Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: WL/ML telling you about their boyfriend. How do you feel about it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Their private, outside of work life is none of my business. Best to keep it that way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think it is funny/hot. I mean how can you not laugh when she tells you she is married and you think about her poor husband slogging away at work while his wife's oiled up tits are wrapped around my cock?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I like to think that I am fucking someone else's girlfriend. Hopefully better than they can....
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Doritos your story is like something out of a fantasy mate you fair dinkum? A WL wanted to give you 50% of her takings and got her mother involved with sex umm yah. Come on mate. We all love a good story but me thinks you are just entertaining us so thanks we all love a good yarn.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Doritos your story is like something out of a fantasy mate you fair dinkum? A WL wanted to give you 50% of her takings and got her mother involved with sex umm yah. Come on mate. We all love a good story but me thinks you are just entertaining us so thanks we all love a good yarn.
    Most of his posts are just taking the piss...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That will be good a daughter and mum combo. That will make my dream come true.

Junior Member(有D料到) penisuheddo's Avatar
    Arigato
    My brother you are a star
    This is indeed classy and I did do the same once
    The man is indeed in control and put the girl in her place
    My regular at 142 she told me she was interest in but
    But a other customer got her as girl friend for free sex
    But she said it is ok I can still see her as customer
    I laughed and told her no worry I saw other regular girl her friend
    She was piss and asked why I say her that
    I laughed
    Every girl is jealous
    She reveals herself to show off and look control
    You show her who is boss
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Sergaent Brody View Post
    This reminds me of once in an outcall agency with a young student who was half way through a session when her fiance called from China. She took the call and had to pretend she just finished school. She was chatting with him like normal and I creeped up on her and slowly fucked the brain out of her. The sight of her dripping wet and trying to talk normally (including asking her fiance to take care of himself) was morally bankrupt yet smokingly hot.

She wasn't a top looking girl but that root was unforgettable

Junior Member(有D料到) penisuheddo's Avatar
    Arigato
    This show the class of the lady
    She fuck for money
    And no respect for her husband
    Disgust
    Shit women
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    I think it is funny/hot. I mean how can you not laugh when she tells you she is married and you think about her poor husband slogging away at work while his wife's oiled up tits are wrapped around my cock?

Banned
    Recently I saw a ML who disclosed the fact that she had a boyfriend in China and he had no knowledge of her work in Sydney. If only he knew that she was all naked and my hands were all over her, he would be having nightmares in his sleep.

In my earlier days doing RnT , whenever I was meeting a busty girl for the first time, when part 2 started, like when she was first naked and I got my hands cupping her big tits and admiring what nature has given her I often teased them with a rather standard remarks (age depending on her......)

Your boyfriend / husband is a very lucky man !

In most cases, the girl would say she has NO BF , some used to but not at the moment and not when she is working in a shop, for those who do, some are back home and some are local and of course the guys never knew! From memory there must be only a couple who said she has a husband and those were the one I asked if he knew , “he would kill me “ was the same answer every time !

There are always exceptions to the rules: in the old Stanmore days, some of you may remember there was a lady from Hong Kong , Lxxx ? She gave a very heavy and near painful massage and you would feel so good afterwards, she was married to a younger Aussie guy and he would come to the shop to drop her off or pick her up, he met her in some previous shop too so he knew everything, didn’t seem to bother him too much. Not sure if they are still together, when Lxxx disappeared from Stanmore she was supposed to open a shop in the north side, never heard any more though.

Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    Somehow reading this thread gave me chills. Cos some of the punters, I mean fuckers don't have empathy about the feeling of the unfortunate bf. Well can't whinge too much about them, they pay to fuck. But if any wl telling me about her bf, partner or husband, I wouldn't fuck her at all.
    If the bf knows what the WL/ML is doing for work, why should punters have sympathy or in your case, empathy for them? If you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think this is human nature, especially for man. You thought you have this lady for an hour but this lady is thinking about another man. That may kill the vibe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if any wl telling me about her bf, partner or husband, I wouldn't fuck her at all.
    I don't think you'll find many red blooded man when presented with a luscious beauty in front of them would be fighting a mental battle about the morality of fucking another man's wl. She's permitting it to happen in the first place so the fault lies squarely on her. The punters get an added thrill of being naughty doing something they're not supposed to do, tasting the forbidden fruit.

A few years ago I went to a massage shop without booking and was greeted by a Chinese ml who I've never seen before with an amazing rack. Turns out she was subbing in for a friend and I later found out she actually travels interstate to do massage jobs to prevent her bf from finding out. I asked her what extras she offered and she mentioned fs for $100ish I forget the exact figure because I told her I only had $70 on me which was gods honest truth and she took all of 3s to agree. It was one of those right time, right place moments. She was a master at using her tongue, flicking it back and forth and swirling during the cbj and during doggy, I was straining hard not to blow so was keeping it slow and short with each stroke. It got too much so I pulled out which she took as a sign to change positions but because I hadn't unloaded in a while, I ended up prematurely ejaculating. In hindsight, doggy was the worst position to start in. She was actually quite understanding and revealed her bf has the same problem if he doesn't fuck regularly and went on to say he needs to fuck 5 times/wk but she doesn't let him sometimes because she's tells him she's too tired...(from fucking others which she conveniently leaves out). Never saw her again at the shop after that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Somehow reading this thread gave me chills. Cos some of the punters, I mean fuckers don't have empathy about the feeling of the unfortunate bf. Well can't whinge too much about them, they pay to fuck. But if any wl telling me about her bf, partner or husband, I wouldn't fuck her at all.
    I once came across a WL that has a kid. I really pity them, I think she's divorced. She called her daughter after I finish my session. I couldn't imagine how hard her life is. Too hard till it made her to sell her body. A single mum, reminds me of my mom and how hard life was. Luckily my mom is or was not a WL. She found a better way to feed her kids. In the end, I gave the WL a tip.
    Anyways, I don't want to be on the bf side cos I am dating a WL at the moment.
    But anything can happen..
    It’s nothing personal just punting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by penisuheddo View Post
    Arigato
    My brother you are a star
    This is indeed classy and I did do the same once
    The man is indeed in control and put the girl in her place
    My regular at 142 she told me she was interest in but
    But a other customer got her as girl friend for free sex
    But she said it is ok I can still see her as customer
    I laughed and told her no worry I saw other regular girl her friend
    She was piss and asked why I say her that
    I laughed
    Every girl is jealous
    She reveals herself to show off and look control
    You show her who is boss
    Yes
    WL is even more jealous because it's not about you...it's about the money you invested in another WL

A WL will spill all the beans about her customer's, the girl's in the shop & her boss

If she is an absolute player or scam artist, she will have all sorts of family problems, problems with customer who fall in love them them & playing the sympathy card at any chance

Never trust a WL, you will regret it
    Last edited by loco_loser; 12-03-2019 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Spelling

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Now that's fucked up

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    If they say boyfriend or husband all I hear is balls deep, fuck me harder and CIM

Fucked one ML still wearing her wedding ring. She was awesome but not back in the shop the following week wish I had got her number
    Ha ha had that happen as well with a Viet ML Had a huge rock on her finger.

She’s happily (?) married now. and was proud as punch, doing show n tell whilst she was on all 4’s.

I was neither put off nor quizzical as to why. Though suspected and knew the bethrothed would be less than thrilled if knew 😂

Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Ha ha had that happen as well with a Viet ML Had a huge rock on her finger.

She’s happily (?) married now. and was proud as punch, doing show n tell whilst she was on all 4’s.

I was neither put off nor quizzical as to why. Though suspected and knew the bethrothed would be less than thrilled if knew 😂
    Well on a positive note you are contributing financially to their marriage....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No hard feelings if I'm not the boyfriend..

She's selling a service and you pay for the service.. don't over think it..

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think it is a mood killer for me, especially if we are in the middle of it. I do not need to get offloaded after paying for the service. Depends on the situation, but definitely pity the bf/husband. It will sucks so bad if they find out.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast