Thread: Mia : a story unwrapped (repost )

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Mia : a story unwrapped (repost )

Person's Name : Mia
    Establishment : Pyrmont star massage

Rates : $75 45 minutes, [all inclusive special promotion this December ]
    Age : 25/26 , looks and I thought at most 21/22 before she told me her age ...

Size/shape : slim, B-Cup bordering on C

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

After knowing I missed the promo rates, to make it up Went to the place.Full on attack mode.
    Of course I called the shop earlier and was heavily recommended Mia from Taiwan. [ the reception said she was my type !! :P ]

Okay ! I said to myself and walked into the place around 6:15 PM.
    A fellow brother was waiting for his turn in the waiting area speaking with this tall slim beautiful girl, I instantly thought to myself maybe I can have a session with this girl instead if she isn't Mia.
    Because I booked earlier, I was ushered into a room and after 2/3 mins the girl from reception walked in and said she was Mia and was waiting for me ! I was like whooooo.....

She is gorgeous with a cute smile. Spoke with softness and very smiley ... plus Point !
    We started with hot towel wipe as I always want one hot towel before and one at the end. The part 1 was very decent. She has been working here for sometime and knows decent massage techniques .Asks where pain points are and what kind of pressure needed...

A little bit Teasing touch here and there and I was very happy thinking this is going better than expected !!

After half time mark came the interrogation time where We examined each other in the birthday suits and dear lord ! she is something ! I think I found myself a favorite here !

I won't go into details here as to what happened, what could have happened and what will , but I thoroughly enjoyed and she made sure I was relaxing and having a good time which is of-course why we go for massage .... Side note : She has very sensitive soft nipples.. Absolutely delicious ..
    Her communication skills are very good , listens and returns the feedback (if you know what i mean ! )

RTF ??? If she was working tomorrow , I would go... enough said ..

After the session had a lovely chat with the lady leader of the house... Always a pleasure and such naughty !! :P

Will be returning with a big heart(hard)-on ...

PS: thought of reposting as the shop repositioned

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Taiwanese girls have a little edge over their Chinese sisters... I don't think I've ever had a dud Taiwanese experience... Thanks for sharing...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Taiwanese girls have a little edge over their Chinese sisters... I don't think I've ever had a dud Taiwanese experience... Thanks for sharing...
    I had some duds though ..
    but not her , She amazes me every time ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I should come past and visit Mia when I get the chance. She definitely provides a good massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mia is amazing. I need to see her some more before I move to Ashfield for work.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    This shop has few varieties to choose from with some extras.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know where she is? I hear she is back to sydney??