Thread: Sexy Lola - 137 Morgan St, Beverley Hills. Nice creamy CIM finish

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Sexy Lola - 137 Morgan St, Beverley Hills. Nice creamy CIM finish

Person's Name : Lola

Establishment : 137 Morgan St Beverley Hills

Date of Visit : 21st January 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : no website

Phone : 9150 7236

Hours of Business : 9am to evening

Rates : $150 hr

Size/shape : Slim, nice wobbly C cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : bbbj, DATY, DFK

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Normal looking house on the main road, usually 3 MILF’s working.

All 3 were available and all looked nice. Chose Lola as this is a turn shop and it was her turn, plus she smiled nicely at me

They have one small room with a massage table and a single bed in it which I avoid plus two double rooms both with massage tables and double beds. Always choose the middle room as it is massive. Best fucking room for a good romp.

They only have one shower across the corridor so quick wash and into the room.

Lola is a new girl there. Real friendly, sexy woman, older but attractive, like fucking your auntie. He he !!

Well she was just awesome. Kissed me like she loved me, gave me an awesome bbbj with my excited cock hard like a piece of granite, let me fuck her to the first orgasm and lick her pussy to the second orgasm, played with my sausages like a real pro but also felt a very innocent fresh and pretty excited girl when I fucked her. And fuck her I did today as for some strange reason she made me super horny, the sexy little MILF that she was.

On the way out met Angela who looked promising and told me to see her next time and Lina who was also very nice. I have fucked Lina before.

Super dooper, winner winner chicken dinner, twas a very good punt.

Finished Lola off with a creamy CIM for good measure to reward her for being a good sort. Not all girls get to drink Punterman’s babies so she was very lucky today.

Happy days
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR Punterman,

You should try Julie at this shop. Little pocket rocket with a nice tight pussy.

I am glad Lola enjoyed swallowing your baby Puntermen !!