Page 41 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: WHERE or WHO ARE THEY NOW?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lemontart View Post
    Anyone know where Jerry/Christmas from M5 is now?
    There was a review on her around this June. Maybe you spend more time on digging After review area then

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question

Anyone know where Jolie at Hargrave18 (aka Chloe from Sussex Star) is now?
    Doesn't seem to have been on the Hargrave roster for a while now...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She was on roster at the place in hunter st that was connected with Dreamgirls, but that was beginning of the year and she is no longer there. Haven’t managed to track her down as yet

Quote Originally Posted by Bobb1 View Post
    Anyone know where Jolie at Hargrave18 (aka Chloe from Sussex Star) is now?
    Doesn't seem to have been on the Hargrave roster for a while now...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenofObi View Post
    There was a review on her around this June. Maybe you spend more time on digging After review area then
    She is usually at No.5. She has an office in the back of the place and doesn’t use the front office. At least this was the case up to a couple of weeks ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry response as above - dammit did not include quote. Was answering question about Jerry from No.5

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sr71 View Post
    V Sarah came with big raps, but was a dud for me at 227 Broadway. Deliberate time waster, no connection, didn't try. A perfect example of what YMMV means.
    She had a massive legion of fans on the forum years ago. It seems she's working at 227 strathfield as Lilly on fridays (just started last week). The photo looks like her and confirmed with mamasan that she used to work at artarmon (back then she was Alice). Wechat twinklestar227. Haven't had a chance to see her yet but hopefully someone here can help confirm.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blanet View Post
    She had a massive legion of fans on the forum years ago. It seems she's working at 227 strathfield as Lilly on fridays (just started last week). The photo looks like her and confirmed with mamasan that she used to work at artarmon (back then she was Alice). Wechat twinklestar227. Haven't had a chance to see her yet but hopefully someone here can help confirm.
    shes running her own shops in st marys and cremorne?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rfection View Post
    shes running her own shops in st marys and cremorne?
    That's what I thought but if the photo strathfield is using is genuine then seems she's come back to being a ml. Surprised me when I saw her photo pop up.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Logic suggests unlikely. There was another Viet girl (not Jessie) worked in Artarmon that fits the exact description, in fact I think they used the same description. If Alice/Sarah were to return to ml it would make sense she do it in her own shops where she would take all the profit rather than just a cut, plus she would have a backlog of regulars who would be there in a minute and she would be booked out straight away, she could pick and choose which days and times etc. Of course it well may be her and she has her reasons, but my money is on that it is the other girl.
    Having said that I'm a shit gambler so now I've said that it will be her...��

I should add I'm pretty sure (not 100%) she was at Cremorne on Friday when I was there..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Logic suggests unlikely. There was another Viet girl (not Jessie) worked in Artarmon that fits the exact description, in fact I think they used the same description. If Alice/Sarah were to return to ml it would make sense she do it in her own shops where she would take all the profit rather than just a cut, plus she would have a backlog of regulars who would be there in a minute and she would be booked out straight away, she could pick and choose which days and times etc. Of course it well may be her and she has her reasons, but my money is on that it is the other girl.
    Having said that I'm a shit gambler so now I've said that it will be her...��

I should add I'm pretty sure (not 100%) she was at Cremorne on Friday when I was there..
    Very easy to understand logically. While you think it’s easy for her to work at her own shop and keep all the profits, quite wrong actually. Remember that’s her shop so even though she can keep all the money, it’s the truth that she’s the boss, the owner there and all the staffs will look at what she does. She needs to keep her face in front off her staffs. They might not believe those customers come for her particularly but think she steals customers from them. Who likes to work with a boss who keeps all commissions? She wants shop be busy but not be able to be busy herself but for staffs. However, her bookings will just come for her, not want to see her staffs instead. Eventually, she will lose her staffs. If she just wants customers for herself, rather works in private, no need to but a whole shop. You got it?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Have seen it done and seen it work. A shop I know the owner works only by appointment and only with select clients, she doesn't advertise it and she is busy enough, while also keeping her staff busy and happy. She had a massive fan base so when she opened her own shop and people kept asking her if she would work she realised that it would pay the rent a lot faster, especially because to see her costs $20-$50 more than the other girls (not sure they know about that bit.) Same just because a guy I know has a personal training business doesn't mean he doesn't train clients himself, he tries to fill up his staff roster as much as possible while keeping some for himself. He prices himself higher as a master trainer. Even know a guy with a plumbing business working a similar way. The owner is $300 call out while his staff are half that. Just a thought. The key is keeping staff busy while taking clients obviously.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have seen it done and seen it work. A shop I know the owner works only by appointment and only with select clients, she doesn't advertise it and she is busy enough, while also keeping her staff busy and happy. She had a massive fan base so when she opened her own shop and people kept asking her if she would work she realised that it would pay the rent a lot faster, especially because to see her costs $20-$50 more than the other girls (not sure they know about that bit.) Same just because a guy I know has a personal training business doesn't mean he doesn't train clients himself, he tries to fill up his staff roster as much as possible while keeping some for himself. He prices himself higher as a master trainer. Even know a guy with a plumbing business working a similar way. The owner is $300 call out while his staff are half that. Just a thought. The key is keeping staff busy while taking clients obviously.
    It would work, as you said, in a busy shop like QVB shop. However, you might not know that it’s not busy for Alice’s shop. Unhappy staffs leaving so she might have to be at shop all the times, working by herself. It’s kind of benefit conflict. And her purpose for having a shop is to retire but let others work and earn money for her so she doesn’t have to work as ml anymore, and could focus on her own life, with boyfriend... I heard few girls complain about their boss working with them, trying to get jobs from staffs so staffs are unhappy. Also it might lead to disrespect to boss.

