Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J Yuzu - almost missed this gem

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Yuzu - almost missed this gem

So, wow, crazy great new chick here. Super fun, playful and especially adorable. Imma throw this out a bit messy because I'm still pretty frazzled in the aftermath xD
    Oh, and shout out to xboyx for bringing her to my attention, oooft, I owe you big time :P
    On to the story

Needed to fuck. Suuuuper badly. With Ginza closed on Sunday, choice was limited, and 479's roster was lacking some from my list I wanted to get around to. A review favouring Yuzu popped up (xboyx's) and piqued my interest. Another one for J Lina (from rooter), a short, curvy, massive-titted Japanese girl, sweet and attentive, complete with pussy slide and boobjob. The latter was my first choice, primarily because the review simply had more details on the fun that awaited. She was booked until 6pm, and I stupidly decided I couldn't wait, so I chose Yuzu. Lina sounded like a wild time, but I figured I should give Yuzu a chance, especially with how rare these ones are.

Wow. WOW, she was ABSOLUTELY the better choice. From the pics and review, I expected a goth-esque, decent-looking girl. Instead, she looks like your ultimate high school crush; her body is very slim with curves in just the right places. Relatively short (bout 160cm), with small B or C boobs, and hot damn, she is CUTE. Smiling, singing, upbeat "Hello darling!", it was awesome.

Immediately claimed her English was very poor (she's only been here a week), yet she understood every word throughout the booking, and then some. She was ecstatic that I wasn't Chinese, too, as almost all her prior bookings were Chinese, and not only did they think she was as well, they expected her to speak the language xD Poor thing.
    Lovely chat, followed by cramped shower with minimal water (she apologised profusely despite not being at fault). Lots of caressing and compliments, awesome stroking and BBBJ. Hard right away :P
    Sweet singing throughout as well, particularly Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Cute.

Onto the bed, crazy catbath with her super warm, soft tongue. Heaven. Integrated BBBJ masterfully, how the hell is she such a pro at only 19 xD Fun & adorable noises throughout, almost like kitty play, haha.

Main course was even more insane. Lots of lube due to how tight she was, and luckily no weird/creepy moaning like a few newer Japanese girls I've had; instead, short, soft exhales. Surprises kept coming - pun intended - as she came. Again. And again. And again. Tensed, quivered, the whole shebang. She is beyond sensitive. Seemed to love cowgirl too, as we shared the effort and she just kept coming, thanking me every time. Cradled my face in hers, kisses, eskimo kisses, there's a rare one :P
    Slightly picked her up in cowgirl, more sitting cowgirl, then I spun her round for missionary. She seemed really impressed at it all xD Pumping hard, soft, then hard, she came many more times, until I finished alongside her, and she continued to quiver after I pulled out.
    She could not stop thanking me, and wow were her legs clearly tired xD Adorable thing, sexy as hell but primarily absolutely cute beyond measure.
    She cleaned up a bit, then cuddled with me, thanking me more, chatting more, making yet more cute sounds, kicking her legs and caressing me. God, it's everything I wanted from relationships.

Buzzer went off, so we quickly showered, chatted a whole bunch, chatted MORE as we got dressed, then I tipped her as usual with exceptional girls.
    Can't believe I almost missed out on this one. Holy fuck, she's fun and adorable as hell, absolutely GFE but like the unbearably cute, loving kind.

Seriously. If you love short, slim, super playful girls, this is the best I've seen. And I had Ling not long ago xD She was playful too I think she left though

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    hahah well done bro. I haven't done AR for some time because I didn't feel excited enough to write and Yuzu was one that left a great impression so I had to name and fame this girl.
    agree Yuzu look like your high school crush. the moment she walked in, I looked at her face checked out her body, I knew I was a happy man.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The stunningly beautiful Yuzu at 479 hasn't appeared on the roster lately. Does anyone know when she is back working or if she has returned to Japan?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sr71 View Post
    The stunningly beautiful Yuzu at 479 hasn't appeared on the roster lately. Does anyone know when she is back working or if she has returned to Japan?
    I saw lovely delicious Yuzu last Wednesday and we had a fantastic time together. I tried to extend another 30 minutes, but a punter had already booked her, so could not. (Was it you??!!! lol)

Anyway, Yuzu told me she planned to be here 4 months, so I presume she is just off for time of the month, short trip or something. I am kind of pleased she is not working everyday.

I am waiting for her return, as it appears so many other punters are too. She will be busy!! Her taste lingers on my lips and in my mind

AA

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi AsiaAddict, I still haven't learnt how to reply to a particular post as you did to mine. What keys did you press to do this? Thanks, sr71...(anyone can help me with this)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review. Best AR ever

If its not fun fun fun then whats the point

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sr71 View Post
    Hi AsiaAddict, I still haven't learnt how to reply to a particular post as you did to mine. What keys did you press to do this? Thanks, sr71...(anyone can help me with this)
    "Reply with quote" button on the bottom right corner.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been wanting to see her again like the rest of you lads, but yeah, disappeared from the roster.
    To add on to what AsiaAddict said, Yuzu told me she was working 6 days because she needed the money but was exhausted from it. Not surprised at all she'd need a decent break.

She is on the roster today

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Yuzu today. What an absolute fucking champion. Based on her pics I thought she looked some some goth chick but it couldn’t be further from the truth. So. Freaking. Cute.

I wouldn’t have much more to add to the review above, except that I wouldn’t say she is super tight, unless it’s just because she was so wet. Or maybe a month in the industry has done its thing 😭 or maybe I’m small 😳

Her tongue is next level. So warm and wet, one of the better BBBJs. And she loves 69.

As always YMMV, last session I saw Akina and she came like 5 times. Today I don’t think Yuzu came at all. But definitely enjoyed it and is very sensitive to touch. Maybe she wasn’t overly horny today.

Anyway we finished the session in the shower, she was singing a lot so I reciprocated - I used to be a singer - and she went nuts! It was hilarious. She was literally jumping up and down like a fan girl. So funny and cute

I will definitely be back next time I’m feeling the itch, this girl is special. Please treat her well!

B

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    Saw Yuzu today. What an absolute fucking champion. Based on her pics I thought she looked some some goth chick but it couldn’t be further from the truth. So. Freaking. Cute.

I wouldn’t have much more to add to the review above, except that I wouldn’t say she is super tight, unless it’s just because she was so wet. Or maybe a month in the industry has done its thing 😭 or maybe I’m small 😳

Her tongue is next level. So warm and wet, one of the better BBBJs. And she loves 69.

As always YMMV, last session I saw Akina and she came like 5 times. Today I don’t think Yuzu came at all. But definitely enjoyed it and is very sensitive to touch. Maybe she wasn’t overly horny today.

Anyway we finished the session in the shower, she was singing a lot so I reciprocated - I used to be a singer - and she went nuts! It was hilarious. She was literally jumping up and down like a fan girl. So funny and cute

I will definitely be back next time I’m feeling the itch, this girl is special. Please treat her well!

B
    You are not small, brother. Very thin vaginal lining on this one; tight at entry, complete lack of feeling inside. I stuck a couple of fingers in to check it out and I could curl my fingers up without touching any lining until my finger tips touched the front wall. Caused by lack of estrogen which in turn can be caused by the pill or menopause.
    Nice girl though. Nice personality if that's your thing. Personally, I wouldn't recommend.

Banned
    You a gynaecologist ..?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    You a gynaecologist ..?
    He is a goldfish, get it right mate

/jks

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Nice girl though. Nice personality if that's your thing. Personally, I wouldn't recommend.
    So can you clarify your non recommendation? Goes against your "nice girl with nice personality" statements.

I also needed some clarification, theres 278 "Ginza Empire" (which is incidently at 479 elizabeth? Lol)
    Then a "Ginza Club" at 310 cleveland.

Are these affiliated? The 278 website looks a ton better, 310 is kinda amateur to put it kindly, though they appear to have the entire red light population of Japan China and Korea based on how many girls they list, Empire only seems to list diamond class everytime I look so I am assuming no class below this is offered...?

Yuzu and Pink may be my debuts at Ginza haha, dont mind goths, love my metal. (I know Yuzu isnt goth ha)

Btw I know ill get the "whaaat, never been to Ginza/42g/other solid reputable FS place" when I mention debuts, its because im generally an ML guy, but ive been dipping into FS recently.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post

/jks

So can you clarify your non recommendation? Goes against your "nice girl with nice personality" statements.
    Hi bro, I haven't been in the thread, but I have seen Yuzu 3 or 4 times. She is pretty, slim as a size 5-6 and has lovely A-B cups. She loves sex and so is very enthusiastic and attentive with her service. She is also quite experienced having done this for 1-2 years in Japan. But the service levels can be quite different between the Chinese girls (very experienced and much more 'broad minded') vs these young 19-20yo J girls, who tend to be more cute and demure. Whereas some of the C girls take service to a completely different level.

If you would like to spend some time with a really nice young Japanese girl who loves DFK and will suck your cock all night long from the moment she has finished washing it, to the time you squirt cum in her mouth, as well as being happy to be slammed in any position, then Yuzu will be enjoyable for you. If you want a wild night with rimming and other adventures, then maybe pick a C girl or T girl, or maybe K girl. Apologies to all K and V girls at the Ginzas, as I have not tried any of you yet - been too busy helping to solve Trump's Trade War with China and test if 'Made in Japan' is still enviable quality.

Hope this helps. There is plenty of info on this Forum to help you decide which ones to choose. My personal recommendation, is to do both. Both China and Japan are important/vital trading partners for Australia and we should all recognise that.

Enjoy!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    He is a goldfish, get it right mate

/jks

I also needed some clarification, theres 278 "Ginza Empire" (which is incidently at 479 elizabeth? Lol)
    Then a "Ginza Club" at 310 cleveland.

Are these affiliated? The 278 website looks a ton better, 310 is kinda amateur to put it kindly, though they appear to have the entire red light population of Japan China and Korea based on how many girls they list, Empire only seems to list diamond class everytime I look so I am assuming no class below this is offered...?.
    Yes, they are affiliated. 278 was their third shop that operated at 278 Cleveland St. It closed in June/July and they consolidated to 479 Elizabeth St and 310 Cleveland St. But the thread has kept the 278 moniker.

The girls are generally more expensive at 310 and often, but not always provide higher service levels, are prettier or more popular. None of us are quite sure of what makes a 310 girl vs a 278/479 girl, but there are a couple of theories that make sense.

With prices slightly lower at 278/479 and a huge array of great girls, it's hard to beat. However, many of us have also had fantastic experiences at 310 that have been worth the extra coin.

Take a look at the pics of the girls. look up their ARs on this forum and make your decision. Whichever one you choose, doesn't have to be our last punt - there is an opportunity here to enjoy as many girls as you wish or can afford and hopefully both!

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Yes, they are affiliated. 278 was their third shop that operated at 278 Cleveland St. It closed in June/July and they consolidated to 479 Elizabeth St and 310 Cleveland St.
    Actually 479 Elizabeth replaced 278 Cleveland Street, but yes, they have the same owners.
    That is why on Syd99 the tag for 479 Elizabeth is "278 Club" - because that is what it was called when they took out advertising on syd99

If you go to the GINZA club roster (http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Roster) you will find a link to 479 on the upper right.

Often Ginza Club girls will be working at 479 and their profiles will be tagged "From GINZA" if that is the case. For an example from today's roster, see: http://www.278club.com.au/Girls/1557
    See:

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You are not small, brother. Very thin vaginal lining on this one; tight at entry, complete lack of feeling inside. I stuck a couple of fingers in to check it out and I could curl my fingers up without touching any lining until my finger tips touched the front wall. Caused by lack of estrogen which in turn can be caused by the pill or menopause.
    Wasn’t expecting that response but thanks for the affirmation, brother! It was quite hard for me to cum with her, eventually I managed to by having her in that position that’s like doggy but she’s more lying down on her stomach. When she turned her head and started DFKing me as I had one hand holding myself up, the other on her thigh pulling her ass towards me so I could go deeper, I finally managed to blow. That combination of DFK and doggy usually seems to do it for me if all else fails. Damn, maybe I should go see her again, lol. It was still a great session even notwithstanding the diminished feeling.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm still confused. How is this different from 278 Club? https://ginza479.com.au/

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasredgrave View Post
    I'm still confused. How is this different from 278 Club? https://ginza479.com.au/
    279 is the old address in Cleveland street.479 is the new shop bigger that they move to in June 2019. Same business just different location. 310 is still the same place same owner and girls sometime move between shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ok right, so I should disregard this website with the roster that has not been updated since September?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast