Thread: Where would you go to punt when international borders open up

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnie_Fan_81 View Post
    Japan for me if I had to pick, not even going to consider leaving Australia till this is all sorted.
    Japan is my favourite destination; a beautiful place to visit, but not really a punting destination. Restricted, and often expensive.

My intel suggests some of the foreigner friendly/dependent places have closed already. Past experience suggests it could be a long time before foreigners will be "trusted" to be "safe" customers.

I read a comment that when the border is opened again, it could be restricted to "business purposes" and access to public transport will be limited.

But if you have reasonable social skills, "freebies" should still be readily available.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnie_Fan_81 View Post
    Japan for me if I had to pick, not even going to consider leaving Australia till this is all sorted.
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Japan is my favourite destination; a beautiful place to visit, but not really a punting destination. Restricted, and often expensive.

My intel suggests some of the foreigner friendly/dependent places have closed already. Past experience suggests it could be a long time before foreigners will be "trusted" to be "safe" customers.

I read a comment that when the border is opened again, it could be restricted to "business purposes" and access to public transport will be limited.

But if you have reasonable social skills, "freebies" should still be readily available.
    Best place for punting with Japanese girls is Sydney.
    If you want to be really specific Surry Hills.
    Before the coronavirus thing there were dozens of fresh new young Japanese girls arriving every month.
    Really starting realise how good we had it here for so long.
    There are still a few left in Sydney to keep us entertained, but yeah really looking forward to when all the newbies start rolling in again.

Senior Member(無間使者) Arnie_Fan_81's Avatar
    @aussiegaigin and @rooter

Thanks for the info, looks like Japan might be out of question, no harm though because like rooter said surry hills is the place to be for J girls.

Still have to venture that way.