Banned
    If Lilly Was is the famed an infamous Alice/Sara of yore I wager an hour with her, that she is no longer working at said shop

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    It would work, as you said, in a busy shop like QVB shop. However, you might not know that it’s not busy for Alice’s shop. Unhappy staffs leaving so she might have to be at shop all the times, working by herself. It’s kind of benefit conflict. And her purpose for having a shop is to retire but let others work and earn money for her so she doesn’t have to work as ml anymore, and could focus on her own life, with boyfriend... I heard few girls complain about their boss working with them, trying to get jobs from staffs so staffs are unhappy. Also it might lead to disrespect to boss.
    Totally get what you're saying and your earlier point about working privately is a good point too.
    Again I should reiterate at this point it's all conjecture.
    The shop I was referring to is a small shop in a suburb in the middle of nowhere. The way the owner runs it is very interesting and it seems to be doing really well for where/what it is. When I was let in on the secret it all made sense because I couldn't understand why she seemed to be doing so well.

My concern is that this industry is very incestuous, if the girls found out the owner was working somewhere else their minds might wonder whether they too should do the same. St Mary's and Cremorne rosters seem pretty stable and the girls I have met all seem pretty switched on and easy going.

Anyway, once again, all conjecture.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for your contribution
    But again, I’m sure it’s conjecture for you. For me, it is what I said.
    She’s walking in same path of a girl I know. Almost same pain, same trouble.
    Totally get what you're saying and your earlier point about working privately is a good point too.
    Again I should reiterate at this point it's all conjecture.
    The shop I was referring to is a small shop in a suburb in the middle of nowhere. The way the owner runs it is very interesting and it seems to be doing really well for where/what it is. When I was let in on the secret it all made sense because I couldn't understand why she seemed to be doing so well.

My concern is that this industry is very incestuous, if the girls found out the owner was working somewhere else their minds might wonder whether they too should do the same. St Mary's and Cremorne rosters seem pretty stable and the girls I have met all seem pretty switched on and easy going.

Anyway, once again, all conjecture.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Thanks for your contribution
    But again, I’m sure it’s conjecture for you. For me, it is what I said.
    She’s walking in same path of a girl I know. Almost same pain, same trouble that smart ass can’t understand.
    No what I'm saying is it is all conjecture, as we don't know it is her. So all scenarios people have been coming up with is based on speculation without knowing if it even is her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It would be her, )
    No what I'm saying is it is all conjecture, as we don't know it is her. So all scenarios people have been coming up with is based on speculation without knowing if it even is her.

My very limited knowledge - ML shop owners that pull shifts in other shops are doing it because the shop is not going so well......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    anyone know where Selina (Thai) formerly Sussex Star is now ?

last I heard she was at Bondi Junction but not sure which shop.

I know a couple of other nice MLs use to works at this Bondi Junction shop too, so it seems like a nice shop.

Anyone have any idea which shop it is in Bondi Junction ? I'd love to try it out !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    anyone know where Selina (Thai) formerly Sussex Star is now ?

last I heard she was at Bondi Junction but not sure which shop.

I know a couple of other nice MLs use to works at this Bondi Junction shop too, so it seems like a nice shop.

Anyone have any idea which shop it is in Bondi Junction ? I'd love to try it out !
    Probably 18 forever or 89 Spring st. Those two shops are full of Thai.

Page 41 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast