Thread: Kelly @ 84a Artarmon Remedial Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kelly @ 84a Artarmon Remedial Massage

Person's Name : Kelly

Establishment : Artarmon Remedial Massage Centre

Date of Visit : March 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://artarmon-remedial-massage-centre.business.site/

Phone : 0416 723 511

Hours of Business : 10:00 - 22:00

Rates :
    30 minutes: $40
    45 minutes: $55
    60 minutes: $60
    90 minutes: $100

Size/shape : Slim, C Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Massage, NHJ, extra

Value for money/recommend? : YES

My experience/comments :
    I looked at the roster on Line this morning and saw that a new Colombian girl Myer was in, as well as Tiffany (the edging queen) and Kelly were all on.
    Messaged and ask if any of the three were available and was told that Kelly would be there at the time I could make it.
    The place is always clean and tidy and I know there's one room with a mirror which thankfully I was ushered into on arrival.
    Didn't even have my shirt off before Kelly walks in wearing a tight little stretch dress - forgot how tiny and gorgeous she is, not short, but very petite and shapely. And just extremely gorgeous - the photos on Line are all legit.

Part 1:
    I gave her a pineapple upfront we she accepted graciously.
    I think I mentioned in my last AR that here English isn't amazing, but has improved in the 6 or so months since I last saw her, plus her massage has gotten LOTS better - really firm and she gets in there with the knees and elbows which is great. Actually a really decent massage, but let's face it, we're here for the part below

Part 2:
    I'm still face down when she takes of her dress and, man, she has one of the best bodies of any ML I've seen. Slim but with curves, and a fabulous natural C cup - she's groomed but with hair downstairs which is nice.
    She gives me a full B2B with lots of blowing and neck kisses, and does pretty much a head-to-toe catbath which is kind of her thing from memory.
    On the flip and she continues the B2B including a bit of a pussy slide, which didn't happen last time but who's complaining?
    She then asks if I wanted "hand job" but I think I misheard hand as head, then asked her what else was on offer (having to use some hilarious hand and head motions to make myself understood)... She asked "how much" and the rest is history...

All up Kelly is definitely one of the hottest MLs that I know if working in Sydney. I know she shows up on the 6s Poplar roster as well and I highly recommend the experience if you get the chance.

84a is a well run shop with some great talent - I hope they keep up the good work!

Nice AR. I have been to this shop some months ago, it's a nice shop. Well run.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This Artarmon place sounds very good. Get their Line feed to see what you are missing. They will have to expand soon given the amount of great women they have for massage
    Unfortunately FS is not on the menu

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review, it seems like both the artarmon shops have a large line up available.

Thanks for sharing good AR. Been to this shop before very convenient just opposite the train station and another choice nearby. LOL