Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Massage Shops that slip under the Radar

Junior Member(有D料到)

Massage Shops that slip under the Radar

While it's great to get the reviews on many good Massage Shops and brothels on this site, it amazes me how many good ones seem to slip under the radar with punters on this site. I really don't why. Perhaps someone can enlighten me?

Or perhaps we should create a top ten of: "Shops that Slip under the Radar"

My number one by a country mile would be:
    Japanese Relaxation Massage (335 Gardeners Rd Rosebery)
    I can't believe this place doesn't get more reviews! Excellent private rooms. Charming receptionists. Fantastic massage in terms of being professional, sensuous and sexy, with Japanese masseuses such as Misaki, Minami and Yuka to name a few.

I'm sure everyone has a Massage Shop they think has slipped under the radar?
    Maybe we don't mention them trying to keep them a secret?

I'd love to see some other punters give a pointer or endorsement to just one Massage Shop they think doesn't receive the reviews it should.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any chance of some full ARs on this shop and the ladies you mention? I have a few Japanese girls on my regular list whom I'm looking forward to seeing again when things re-open. The Japanese girls generally provide a high level of service. You've got me intrigued now.

I posted a consolidated AR of my ventures from the past 12-18 months. Happy to discuss further if you want to send me a private message.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-to-early-2020

Quote Originally Posted by everready 2 View Post

I'm sure everyone has a Massage Shop they think has slipped under the radar?
    Maybe we don't mention them trying to keep them a secret?

I'd love to see some other punters give a pointer or endorsement to just one Massage Shop they think doesn't receive the reviews it should.

Mate, you got your answer right there already.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think you are right Al.
    Anyway, I've nominated one I think well worth the visit for those interested. Maybe some others may let us know about one of their favourite Massage Shops they think is a well kept secret. Or at least private text me. I'm happy to respond in detail

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this shop is NOT under the radar.
    I'd been there quite a few times last year, and while all you said was true, my main beef with it is that the receptionist was way better than most (if not all) of the MLs, and she always said no when I asked if she could massage me

I think you are right Al.
    Anyway, I've nominated one I think well worth the visit for those interested. Maybe some others may let us know about one of their favourite Massage Shops they think is a well kept secret. Or at least private text me. I'm happy to respond in detail
    You are not gonna to find too many reviews for massage shops that are not an advertiser in this forum. Most of the MS in the suburbs all over Sydney are not advertising here and yet they still survive and many of them have been doing well when they have a sustained local support.

City shops on the other hand do benefit from the advertising and access of posting the roster as there are so many competitors in the city, so the smarter shop owners are always looking for exposure and a bit of an edge over the others.

Funny old game this RnT business isn’t it ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very funny game Al,
    Anyway, I still make a public request for some info on hidden gems of Massage Shops - even if it's just swapping details with me through private messages.

I am happy to give lots of detail and have already had a some swapping of information happening by PMs from this post. Keep them coming punters and let's share your exciting experiences about a Massage Shop that has got under the radar.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    this shop is NOT under the radar.
    I'd been there quite a few times last year, and while all you said was true, my main beef with it is that the receptionist was way better than most (if not all) of the MLs, and she always said no when I asked if she could massage me
    That would be Rei. She was pretty innocent when she applied for a job there as she didn’t know what the massage entailed at that time. When she found out, she declined the job but the boss offered her a job as a receptionist figuring a pretty one would drum up good business. She has a lucky boyfriend too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I thought this thread was about massage shops which appear and act legit but actually offer RNT to male customers

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Lots of "flowery" descriptions of irrelevant things, but no actual reviews of any of the girls. You have done this with another shop.

Reads like an advertisement.

I went there a while back, and didn't seem like real J girls, despite the names

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What a load of crap Aussie! I don't think I've ever come across a girl there in dozens of visits that is not Japanese. Don't tell lies!

Do You have the right place or are you going to the Thai massage down the road? You sound as though you haven't ever visited there!

And it's not the only shop I've mentioned. Try Petersham, Arnclif and Sylvania. Are they all advertising?

Or am I recommending a few places that from my experience have some exciting massage ladies available and aren't written about too much on these pages? I don't mind people having a difference of opinion. But I don't like blatant lies!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Everready 2 give us a blow by blow of your 1 hour or half hour experience, something that makes us want to go and try THAT girl at THAT shop
    Look up a few of AL or rooters old posting that will give you insparation other than simply advertising shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Everready 2 give us a blow by blow of your 1 hour or half hour experience, something that makes us want to go and try THAT girl at THAT shop
    Look up a few of AL or rooters old posting that will give you insparation other than simply advertising shops
    Not to fan flames here, but I am pretty sure Everready 2 is legit even though he is a baby member. Not all posters feel the need to give a blow by blow description of what is essentially a private event with ‘our’ girls. Yes it may sound weird but some of us punters do feel a sense of a endearment or even attachment to some of the girls we see. In my youth on another forum that was active well before this one, I used to regularly write reviews of girls I had seen. Now I don’t really bother as there is always an active younger generation of punters willing to do so.

And yes, I have seen many girls at this particular place and I don’t think from memory there has ever been a non Japanese girl there. The owner June only seems to feel comfy with Jap girls in her shop.

Maybe some of you guys are getting confused with Mascot Relaxation Massage which has a mix of Jap and Chinese girls? This is the one near the corner of Botany and King. It used to be managed by June/Mimi.

So no offense to any of you guys, just trying to keep things fair and accurate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a load of crap Aussie! I don't think I've ever come across a girl there in dozens of visits that is not Japanese. Don't tell lies!

Do You have the right place or are you going to the Thai massage down the road? You sound as though you haven't ever visited there!

And it's not the only shop I've mentioned. Try Petersham, Arnclif and Sylvania. Are they all advertising?

Or am I recommending a few places that from my experience have some exciting massage ladies available and aren't written about too much on these pages? I don't mind people having a difference of opinion. But I don't like blatant lies!
    Everready, don’t mind Aussie’s post too much. He has posted a lot of stuff and some of his intel has been pretty good. No use to get defensive or anything on this forum as everyone is entitled to their opinion. Remember opinions are like arseholes and everyone has one. As mentioned in my previous post, Aussie might be confused with the other Mascot shop that has Jap girls but also a lot of Chinese ones.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Look Budgy, I like most of your articles, but I am aware of what you can write about certain shops and not others - as courtesy to the different types of establishments and people working there. Some Massage shops want to be known as virtual brothels - and have advertising suggesting that.

Others, for various reasons don't promote that way and may prefer a somewhat more sedate or sensual appeal. Therefore, even though some of the hottest experiences I've had in decades of visiting Massage parlours have occurred at the shop I mention above, I'm not going to give ball by ball descriptions - outside of in Private Messages to courteous people who text me, which quite a number have - as a courtesy to its owner and the girls working there. The girls also choose to work there because of the style of shop it is.

That doesn't mean I can't do punters a favour and let them know - which I have by mentioning the place and even suggesting a few names, that if they are looking for (but not guaranteed - depending on their demeanour) a different and exciting massage, I suggest they try this shop.

I think that's fair enough for members of this site, while still preserving the image the owner of the shop obviously wants to project.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    I thought this thread was about massage shops which appear and act legit but actually offer RNT to male customers

I’m still hoping to find one in a Westfield’s ��

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Obviously I support Everready in his response. The guy must be pissed off with some of the criticism he's received here!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Jzchan, I love your comment. It's really all worth a good laugh and I think the sooner this whole post is forgotten the better.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At the risk of more criticism, I'm going to stick my neck out again, I'm going to nominate another place that I think slips under the radar.

This one is in the Sutherland Shire:
    Sylvania Massage Centre - 254a Princes Highway Sylvania 95448648. ask for Lucy (boss). She will give good description of girls available and who will suit you. Some great girls here. Rooms small and no shower, just hot towels.

BUT, Easily the best girls in the Shires in a massage centre. Forget any in Miranda or Caringbah!

Sorry the report is a bit general, but if you are in the area, definitely worth trying!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

No lies. I went there a couple of years ago, and I'm 90% sure the girl I had wasn't Japanese. The whole experience was not impressive and I haven't bothered to go back. If that was the standard, it is little wonder they get under the radar. Maybe things have changed since then.

At another "genuine Japanese" MS I went to, I asked about nuru massage and they didn't have a clue what I was talking about; again the service I got was disappointing. It amazes me that "J girls" here can give wonderful experiences in the cot (in shops or as girlfriends) but are abject failures in massage shops. I am just conditioned now to avoid them.

I'm sorry, but the promise of "excellent rooms" or "charming receptionists" is not going to change my outlook.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast