Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rimming

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I think most girls in ginza do rimming although fairly certain most hate it. When you’re in the shower they always wash your ass really well in prep for when they have to stick their tongue in there.
    For those guys who love DFK, just remember where their tongues have been. That is, in someone else's ass!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bit of mouth wash gargle and all stinky germies dead. Although i have to admit if i know she is a noted rimmer im steering away from DFK and sticking with the rimming and leaving the kissing for the next old mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    For those guys who love DFK, just remember where their tongues have been. That is, in someone else's ass!
    my tongue is down my bosses arse 5 days a week at work so this shouldn't be an issue!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboymcevoy69 View Post
    my tongue is down my bosses arse 5 days a week at work so this shouldn't be an issue!
    Yummy.

Hahaha!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Rimming on her sounds both sexy and scary. Taste any good?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you guys prefer giving or receiving rimming??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Receiving for sure. Depends on the girl i guess. Some just aren't into it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had received few rimming and never give rimming yet. Receive rimming is quite nice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lucy at Cowper does sometimes... The real busy girl. No extra charge for it either last time. But, keep it tidy lads.

Banned
    For all lovers of rimming, here is a guide to what you need to do. Enjoy rimmers!

https://www.complex.com/life/guide-to-rimming/

Banned
    K Rebecca @ Ginza does a great job!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I do like a good rimming but given I've got a hairy ass it is few and far between. I've munched a few assholes in my time - some pretty hot especially with a bit of hand action can get your partner quite worked up

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tittylover01 View Post
    Vicky at 12 Bellevue. She will rim you within an inch of your life. In her words " I do it all baby".
    Do they charge extra? Or is it included in the price?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mate

Bellevue 12
    Do anything for free

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    Mate

Bellevue 12
    Do anything for free
    Mostly Chinese MILFs?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think all girls in ginza donrimming

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AUSLAD21 View Post
    I've had the most amazing experience in Rimming (In fact my first) from Anna at Chatswood 60. I was so into it that the whole 30 mins was only spent on Ball sucking, rimming, DATY and rimming on her.
    Anyone know where Anna has gone to? She was the best at this.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I stumbled upon this thread last week, when I was trying to figure out what to do for my next punt. Having never really experienced rimming - I figured it was time. At the time, I was in Surry Hills and I only had about 45 minutes before a meeting. I messaged Ginza and I messaged Sakura 57 - requesting: Rimming, BBBJ, CIM and that's it. I did not want any other service.

The mamasan at Sakura replied to me within two minutes and suggested a girl named Ellie. I agreed - made the booking and walked over to Sakura. First impressions: everything was just "okay" - nothing stands out in particular about Ellie. She brought me to a room, gave me a shower and cleaned me inside out (literally). Intrigued, I just went along with it.

She then asked me to lay down on the bed - facing down. Again, intrigued - I just went along with it. She then starts rimming me straight away, no teasing - nothing. Just right to it. At first I thought - hmmm interesting, so it's basically just licking. But I was wrong, she started to tongue fuck my ass like there was no tomorrow. Literally kept trying to push her tongue in about as deep as she could go. She repeated the process of licking and tongue fucking for a solid 15 minutes.

Personally, I got bored after about 2 minutes - and just kept looking at the time waiting for it to end. I might have enjoyed it a little bit more if she was maybe playing with my LB (little bro) at the same time - but no, it was just 15 minutes of rimming (if you can call it that).

Afterwards, she had me turn around - in the mean time she used mouthwash - and then started sucking on LB for the next 15 minutes until I exploded in her mouth. That was the end of the session. I cleaned up, got dressed, went back to work.
    Disclaimer: Everything is subjective.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not everyone's cup of tea, but that sounds like heaven to mee

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure if the best, since I’ve only had it twice. Gotta say one of those was from Anna and it was an eye opening (popping?) experience. Great CIM finish.

Anna is such a ball if energy. I remember she was missing the ends of one of her fingers so it would be pretty easy to identify her again if she is still working.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast