Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucy's Massage Bondi where you can find Yuki !

Lucy's Massage Bondi where you can find Yuki !

Person's Name : Yuki

Establishment : Lucy's Massage

Date of Visit : March 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Shop 1, 158 Bondi Road Bondi Junction 02-8970-4523

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm daily

Rates : $45, $55, $65 for 30/45/60 min massage only

Size/shape : size 8, very tight & toned body, perky A Cup,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Great remedial massage, nude HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, I have seen Yuki closing to 40 times in the past 7/8 years

My experience/comments :

Got an opportunity to leave the office today and was going to 227 Broadway but my Hong Kong girlfriend Cici is not on, a Vietnamese girl Helen with D Cups turned out to be not natural. Then I started to feel my back and waist really should have a proper massage which either my no. 1 girl Cherry (1B/QVB) or Emma (Diva, last day today before holiday BTW!) can provide. So I called and tried to book Yuki at 450 Elizabeth St and was told she is at Bondi today. The girly voices Thai girl was very kind to give me the address and phone number. So I google the address which is on Bondi Road, not far from Bondi Junction which is OK so I rang and got Yuki. She remembers me straight away and I locked in the time I want and for the next few hours was just anticipating her firm massage and those very sensual hand jobs !!

Got there a few min early and it was easy to find all day street parking on the side street. Went to a takeaway shop to get a bottle of coke to drink and walk straight in to this Lucy's Massage shop for the first time. It's like a older style Eastern Suburbs granny flat in the downstairs which is made into quite a welcoming reception area with two big comfy high back chairs and a desk and some storage for the supplies which are mainly the disposable table covers and tissue papers. Yuki was in there waiting for me with a big smile and I move closer to give her a hug. She is wearing this black see through top and dress and her black bra inside is visible.

At the back of the downstairs there is a very narrow stairway going up to the 1/F or the mezzanine whichever you call it. I asked Yuki if there is a bathroom upstairs, no, it's downstairs at the corner behind reception, I used it and it was very tiny, so no shower in this place.

Walked up the narrow stairways and there are three rooms on the right and the first room was occupied with a bit of noises inside. middle room is vacant but Yuki lead me to the last room, and she laughed at the room and said: this is also very small ! she was referring to those really tiny rooms back at 450 Elizabeth. But I will say the Bondi shop is slightly better, especially the first room and I am in because it has got some sunlights. Yuki asked how long, I asked how much for 45 min, $55! So I handed over $105 with the usual tip, Yuki looked at the $50 and laughed again and squeezed my ass a bit - Yuki and I had a long history before that she would not get nude for me, only ever accepted the standard $20 tip for a clothed HJ, only last time when I saw her at 450 that she was willing for take the $50 and took everything off !!

Don't worry, Yuki always does nude HJ for all you non-Chinese customers - or it could be only me. Nevermind now, as I finally got her naked.

So after the finance, I got naked myself and lay on the table.

What follows is a pretty decent remedial firm massage from Yuki, she is very experienced and quite famous in the Sydney RnT circuit so I am not going to described the whole part 1 session, you either believe or you don't.

Most of the part 1 was actually done without any oil, for all you massage experts out there you probably can tell the difference already. and towards the end when a bit of oil was introduced, she was basically doing the TT and 1.5 and I really enjoyed that very much.

A quick hot towel wipe down and I was told to turn over. Didn't even realised that Yuki is already naked. I got up, have a drink of my coke to boost my sugar level and went to the back side of Yuki and reach over to play with her little perky A Cups and got her nipples really rock hard. For someone whose known for preferences on big tits girl, it doesn't really make sense that I even like Yuki, but hey, if there is some one I only want to see for part 1 or a part 2 with no tits fuck, Yuki is the one - Probably Cherry at 48 Strand is the only other one.

Yuki's hands reach behind to start her HJ and I was really hard and probably in a FS shop I would be ready to enter her from behind. but that's is not going to happen. But not going to stop me from rubbing my cock up and down her butt crack aka Italian style. and in fact Yuki was moving along with me so quickly as if she was butt sliding me - so quickly and sensually I almost cum, so I let go of her and lay back down on the table to give me hand job.

It actually was pretty straight forward today without too much teasing skills, but Yuki's slow hands was just that little bit better than other girls. I don't know whether I should grab her smallish tits or her tight ass or reach between her legs and have a play on her pussy. but while all these are happening on my side, Yuki was working on my tools expertly and before long, I could no long concentrate on what to do with my own hands as all my thoughts and sensations are now between my legs and gee, it felt so bloody good and I just got to fuck her hands now and cum ! and I did by shooting a big load, and it landed almost on my head - shit, you talk about cum on face but never did you meant your own face!! right ???

As always, Yuki continued to hold tight on my cock and just using her thumb to gently caressing the helmet area until I have no more urges.

A clean up and we are over. during my time there, the other girl in the first room had finished her client and started another one when I finished. So I suppose the business level in this shop is OK. didn't get to meet that girl though but Yuki told me she is young and pretty but also small tits, so I probably won't be bothered.

As I walked back to my car, my body just felt so good, and that's Not because I cum hard but mainly due to the good part 1 !!

If that's what you are looking for, Yuki is highly recommended.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Bumped for another Yuki fans

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which day does Yuki work at Bondi?

Quote Originally Posted by traveller1 View Post
    Which day does Yuki work at Bondi?
    You better ring first to book, but I think Tue, Thu, Sat

Cheers

Date of Visit : October 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Shop 1, 158 Bondi Road Bondi Junction 02-8970-4523, 0406-021-885

Size/shape : size 8, very tight & toned body, perky A Cup, very bouncy meaty butt !

Services Provided : Great remedial massage, sensational HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, I have seen Yuki closing to 40 times in the past 10 years

My experience/comments :

Was going to have two punts this week to reward myself, courtesy of the ATO ! but my sore back trumped my desires for big tits, so was going to see Yuki at Elizabeth Street, When I rang the shop mobile 0406-021-885, Yuki answered the phone and told me that the owner had sold the Elizabeth Street shop so she now only works at Bondi, made my booking and went there right on time.

usual easy off street 1 hr parking. Walked in and Yuki sitting at the little reception area and smiling to me, saying: what happened ? you hurt your back ?

Well, Yuki knew me for a long time way back when I had my low back problems where I had to go to Ultimo and see her like every week !

I said, yeah, playing up but not too bad, you can fix it for me.

I knew the toilet is on the ground floor so I used it first before making my way up that narrow staircase to the mezzanine floor. looks like all the rooms are empty, I asked, are you working by yourself today? No, another girl coming later, it's quiet in the morning.

So we can make a lot of noise and no problem ....................haha

I asked how much is an hour now? $65, So I gave her the massage fees plus the $20 tip for HJ. I know while Yuki had finally opened up to do the nude HJ @$50 for me the last couple of times, but she still seemed a bit uncomfortable for it, since I'm not really here to enjoy her body, happy to respect her usual boundaries on this fellow Chinamanship and just do the minimum.

ps. Yuki has NO PROBLEM going nude and be quite raunchy with western customers as I have seen plenty of reviews on Yuki by numerous punters, so don't let that hesitate you from seeing her.

I placed some more tissue papers around the head hole on the massage table, useful when I go for a quickie RnT these days, I hardly ever have any massage, but today it's different, I am here for the PART ONE !

When Yuki comes back, I was ready laying face down on the table:

Yuki started by using her palms pressing down from my lower legs and works her way up. No oil ! that's how you do it and she is so experienced, that every spots she pressed or areas she applies pressure are the right spots and sore spots, the good pains just starting to come and I felt oh so good. if you have been to a really good legit massage , you will know exact what I mean.

after about 20 min, a touch of oil was applied to her hands and she works on the muscles around my neck and shoulders, then along the spine, lower back, around my waist and on the butt. mainly the outter pressure points. then some foot massage which I wish she would stay there a bit longer but Yuki has a set routines and you won't want her to miss any particular parts of your body or anatomy, will you, believe me, just let the master do her things - and please, do yourself a favour, an one hour session is barely just enough - if time permits, I should really do an hour and a half !!

As Yuki works higher towards my groins, this is the beginning of the money shots ! her hand pushes right up to the end and next to my balls and the root of my cock - this is where all the man's health pressure points are located, and when she massage these area, it basically are soothing out any blockage inside, and you usually won't get your legit massage lady going this far up, and of course, even if she does, she would be ultra careful in Not to stimulate your balls which may resulted in an erection, where Yuki would do it different - afterall, this is what RnT is all about right, while she is doing her proper massage, she also give you a bit of a taste of the TT !! ever so gently, ever so lightly, just a tiny little bit to keep you interested but not quite enough for you to feel enough sensation and rush your blood flows towards between your legs, you wish she would touch you in more of the sensitive places, she won't ! but out of the blue, she would and everytime when her hands come back, she will give you just that little bit more hope !! I wonder how many punters at this point would have give in and put her hands straight to your hard on..................haha

then she moves to the other leg...................

a bit more bum and ass massage rimming before she went to get a very hot towel to wipe me down, fully utilising the heat on the towel to give me more shoulder massage.

then more oil on her hands and her we go...................

now Yuki would concentrate on a bit more ass massage and playing, teasing and caressing of my balls. I couldn't help but raising up my ass to give her more and full access to where I am longing for her touches. then of course, it would be too hard, too tiring and not good at all for my back to be in this position, so I have to get into my usual Yuki only/doggy position where I am on my fours, this way I can maintain my position to let Yuki play with all my private parts and family gems without damaging my back.

How good was that feel ? I must have seen over a hundred MLs, only Yuki would give me no choice but put myself into this position to receive, to enjoy and to be molested ...............lol and after about 5 minutes of this pure bliss even my arms got tired so I had to let go and collapsed and rest my head on the table, Yuki gave a light slap on my bottom and ordered me to turn over, yes ma'am !!

of course, I need a drink of water, then just lay there like a good little boy:

legs wide apart and high and hard anticipations: Yuki got more oil on her hands and cupping my balls, gee, her palm is so warm and her other fingers are now making small and circular moments on my dick head !! If you like your cock to be worshiped this way, and never quite find the right ML who really knows what to do and how to play, you should cum try and see what RnT is all about.

Rimming is happening here and there, the edging and build up is so intense, I have to tap out a few times before Yuki would slow down and build me up to the cliff's edge again. My time was up and passed but Yuki is never a clock watcher, not when she is in the middle of a cock job anyway. so she builds and builds and builds until I really couldn't take it any more and started to fuck her hands real hard and of course, the inevitable out cum was one of the biggest and furthest cum shot I have had for a very long time, two big drops landed on my own chest before the fountains of my aging DNA started streaming down to her hands. I know Yuki won't let go and she would continue to jerk until I have no more to shot, but this old man is well past his prime these days and as soon as I cum, I went sensitive and tender very quickly, so I placed my hand over hers which is still grabbing me firmly and we united into a same speed and motion and together, we slowed right down and hold on to meself to prolong my sensation a touch more, when the whole world has cum to a complete stop surrounding us, I let go of Yuki's hand, and thank her, Yuki let go of lil AH and thank me, then cleaning up time.

Gee, do I needed this resting period during the cleaning up !

eventually I got up and get dressed, Yuki stood at the corner of room looking at me and has a cheeky smile on her face as if laughing out quietly at my face which must be showing a total exhaustion ! and a cumplete happiness !

Yuki walk me down and ask me to come back to see her more often.

I remember she told me the shop is not that busy so she is working 6 days a week, sometimes she only get 4-5 jobs a day. I ask her why not come to the city and work one day in some of the more busy shops, Yuki said they only want young girls ! I thought to myself, if Yuki is working in the city, I would have seen her every second week or at lease whenever I need a good massage or a good release.

How about you, how many of you guys would go to legit massage regularly but disappointed that there is NO HAPPY ENDING ! how much are you willing to pay to have a great HJ after a good strong massage ?? IF Yuki is working in your local shopping centre and willing to quietly jerk you off after your session, won't you see her regularly ??
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Just spoke with Yuki from the shop, they have reopened after the closure and they have changed their number to: 02-9387-3696 and 0406-021-885

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review brother!

Date of Visit : June 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Shop 1, 158 Bondi Road Bondi Junction 02-9387-3696 and 0406-021-885

Size/shape : size 8, very tight & toned body, perky A Cup, very bouncy meaty butt !

Services Provided : Great remedial massage, sensational HJ, my go to massage lady

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, I have seen Yuki over 40 times in the past 12 years

My experience/comments :

I actually rang and booked Yuki last week but something at work popped up on the day so I had to cancel last minute, feel really bad, so always gonna to make up this week.

Rang again yesterday and booked for this morning. parking was a bit hard to find this morning, eventually got and walked back to the shop, just in time. downstairs was not manned so probably busy. have a look at the booking book and the last booking was 10.45 to 11.15am, my booking was 11am, so I thought, you are naughty. so I have to wait 15 min, not very happy, then there's a voice from upstairs saying: sorry, busy at the moment, please come back in 15 min, and that's not Yuki, sounds like a Thai girl or something.

So I asked, where is Yuki, Yuki not here, I have a booking, OK, please take a seat, she is coming soon.

I sat on the lounge and thought Yuki must be running late. a couple minutes later the door opened and a youngish guy walked in, he looked at me and I said, all busy !

You are the boss? no, I am waiting,

ok, I come back later.

another minute later the door opened again and this time it's Yuki, she apologised for being later as she had to take a train then change a bus so hard to control. I sat no problem, relax and get ready.

Yuki rushed upstairs to get change or get ready, but before she comes back, the other punter came down followed by the very good looking girl, she does look like Thai, very pretty face and long long hair, both of them were smiling, which is good, win win all around.

and not long after, Yuki came back down to lead me upstairs.

She didn't change to lighter working clothes, still wearing her very heavy winter street clothing. yeah, she probably was thinking about a $50 tip. That's OK, her $20 tip would have to be the BEST RnT value for money I have ever had and she never let me know, but because I cancelled on her last week, I was planning to support her by a $50 tip, doesn't look like she wants it, that's all right, I always respect her wished anyway. and after all, she did get naked for me once at Elizabeth Street and once in this shop, so that's tick tick already. We have a very long history, don't ask !

Handed over the $85 and got undressed, Yuki turned on the room heater and since she saw that I was wearing a mask, she didn't get one for herself but she took out her bottle of hand sanitizer and cleaned her hands in front of me and with a cheeky smile on her face as if telling me: look, I cleaned my hands for you. This is good, we should all look after ourselves and each other.

By now, Yuki has taken off her over coat and she has a short sleeves top on which is necessary as she would be using a lot of her forearms and elbows. more later.

So the massage has started. no oil, cold hands, but not for long, as Yuki starts working my back with her firm hands, very firm indeed, and I must say, Yuki knows my body so well over the years, she never has to ask me about the strength, where is my trouble spots, where to concentrate, she just does her things and magically, just covered all the bases.

I have said it many times before, when I need the therapeutic massage, I need to feel the good pain and right now, there are good pains aplenty. for those of you who also enjoy appreciate a firm massage, you should know the pressure points in your body too. how about the two on either side of your butt ! Yuki started by using her elbow pressing into the point, then use her now very warmed up palms to give me some circular motion of massage strokes, this is just a massage blitz. to say I am enjoying the pains would be an under statement. then a bit of oil is applied and now Yuki gave me her signature pressing down full body push oil strokes, from the bottom of my butt, low waist, low back, along the central spine, all the way up to the back of my neck, in one continuous movement, and back down, this is so good...............

Then she gave me some shoulder and neck massage before doing my hands and palms. when she moved to the feet, she is trying some new on me, Yuki placed my feet over over thigh, a bit of foot massage, reflexology, then she used her elbow to press down on one of the pressure point in the middle of my feet, press down really hard, of course it hurts a lot but it was a bearable good pain, and while she holds that position, she uses her other hand to massage the back of my lower leg, no one has ever done a foot massage in this style and feeling good of course, I bet it is good to the body too. then she did the other feet.

Then Yuki move on to the upper leg, inner thigh, top of my groin, this is where all the good legit massage places can't reach. and of course, if you happened to have a male masseuse, you won't want his hands touching your balls, would you ? but with Yuki, the closer the better, the more the better, and the firmer the press, the more intense of the good pains. I am sure Yuki is clearing all the "blockage" in that area - as later on when I have my erection, I just feel that I am more fully erected than every before, pumping more blood to the anatomy and so much more ready and hornier for the ultimate release !

Yuki did one side first, then move to the other side, and this is when she would incorporate some TT of the balls and rimming very gently, ever so lightly so that my body was aching for more. eventually, the massage must have ended and she moved full on to the TT and butt teasing, crack rimming and I inevitably have to lift and raise my ass to give Yuki's hands more access. and such a seamless transition, I went from laying on my stomach to raising my ass to rest on my knees to on all fours.

Yeap, when was the last time you were on your all fours during a RnT session ?

For me, every single sessions with Yuki, I ended up in all fours before the actual turn over.

And Yuki would just doing her thing in milking, jerking, rimming, ball playing, more good pains on the groins if she feels that I am getting to the edge and need a breather...............

There's never any rush, even though I know my hour is almost up, but Yuki was happy to carry on for as long as I can manage, well, to control not to cum is one thing, you try to be in that all fours position, it does get you very tired.

So I had enough of the teasing and happy to lay on my back and let Yuki have the finishing touches on me, and I really need to rest my two arms too................lol

More oil was applied, Yuki standing next to me, I gave her butt a pat, and I can still feel her bottom over the thick pants, my legs are wide spread, got to give the lady plenty of room, her hands are every where, one hand concentrating on the main jerking task while the other hand play a second fiddle in search of sensual spots and organs all over the open carriage regions. I knew I am getting close, even I haven't paid for her nude, I still need to have something to grab on to when I cum, so my right hand reach up to find Yuki's left breasts, grab it and have a gentle squeeze, they are not big, just a handfull, but grabbing a tits is sort of my must do thing in the home straight, now I can feel that I am cumming, so my left hand also reach out to touch Yuki's other breasts, yes, I am ready, let's empty me out YUKI !

And she did !

When the first shot shoot out and reached my chest, I honestly can feel the warmth of the liquid. It's been a while since I managed to shoot this far and this much, it must be all the build ups, oh, may be all the blockage in that region was cleared earlier so more blood flow and all that, never mind, it was a sensational finale and it was my reflex action that as soon as I shoot, my hand reach back down and placed over Yuki's so that she continued the firm grip. not that Yuki has ever let go mid stream, but it's just me, better be safe than sorry, right, and with my hand over hers, I can enjoy the touching and contacts for as long as I like.

When I finally let go, Yuki commented: you are still very strong !! thanks to you Yuki, good job !

Cleaning up and took my time to get back down stairs.

Oh, forgot to mention, not long after my session was started, another punter came in, not sure if he was the same guy who came in when I was down stairs waiting, the Thai girl took him upstairs and I believe they used the first room - leaving the middle room empty, very smart girl, but I can still hearing everything they said, like the Thai girl's name is Jenny. he is staying for 30 min, and then within minutes of Jenny returning to the room, they started laughing and I haven't heard much on the usual massage noises............haha but lots of giggling and heavy breathing from the guy, no price guess he was having a good time. and he was done while I was still enjoying my good pains.

When I was downstairs and ready to leave, Yuki introduces Jenny to me and said she has very good services, I laughed, if I come all the way here, I won't be seeing anyone else, besides, she is not better than you, right ? no, but she is young and pretty, I have a good look at Jenny, typical young Thai girl body, can't tell if she is busty, but knowing Yuki, and she knew I like big tits, so if Jenny is big, Yuki would have told me already, but she is definitely many people's cup of tea, just of body shape and look, did I say she is young and pretty face ?

Back out on the street and a very very happy man.

So in quick summary, post Covid, I have seen three of my top 10 favourite ladies, Candy, Cherry and Yuki, I won't have expected anything less , nor would I have done it any differently.

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ah Yuki , will have to go see her again soon .. or I might just call today ..

Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    Ah Yuki , will have to go see her again soon .. or I might just call today ..

Well, have you been to Yuki yet ?

Love to hear your session too Brother Hog !

Cheers

Establishment : The Shop has got a new signage, it simply said "MASSAGE" in blue colour.

Date of Visit : March 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Shop 1, 158 Bondi Road Bondi Junction 02-9387-3696 and 0406-021-885

Rates : $45, $55, $65 for 30/45/60 min massage only, plus tips

Services Provided : Great remedial massage, sensational HJ, my go to massage lady

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, I have seen Yuki over 40 times in the past 12 years

My experience/comments :

Have some nerve problems on my arm so I thought I better have a good massage to fix it, since I had seen Candy before the Lunar New Year, I better share my cums around and catch up with Yuki, rang her in the morning and got an afternoon booking.

Parking for easy today so I was 15 min early, went to the shop and saw they have got a new under awning sign, the Lucy massage is gone, just said MASSAGE, interesting, I wonder if they have got a new owner, but can't be bother to ask, I would be there to see Yuki only, and I think the mobile phone listed is actually Yuki's. so hopefully I won't lose contact like a few years back.

Push in and Yuki was sleeping on the couch downstairs, very quiet apparently, and the second girl has gone home already. Used the toilet before going upstairs, usually I would have gone up by myself, but today Yuki was walking up those tight stairs ahead of me. she was wearing a very looooose short pants and I could see the tight undies inside, wrapping up her plum pussy which is very tempting.

Yuki prepared the table cover for the first room and I pull out the $65 for the hour massage fees, lately, I have been just tipping her the $20 for the HJ as she sort of still feel embarrassed to be naked in front of me. But then I thought today is a slow day, may be I was the first customer, so I should tip her more, and then the view from walking up the stair below her sort of put my mind between her sexy legs, so I put another pineapple with it and handed the money over. Yuki looks at the cash and said, I give you change.

I said no need, it's your tips,

Too much, $20 is enough

You are so quiet today, I want to give you more tip.

No, I'm embarrass, we are friends, just shooting the airplane only is good

I don't want to be your friend today, I just want to be your customer, you don't know me, I only meet you today

Can not, you are old customer for so many years, just give you good massage and good shoot air plane ok.

this is so unfair,

please,

ok, give me back my $50, and here's your twenty !

So, there you go, the same old story. for more than 30+ session in 288 Wattle, that's the deal, where Yuki would happily get naked, do B2B with all other nationalities but Chinese. What The ! but a few years back when I reunited with her at the Elizabeth Street shop after losing contact for a few years, she was so grateful that I have found her again, she accepted my tip for the first time, TBH, her body has nothing much to write home about but to me, it was sort of a bucket list thing, so that's a tick. Then when she moved to Bondi, the first time I went there to support her, I got another taste, then the cheapie me went back to $20 and it has been like that ever since. anyway, I tried, but totally respect the lady's wishes.

The massage was very good as always, Yuki concentrated on my shoulder blades and arms today and they were very sore and painful as she thoroughly examine and massage and smoothed my tendons. usual standard push oil along my spine and lower back was as good as ever. then the hot towel, and the hammering. before Yuki's strong hands and fists were magically transformed into very soft and tender feather duster and finger tips teasers. just a touch of oil is need to heighten and enhance the sensuality and pleasure. This half asleep old Chinaman was woken up and raised on his 4 and a half limbs on the massage table. Totally at Yuki's mercy and begging for more and endless under carriage touchings. oh, she slides through my crack, now she is pampering the jewels from the south china sea, while the other hand was jerking the Hong UniKorn, or did I just doggy fuck her hand made tunnel ?

Yuki would be happy to do this edging play over and over again, but it does get tired very quickly when you are on your fours, so I have to get off and have a drink of water then lay back down on the table, spread my legs and totally submitted myself to Yuki, haha, Yuki is the master now !

She added a touch more oil on to her palms, and here we go..................

Now, this is what happen next in 95% of the times, Yuki will take me to the cliff and back until I decided to shoot or simply can't hold back any more, she is full clothed, I can grab her ass or her boobs over clothes for all I want. on a few occasions, when I was close, I slide one hand inside her bra and had a hand full but it won't last long, Yuki's hand will make damn sure of that, I grab her tits, she went turbo jet jerking and I cum in the next 10 second, end of session.................lol

Today is slightly different because of the loose pants she was wearing, I can slip my hand inside and play with her pussy over the tight undies she wore, they are skin tight so all her curves and contour were so smooth to my hand. If you imagine she was wearing a condom over her pussy and ass that would be 99% accurate !

My left hand as usual, trying to slip inside and locate the nipple, it's a game Yuki and I have been playing for years ! but it seems today I am not going to get my way, Yuki taps my hand and said, put it outside only, ok, a no is a no, so I grab one of the tits from the outside, but I sort of need to feel some skin before I wanted to cum, so my other hand slip inside the undies and caressing Yuki's ass, never cross my mind to slide it further down to explore her pussy, I'm not a pussy man, which is probably why my ass play have never met with any resistance.

So much talks, in real time, it's only about 2 minutes, so it's time to cum, Yuki knows I'm close, so as usually, she put her left hand above my cock to block the cum shot, basically she tried to avoid a cum everywhere outcum. but I ask her to move her hand as I would like to see how far I can shoot. As I know my standard these days are pretty poor and ordinary to say the lease, but today she gave me a very good build up, so may I could do a good job !!

And I sure did. first shot landed half way up my chest, second shot can't keep up, just landed on my belly, then the rest of the juices were just squeezed out, but that first shot was a welcome sight, I still got a bit left in me, just need someone as good as Yuki to build me up. And Yuki gave me the ultimate compliment: just like 10 years ago !!!

Thanks Yuki, you are too kind and you will always be a good friend. It's ok to keep your clothes on too................haha

Clean up and go, one more strong hard squeeze of that ass before I head back out to the sunny Bondi afternoon.

Cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another great AR, thank you! I saw her last year, can confirm she is outstanding. Her edging is top notch.

...but no rimming. Sounds like you didn't get any this time either, or did I miss that?

Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post
    Another great AR, thank you! I saw her last year, can confirm she is outstanding. Her edging is top notch.

...but no rimming. Sounds like you didn't get any this time either, or did I miss that?
    No, you read it correctly, no pampering of my back side this time, just sliding through the crack only. Not really into prostate stimulation but do enjoy a bit of knocking on the door ...... haha

BTW, you did get the nude treatments right ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    No, you read it correctly, no pampering of my back side this time, just sliding through the crack only. Not really into prostate stimulation but do enjoy a bit of knocking on the door ...... haha

BTW, you did get the nude treatments right ?
    yeah, i got the NHJ and prostate.

i think of rimming as meaning tongue on/in butt (which i have never had). i think you use to mean fingers on outside?

Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post
    yeah, i got the NHJ and prostate.

i think of rimming as meaning tongue on/in butt (which i have never had). i think you use to mean fingers on outside?
    Rimming with tongue would usually lead into dragon drill which is sort of Diamonds services from 5 Star and Ginza ? Unrealistic to expect those kind of services outside of FS where at least on suite showers are standard.

So yes, rimming in RnT would be carried out by hands in my book.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My mind has been blown away I was with Yuki yesterday for an hour and OMG she is absolutely rocking amazing not much is for AR As it was pretty similar to what OP has described but wow she definitely knows how to handle a man and his manhood
    If you Fancy an Asian milf hands down She will not disappoint you
    We were the only two in the shop so after an hour massage and extras I asked her what time does she want to close she said if no customer then she close now so I extended for another hour and that was also amazing Same level of energy same level of enthusiasm same level of sexual contact
    Her English is very limited so just keep that in mind we could only communicate via Google translator as me not being a native Chinese speaker
    The pressure points during part one , I can still feel them after 24 hours She is one strong lady. Thank you master AHLONGER Can’t wait to try your next recommendation

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I wonder who is older? Anna or Yuki?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for review, I know the feel of having a regular to go to. When you Just get so comfy with each other like old mates. Nothing like having a sure thing experience wise

Quote Originally Posted by doyouseewhatisee View Post
    My mind has been blown away I was with Yuki yesterday for an hour and OMG she is absolutely rocking amazing not much is for AR As it was pretty similar to what OP has described but wow she definitely knows how to handle a man and his manhood
    If you Fancy an Asian milf hands down She will not disappoint you
    We were the only two in the shop so after an hour massage and extras I asked her what time does she want to close she said if no customer then she close now so I extended for another hour and that was also amazing Same level of energy same level of enthusiasm same level of sexual contact
    Her English is very limited so just keep that in mind we could only communicate via Google translator as me not being a native Chinese speaker
    The pressure points during part one , I can still feel them after 24 hours She is one strong lady. Thank you master AHLONGER Can’t wait to try your next recommendation
    You are most welcome Bro!

Great to see that you had a good time with Yuki.

Extended your session to another hour too, you meant to tell me she didn’t completely emptied you out on your first session, that’s disappointing........ lol

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    I wonder who is older? Anna or Yuki?
    Both ladies are in their 40’s - so I don’t think I can see the difference.

Body wise, Anna has much bigger tits and is definitely the one if I just want a 30 min quickie. Yuki is more for the massage and fixing my back. And the best VFM if you only want to spend the $20 for a clothed HJ !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast