Thread: Looking for recommendations on doubles

Senior Member(無間使者)

Looking for recommendations on doubles

Looking for a nice double session for the Xmas and new year period. I have tried Venus, Lulu, and some girls back in the days.

Looking for recent experiences by fellow punters and good combinations. Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Star Daisy Victoria any two. Nana Mocha Lily Yiyi any two!

Banned
    Fucking hot!!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    on the double topic, what can we expect to get? (i am asking for 278 club but probably the same with ginza).
    like, bbbj from 2 girls at the same time just like on the movies? lesbian acts?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey iPhone, I wrote a AR for a double session with Venus and Baby (no longer working there) a while ago. You could search it up.

It’s pretty intense and pleasurable if there’s good chemistry between the girls. But lesbian action is not something you should *expect*. Sometimes they suck each other others’ nipples; frequently there is at least a three-way DFK.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    on the double topic, what can we expect to get? (i am asking for 278 club but probably the same with ginza).
    like, bbbj from 2 girls at the same time just like on the movies? lesbian acts?
    Hi iphone, I had an amazing double with Pink and Sia at 278/479 a couple of months ago. I tried to get Pink and Lily, but another punter got to Lily before I could get to her. So the guy on reception suggested Pink and Sia as they are besties and he said they get "pretty wild". I took his advice and asked him to tell the two girls to be as wild as they'd like to be. It was amazing!!!. Really need to write an AR. Both sucking my cock at the same time - sometimes one girl on one side and the other girl on the other and sometimes one with the head in her mouth, while the other was licking the shaft. Also, taking turs with one rimming, while the other was giving a BJ. It was fabulous. There were no issues with obligatory stops for wipe downs with wet towels, with both girls just going for it. I tried for a repeat performance recently, but Sia was not working. so I chose Pink and Jin instead. It was ok, but nothing like Pink and Sia. Highly recommended!!

The other girl to take a double to another level is Apple, if she is working.... (also at 278/479).

Enjoy!!

AA

Junior Member(有D料到)
    479 should bring back discount for doubles

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would like a double session with Jin. I know she had good chemistry with Lulu but I want someone else - maybe Venus and Jin.

Keen to try Star and Victoria though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuRin View Post
    Hey iPhone, I wrote a AR for a double session with Venus and Baby (no longer working there) a while ago. You could search it up.
    It’s pretty intense and pleasurable if there’s good chemistry between the girls. But lesbian action is not something you should *expect*. Sometimes they suck each other others’ nipples; frequently there is at least a three-way DFK.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Hi iphone, I had an amazing double with Pink and Sia at 278/479 a couple of months ago. I tried to get Pink and Lily, but another punter got to Lily before I could get to her. So the guy on reception suggested Pink and Sia as they are besties and he said they get "pretty wild". Highly recommended!!
    AA
    ah yes need to make sure both are good friend and hopefullly working at the same day, definitely not one J and one C lady for example
    ok it is kind of a lot (240*2) maybe do it on my birthday. i saw a old post saying $460 for double? must be running some kind of discount?

my experience with double, had maybe 2 or 3 times in total (combine here and overseas) but the experience weren't special far from movies (and cbj only, so bbbj will be a big step up)

my pick would be
    cindy and cherry, emi and tomoe, jessica cassie for similar type of girls (smal smal big big tall tall)
    or just do the complete opposite, like apple and jessica, or koto and emi (short vs tall vs dark vs pale) maybe more interesting hahaha
    (edit: i dont know if my pick list are willing to do double or not they are just my wish list)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ah yes need to make sure both are good friend and hopefullly working at the same day, definitely not one J and one C lady for example
    ok it is kind of a lot (240*2) maybe do it on my birthday. i saw a old post saying $460 for double? must be running some kind of discount?

my experience with double, had maybe 2 or 3 times in total (combine here and overseas) but the experience weren't special far from movies (and cbj only, so bbbj will be a big step up)

my pick would be
    cindy and cherry, emi and tomoe, jessica cassie for similar type of girls (smal smal big big tall tall)
    or just do the complete opposite, like apple and jessica, or koto and emi (short vs tall vs dark vs pale) maybe more interesting hahaha
    (edit: i dont know if my pick list are willing to do double or not they are just my wish list)

Each time I have had a double, they take $20 off the second girl, so depending which girl = $240 + $220 = $460.

Or maybe it is a straign $460 regardless of the girl? Not sure....

AA

Banned
    Two guys can do 'spit roast?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, some girls are up for that.

I did that with a friend of mine did 2 months ago. The girl earns double the money for the same time.

Nice!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Each time I have had a double, they take $20 off the second girl, so depending which girl = $240 + $220 = $460.

Or maybe it is a straign $460 regardless of the girl? Not sure....

AA
    oh so there IS a discount.. nice...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    oh so there IS a discount.. nice...
    I believe so....

Try it out on your Christmas or Birthday!!