Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Official: Brothels will re-open on July 1

Had my kids last weekend, they both had colds from the other kids at school.

Their mum took them for Covid testing and all negative results.

I had a scratchy throat on Tuesday so I did the drive through test at Rozelle.

Got negative results on Thursday night.

Great system, just get the test if you're feeling sick, it's easy.

You just have to self isolate until you get the results.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    does anyone know if 99 forever is operating?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    does anyone know if 99 forever is operating?
    just give them a ring on wedsday. i dont see any reason that they wont open.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This came from a touch of class.
    Still is not legal for brothels to open 1 July according to them

UPDATE - A TOUCH MORE CLASS CANNOT OPEN AS OF YET

Dear Valued Client,

On 16 June 2020, we were advised by the NSW Department Premier, Cabinet and Health Ministers Office that the NSW Government had nominated a 1 July 2020 date for allowing brothels to re-open for business.

It was expected that the NSW Government would announce this information by now, but unfortunately at the time of writing, this has not yet occurred.

It is with deep regret that you may have received a recent newsletter which nominated 1 July 2020 as re-opening date. This was in fact incorrect.

NSW Brothels are not yet permitted to re-open and any brothel which does is opening illegally and its owners, ladies & clients may be fined.

The correct re-opening day has not yet been announced and as soon as it is we will advise you.

We apologise for this confusion but it is a situation beyond our control.

Let's be kind to each other

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Looks like Gladys wants to make us hang on a bit longer ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah! Is true NSW Government website update say sex shop are close on 1 July. Guys use your own hand more again I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Yeah! Is true NSW Government website update say sex shop are close on 1 July. Guys use your own hand more again I guess.
    Still time for an announcement before midnight tonight, but I don't think so.
    I reckon if they were opening tomorrow the government would have announced it by now.
    Looks like Gladys changed her mind.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Still time for an announcement before midnight tonight, but I don't think so.
    I reckon if they were opening tomorrow the government would have announced it by now.
    Looks like Gladys changed her mind.
    Would things a bit different if NSW PM is a man?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bad news, I have just spoken to service NSW to confirm, the shops are NOT permitted to open from the 1st of July and they do not have any indication of when they will be able to open.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Would things a bit different if NSW PM is a man?
    Depends if they can get a consulting job after bulldozing a stadium, oh sorry that is Gladys. Maybe the government is worried about what's going on in Melbourne and don't want to open just to close it again.

Banned
    Last day you guys must be happy lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mulanbaby View Post
    Last day you guys must be happy lol
    It appears to be bad news for punters officially that is even though there are some brothels that are open for business.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Though I am not planning to action on 1st Jul. But this means my actual action day will also be postponed, for don't know how long. 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Though I am not planning to action on 1st Jul. But this means my actual action day will also be postponed, for don't know how long. 😂
    I called few brothels, they all mentioned it will be open tomorrow and some of them have already advertised on their websites that they would be open with discounts, let's wait out and see if anyone is going to open

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So it’s true no reopening on 1st of July. I think the NSW Government got spooked by the latest surge of cases in VIC. One mamasan told me that it wasn’t a 100% sure. Oh well there is RnT shops to fall back on.
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    So it’s true no reopening on 1st of July. I think the NSW Government got spooked by the latest surge of cases in VIC. One mamasan told me that it wasn’t a 100% sure. Oh well there is RnT shops to fall back on.
    Imagine if there were no RNT places to give some guys their sexual release. Some guys would go crazy.

Banned
    Oh no more open tomorrow?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    this is strange, I think even the brothels are confused now from some of the calls I have made...

Yeah, reading the emails from the brothels quoted above, it looks like someone from The Premier's Department gave an undertaking to the brothel industry that they could re-open on July 1, but this later got rejected by the Premier or she changed her mind or whatever. It never appeared on the NSW government website.
    The brothels planned for and advertised a July 1 re-opening in good faith based on the commitment from the Premier's Department. They must be spewing now!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think the government is going to be cautious as there seems to be quite a rise in cases. It’s a shame on all fronts. Sad for the workers and punters but also for the people contracting the virus.

On another note, do you think that there will be midnight sessions when shops start opening? Like when the big movies start 😂

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast