Thread: LUCKY ME @Kyoto 206

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

LUCKY ME @Kyoto 206

I was attracted by a review and decide to book Lucky to try my luck. Waiting for some times and Lucky comes with sunny smile. She is lovely, innocent cute, without prostitute feeling. Light make up, deep V blue T-shirt showing her worthy big boobs, jeans, scoop shoes, just like a next door little girl. She is pretty and friendly. She comes to grab my arm to go upstair.

Once inside the room, I kiss her and she reacts what I want. I put off my clothes and seat on bed. Lucky is also naked. She comes at my behind and give me hug. I can feel her softly big D meat balls. She smiles happily, pointing to a mirror, asking me to look at our image. We look like a young couples enjoying the honey moon. After shower, Lucky uses a towel to dry my body and use a tissue to softly dry my JJ. Her service is very good.

We laid on bed. I turn on my mobile and play music. Lucky laid on my chest. The situation is very good and very romantic, like a couple having fun in a motel. We kiss softly and eventually cross tongue, and then deep kiss. During kiss, Lucky caress my chest, moving down to my belly, arriving JJ. She softly caress my JJ and stroking up and down. At this moment, having a strong girl friend feeling. I ask her to put on con. Separate her legs, slowly get into her body. She hum, and eyes closed. I slowly slide in and out. Her eyes semi-open, face red, breathe deeper, and moan. I lower my back, kiss her, and embrace her body, which is soft and hot. I speed up my action. Lucky moans loudly and ask me to hold her tight. Surely I give her everything. We still laid on bed, and embrace together to enjoy the moment.

Lucky is really good, young and pretty. She is meaty having sexy body. Strong girl friend feeling. Excellent.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Sounds like a love story - good advertisement
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good review. Thanks for sharing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I left Syd for sometimes. Quite miss the girls. Thanks for sharing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghunter View Post
    Good review. Thanks for sharing.
    Your previous review is attractive, then I go. Thanks for recommendation.