. But i’m sure other people may have had a different experience with one of their girls. I’m just stating my experience...

That’s my two cents..