Thread: Busty girls of western Sydney

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mate, saw your review on Lucy which was great, any chance of reviewing Fiona as well since you have been seeing her regularly?

Thanks

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, saw your review on Lucy which was great, any chance of reviewing Fiona as well since you have been seeing her regularly?

Thanks
    Fiona looks good. I live nearby so I will try her out and report back

Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Thanks
    I've been seeing her regular but haven't felt like making a review as the service hasn't been polarizing one way or the other. It's above average so always happily satisfied but I haven't that 'most amazing sex ever' moment like I've had with quite a few other ladies. I normally pay for 30 minutes and always last up to the very last minute, even going past the timer once or twice she hasn't made me feel bad or stop midway.

I will write one soon though if it's been requested, but the review will basically be what I've already written above here.