Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Just Saying- Don't Shoot Me!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 8inches View Post
    Is this 1 of your cryptic posts that only you understand?

McDoubles are $2 read between the lines!
    Nope everyone is complaining about something that will not change, which makes this thread pointless, so I'll add to the pointlessness by saying "I like cheese burgers" get the point? Nope? neither do I.

Yamada is unstoppable there isn't a single member or even a group of members who could slow him down, so why stress over things you can not control...just go with it. First world problem.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    But it is stopable. Firstly by admin and secondly by the shops themself taking the feedback seriously and constructively. Moc seems to have and it is appreciated. Another thread has been started on same topic. Let me ask, is this a punter forum that allows shop advertising, or a shop forum that allows punters to post? On one hand our voice should be heard and respected, or else it is no different from hl where shops rule and we are gradually to become insignificant. Links to reviews in the roster section etc would be fine, and yes punters constantly bombarding with rosters etc of shops they are affiliated with need to be treated the same, it is enough of a problem that it is coming to a head. At the moment I can't be bothered reading nor posting reviews because I can't be bothered with all the shop posts in there bumping threads etc.
    Anyway, the point is raised, one shop appears to be addressing the concerns raised. Lets see what happens.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    But it is stopable. Firstly by admin and secondly by the shops themself taking the feedback seriously and constructively. Moc seems to have and it is appreciated. Another thread has been started on same topic. Let me ask, is this a punter forum that allows shop advertising, or a shop forum that allows punters to post? On one hand our voice should be heard and respected, or else it is no different from hl where shops rule and we are gradually to become insignificant. Links to reviews in the roster section etc would be fine, and yes punters constantly bombarding with rosters etc of shops they are affiliated with need to be treated the same, it is enough of a problem that it is coming to a head. At the moment I can't be bothered reading nor posting reviews because I can't be bothered with all the shop posts in there bumping threads etc.
    Anyway, the point is raised, one shop appears to be addressing the concerns raised. Lets see what happens.
    This statement makes alot of sense, I hope you don't mind me quoting it in another thread in the after report section that is being spammed by a member of this forum that continues to ignore what members are complaining about.

It's quite simple really guys, admin created a roster section for the shops to post rosters whenever they feel and members don't reply.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Go for it mate. Be my guest.

Brother Hell No has been banned!!
    Oh well I guess we'll never know :-(
    Dont talk about people being banned or you will get banned.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
    Dont talk about people being banned or you will get banned.
    Don't talk about people talking about people getting banned or you will get banned.

Haha cheers

Don't talk about people talking about people getting banned or you will get banned.

Haha cheers
    That's more like it !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gees I'm off the forum a couple of days and I miss this thread unfold. I knew something had changed when I logged in today and the first page wasn't filled with pages bumped by advertisers

Can only be a good thing as it was getting out of control. I must admit I was one of the punters that just scrolled past anything whose last post was a shop. The bumping thing isn't my main annoyance though. What sometimes find tiresome is threads that I read looking for honest punter reviews being filled with questionable looking reviews or being spammed by members with their own agendas pushing their favourite shops.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Slarty, I don't think anyone here writes questionable reviews. How often does someone challenge a review? It's rare and often others chime in to backup the reviewers point of view. An untruthful reviewer would last long here.

Of course we may all sometimes get overly enthusiastic about our favourite shops and bump them up a bit. At least that's just the actions of satisfied customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Apologies I have been a bit vague and as a result some people that post genuine reviews might think I am talking about them- not the case I know most reviews are genuine. Suffice to say I see some (not many) posts that look like they might be written under a 'ghost' user name. The writing style can look familiar. I am sure a few forum members will know what I am talking about.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with Max Impact's initial post, too much spamming by certain shop owners. And since my money talks, I would be inclined to stay away from all the spamming shops.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by playerz View Post
    Agree with Max Impact's initial post, too much spamming by certain shop owners. And since my money talks, I would be inclined to stay away from all the spamming shops.
    I think other members will get turned off by shops bumping threads and spamming the forum with rosters?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    I think other members will get turned off by shops bumping threads and spamming the forum with rosters?
    Especially if those shops get asked questions by punters and they just get ignored.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''

Banned
    Ask no questions-get no lies

Love your cryptic remarks 8 - not sure what they mean but keep em coming!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggydog View Post
    Great maturity showed by MOC,I hope punters reward them by giving business,their re-posts have vanished from the AR forum.
    It would be great if admin gave the shops the ability to have a ongoing thread at the top of the AR, so they are able to link reviews & rave about a girl,without pushing all the genuine new reviews off the page.
    Almost makes me want to start posting AR's again.
    Would be amazing if Yamada & TP64 also listened to feedback & did the same thing,both are great shops,but very sad they are not listening to customers in this regard.Instead we see lots of posts continuing on the AR,pushing out the people who took the time to post a new review,which is what I certainly am looking for,not a 60th re-post from a shop...
    It is a shame Yamada posts things like "yeah, this forum has a lot of wanker so, many comment is kind of bullshit." instead of showing some business sense like MOC & heeding the call.
    Often small business people suffer from "god "syndrome,having never swum with the big fishes in big business,they feel they have all the answers, yes you may have great girls,which is the main thing,but unless you own the forum, I don't see why people should be so inconsiderate to push out punter reviews with shop spam...
    Admin is this forum owned by the shops?
    If so make it clear so people who wish to post AR's in a forum for punters can take that decision..!
    Well said Shaggydog!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't know about other bod, but I vote with my feet. Which I know means I miss some great girls. But I am busy. I like my SMS to
    be answered quickly, I like website descriptions to
    be accurate. NB face and services provided. Also not keeping photos of girls who left in 1987.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just a quick check at 7:30pm today- in the after report section 24 out of 40 threads on the top page the last post is by Shop Owners or their 'Close Friend'. Looks like things are going back quickly to spam city.

Quote Originally Posted by slarty View Post
    Just a quick check at 7:30pm today- in the after report section 24 out of 40 threads on the top page the last post is by Shop Owners or their 'Close Friend'. Looks like things are going back quickly to spam city.
    I don't think the situation will change much, just have to go around them a bit

Cheers

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast