Juliana in my opinion would be best described as a sexy, pretty, Korean angel. She was in room 1 today – large and spacious, one of the best rooms here.

APPEARANCE
I believe Juliana is maybe somewhere in her mid 20’s. 25, I’d say.
She has a pretty face, dazzling eyes, uses a little amount of make-up. She wore a sexy little maid outfit today – cute!
Her body is slim but also curvy in the right places.
D cup boobs, very soft and wonderful to play with.
Smooth and a shaved pussy – clean!
If your into experienced/confident Korean girls then she will be your type.

EXPERIENCE and ATTITUDE
Greatly experienced and knows how to please a man very well.
Super confident, outgoing and service orientated – super GFE and fantastic attitude.
She is a very adoring young girl and treats her clients with tremendous amounts of care.
Awesome GFE (definitely up there). She is able to converse in English without any problems.

PLAY
Juliana is a seductive kisser and likes to tease – very sweet GFE. Heaps of DFK. Treats me like her own boyfriend where she was attending to my every need. I was very happy.
When we made love it was sweet and intimate – nice tight pussy, clenching onto dick very well. Nice firm ass, feels good to grab and slap.

BBBJ
Great BBBJ – great suction and firmness.
Has great build up with ball licking and shaft teasing.

THE FUCKING
Juliana has a tight pussy and is someone who is full of fun.
Spirited girl, unpretentious passion and has a cute and seductive moan when you pleasure her.

TO CONCLUDE
Juliana is a young, sexy and outgoing girl. An absolute service queen – great attitude.
She is stunning to meet in person (better than photos), needless to say I couldn't take my eyes off her draped in her sexy maid outfit. Charming and hilarious, we got along like old friends setting a casual meet up to fuck, super chill vibes. Time flies when you are with her. I'm not one to kiss and tell, but this was an exceptionally memorable experience, and I'll book her again as soon as I can, hope to god she is free when I am.
Don't miss out!