Thread: TOSHIKA: A Japanese Monalisa

Senior Member(無間使者)

TOSHIKA: A Japanese Monalisa

Toshika is an artwork
    Her body must have been painted by Michelangelo

There are many ARs on Toshika and many enthusiastic fans of her...well now she has one more

I will spare you the details about sex, everybody who has been in this forum for at least 2 days already knows she is great; therefore there is nothing really new to add. I rather prefer to share some of the flashbacks i am having while writing this post

Its difficult to say what is the best memory of my session today, maybe when i entered the door and saw this half naked goddess standing in front of me, or the feeling of her boobs so firm and soft, or her nipples standing high and straight after being kissed, or the smoothness of her flawless skin, or the sight of her when she was bent tuning the radio and i just entered the door returning from the shower, or simply her bubbly and friendly personality.

She is top class, and i can't believe she is there 5 minutes away from my home

Be careful...she can be addictive!

She could potentially be my last punt before my gf comes back to Sydney from overseas, in this case she will be a great sweet memory.
    I am extremely happy to meet my gf again after being apart for few months, but on the other side i know i will miss the excitement and thrill of chasing the perfect punt

Did i say my last punt? Uhmmm...lets make it my second last
    I need to go out with a BANG :-)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    you mean she's not enough of a bang for you ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    you mean she's not enough of a bang for you ?
    I mean i have one more week before going to prison for 6 months...i need another BIG BANG :-)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    I like that... Japanese Mona lisa...
    Tosh is a legend ...

mean i have one more week before going to prison for 6 months
    I don't know if having a gorgeous Korean Gf would be like going to prison- she is gorgeous isn't she ?