Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BBBJ with CIM shop - Is it a good investment?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The great thing about Styles@Narwee for me, was exactly that the girl won't necessarily strip nude or allow to touch them
    The service was $80 for BBJ only, was up to the girl allow or not more interaction

That was exciting!

I felt good each time i click with the girl and she was willing of going a bit over what she was paid for
    The service was personal...and to me that was the whole point in trekking all the way to Narwee...personalised not robotic service

I imagine many greedy punters complaining and asking nude service, 69 and all sort of things...but this was against the true nature of the shop itself, so i suppose Alysha and Crystal left
    Now it is just a below average FS shop, and they still have to use the eternal unfulfilled promise that Alysha will be back in 2 weeks to keep the customers interested...really sad

The market is there ready to be conquered by some smart entrepreneur

'''''''''''''''''''''

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    You don't even need a new shop to provide this service!
    Any existing FS shop could offer this service.
    Most FS shops have attractive girls with good bbbj/cim skills.
    Its just a matter of the manager asking which girls are Ok with providing this service and setting a price and thats it.
    The girls would still provide the usual FS but this bbbj only service would just be a specific booking they are availale for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Its just a matter of the manager asking which girls are Ok with providing this service and setting a price and thats it.
    The girls would still provide the usual FS but this bbbj only service would just be a specific booking they are availale for.
    I hate to disagree with you but none of the 533 gals can compare to alysha or crytal in term of look. Maybe Nana can but from memory she only dose cbj and her skill can't be compare to alysha or crystal. Why they have to move from artatmon.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Exactly.
    I actually only had one session with Crystal and she was wearing her classic little black dress.
    We hit it off really well and with 10 minutes she had her shoulder straps down revealing a sexy black bra and the bottom of her dress pulled up to her waist revealing a sexy black g string and hot little arse.
    It was so fucking hot; much hotter than being nude - I am getting a hard-on just remembering it!
    I also had a great connection with Crystal. I used to be the first customer for her day. Only saw her a few times but I remember the first time I met her, she jumped on my lap and said, you book me. I actually had a choice between Alyssa and Crystal that day. Anyway, Crystal managed to fit in DFK, dress off, hot, hot g-string. She gave me a lap dance and kept flashing her pussy at me. Needless to say, it was 40 minutes well worth it. I remember doing a little talking at the end but I think Sally had a chat to her because I got along we'll with her too.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPunter View Post
    The great thing about Styles@Narwee for me, was exactly that the girl won't necessarily strip nude or allow to touch them

The market is there ready to be conquered by some smart entrepreneur
    Dammit MaxImpact, you really have me considering it now...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    You are forgetting that in the first week, you may not have any customers and may have to fork out rent and a minimum wage to keep the girls happy until things pick up. Also, don't forget 4 weeks bond, rent up front plus office refurbish or new furniture.

You will also have phone, Internet, reception employee, credit card facility, towels, etc. I would suggest that you have at least $40k ready to lose on the assumption that it doesn't work out.

I gave this serious thought until for all of the hassle, I realized that I was making more money in the short term share market and wouldn't have to deal with all of the bs associated with owning a shop.
    Don't forget you also need to lodge DA with council to run business unless building is already used for similar type business. This con take Time and Money. I n meantime you are paying dead rent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyphil55 View Post
    Don't forget you also need to lodge DA with council to run business unless building is already used for similar type business. This con take Time and Money. I n meantime you are paying dead rent.
    If you don't want to go with the hassles of doing everything legit...
    Rent a unit in World Tower, with all thousands of people coming in/out constantly, nobody will notice you are running a business.

I don't agree that this service would be the same if provided by a standard FS shop
    I like the idea of being suck by an "amateur", not a professional FS WL

Alysha, Crystal, Coco were special because they were not FS WL, they were still "pure" eh eh
    I always felt like getting a BJ by a girl just met at a party that doesn't want to go all the way to sex...but that was just my fantasy...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dammit MaxImpact, you really have me considering it now...
    I gave it a serious thought too...but it needs time and commitment, particularly to start the business and complete the recruiting.
    Difficult to run an activity like this in secret, if you are attached to someone

For now i am happy with my life, with my gf and with my occasional punting

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPunter View Post
    I gave it a serious thought too...but it needs time and commitment, particularly to start the business and complete the recruiting.
    Difficult to run an activity like this in secret, if you are attached to someone

For now i am happy with my life, with my gf and with my occasional punting
    Yes, especially when I am already making a great income through my legit business. The biggest issue isn't dead rent or things like that, it's communicating to the BT's (blowjob technicians).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, especially when I am already making a great income through my legit business. The biggest issue isn't dead rent or things like that, it's communicating to the BT's (blowjob technicians).
    Agree, the investment is not an issue, you can start easily the business with 10K and get even in 2 months

Once you get it started, if you run it properly respecting the technicians then it become much easier to recruit since the word will spread across the girls
    If the girl don't mind sucking, it is easy money, 10 min job instead of 60 minutes sweating doing full service

Expat websites should be the starting point...i might really post an ad on Hojunara and see if i receive only insults or some interest as well

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Duplicated post

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Good idea, sounds too easy, but im sure it's not

Banned
    You'd think a girl that sucks cocks all day wouldnt mind showing some titties

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i have been thinking about this idea too.

i have a contact in korea who can assist with recruitment.(former bbbj technician)

if any one is interested in the business. please email me on bbbjcim@hotmail.com

I think I'll talk to some Cauc ML's I know that provide the odd extra to see if a Cauc BBBJ CIM would work.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i think caus , will ask more money , therefore decrease in your margin , or higher price charge and less punters visiting . price and demand elasticity.

Quote Originally Posted by koolace2000 View Post
    i think caus , will ask more money , therefore decrease in your margin , or higher price charge and less punters visiting . price and demand elasticity.
    You'd be surprised at how little they make per 90 mins as ML's. Since I already now how much they get along with how much they charge with extras, I would aim to keep the price to $75 per 20 mins and still ensure they get more as a BJ Tech.

The thing is I was mainly concerned about the communication with Korean BT because I don't speak Korean. Which would also make it hell to manage the day to day activities. There are a whole heap of local girls willing to do something similar if the money was right.

Banned
    Seriously, do you think the cops and owners from other shops are gonna let you guys just open without wanting a slice of the action?
    wake up to yourselves!

Most of the other shops are doing just fine... Cops don't want to be on film either...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast