Thread: Brand model - Marcus

Junior Member(有D料到)

Brand model - Marcus

Thanks Duncan to bring as so many girls in these days. As we can see in their website , there are too many girls to choose ! This is a very hard choice for me to pick which one. After the suggestion of Duncan, I finally pick up Marcus. I don't know that this is right or not , but I listen to Duncan recommendation.

Once again , thanks for your advise , Duncan. Marcus have a very nice model shape body , milky skin and nice c cup tits ! This is excellent !

Marcus is from somewhere else in Australia , come to Sydney for work. She is first time in the industry. She never work this kind of job before. This is I understand she is a bit shy and not much skill , but this is what I like is truth.

Back to the story , when I walk up to stair , I saw a pretty girl waiting for me , at that time, I already want to thanks to Duncan for this advise . Marcus is tall and her shape is excellent ! I really love her milky skin!

She then lead me to the room and assiste me to undress, follow by shower together. She gave me a nice shower with body to body wash and bbbj! Not a top skill and professional , but I can feel she is trying to the best !

Back to bed , give my back a little but of massage and then cat bath. Turn around continute the car bath and she then perform dtbbbj , it is do nice and I told her may I cum first at this stage ! And the answer is no problem and she keep doing the dtbbbj until I cum, after I cum till the last drop, she gave my little brother a kiss and bbbj a bit for cleaning it, this so nice!

Take a rest and start the second round ! Go right straight to dtbbbj and then the main course ! As she is the first time to the industry , I am worry I may too hard to hurt her, and I keep asking her if I too hard or hurt you , let me know ! Her answer is no problem , and it is very nice , her moan is even louder and louder , oh my god ! I finally cum again and after she took off the condom and clean a bit , she gave another kiss and bbbj for cleaning my brother again !

Thanks so much Duncan to introduce Marcus ! She is so nice !

Banned
    THANKS CRAZY DRIVER BRO FOR YOU KIND VISIT OF MOC.

As i said, Marcus is the girl who is special for her prestige looking especial her super sexy face!!! She is a sexy lady from N-E CHINA! She is so pretty overall!!!

If she is what you are looking after, do not miss..

Thanks

MOC

Banned
    NOT SURE at the moment as she sticks to...Might be later...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Hi Duncan
    I am sure she is a very pretty and sexy girl but why give her a man's name like Marcus?
    Surely you can come up with a more feminine name?
    You clearly have a very creative imagination to come up with the best ever name for a WL; Babycino.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Hi Duncan
    I am sure she is a very pretty and sexy girl but why give her a man's name like Marcus?
    Surely you can come up with a more feminine name?
    You clearly have a very creative imagination to come up with the best ever name for a WL; Babycino.
    Haha rooter bro, you are a lovely guy.

"Babyccino" is the name picked up from New Year 2012's MOC naming competition by brotha "Sergrant brody". It was very creative & sweet outcome!

For man's name, aha, MOC has got many this kinds of names before for some very popular girls ever:

Lee ( very popular)
    Louis ( well known for many bros)
    Jacky (HK brand)
    Cobra
    Marcus
    Lysan
    CROS
    BIG-J
    Blair

Get used to them! aha, They are kings to all!

Thanks rooter bro

Duncan

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post

"Babyccino" is the name picked up from New Year 2012's MOC naming competition by brotha "Sergrant brody". It was very creative & sweet outcome!

For man's name, aha, MOC has got many this kinds of names before for some very popular girls ever:

Lee ( very popular)
    Jacky (HK brand)
    Cobra
    Marcus
    Lysan
    CROS
    BIG-J
    Blair

Thanks rooter bro

Duncan
    Thanks Duncan, appreciate the reply.
    All shops come up with some very unusual names. My favourite shop, TMC, has the most bizarre names.
    Really it doesn't matter, the important thing is the girls looks and service.
    but from a purely marketing point of view a sexy, cute or unusual name for a WL can really grab our attention.
    There is so much information on this forum we miss most things - and then suddenly something grabs our attention; Babyccino, Redbull etc.
    And I will get around to booking your girls ASAP. Its my New Years (Chinese) resolution - you have got some very sexy ones.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    HI Duncan, what is chance to bring Jacky or Haeya back? Esp. Haeya.. still believe that she has the best body...

Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post

Lee ( very popular)
    Jacky (HK brand)
    Cobra
    Marcus
    Lysan
    CROS
    BIG-J
    Blair

Thanks rooter bro

Duncan

Banned
    All shops come up with some very unusual names. My favourite shop, TMC, has the most bizarre names.
    but from a purely marketing point of view a sexy, cute or unusual name for a WL can really grab our attention.
    There is so much information on this forum we miss most things - and then suddenly something grabs our attention; Babyccino, Redbull etc.
    And I will get around to booking your girls ASAP. Its my New Years (Chinese) resolution - you have got some very sexy ones.
    thanks rooter bro for your upcoming virgin visit...and moc is ready welcome you so much!

Banned
    yes, i agree haeya got the best figure ever...she was a very busy gal while she worked at MOC.

I dont think HK Jacky will be back . aha...

thanks

Rossi for me ...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Rooter bro,

I am looking forward to your virgin visit.

Check MOC BIG6!!! !

Marcus!
    Big-J!
    Lysan!
    Iva!
    Angelia!
    LeNOS!

MyOutCall.COM

Banned
    So far for my personal view, Marcus is top prestige looking gal at MOC at the moment!

MyOutCall.COM

Banned
    MarCus is coming this week for her last show! Pls give a best go!

thanks guys!

Duncan
    MyOutCall.COM

MOCjack
    Booking welcome!!