Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Again! This time is deliberately!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Again! This time is deliberately!

I ring up to 218 pretty baby massage for an appointment this morning saying turning up in 15 min Suki said it was fine. After about 10minute in saturday traffic congestion I was in thomas street ready to park my car the phone ring. Guess what? Its Suki and she said three guy come in together and wanted massage so I can't do your booking. I told her I am in thomas st about to park my car what you want me to do? She have the guts and ask me to go shopping and come back!
    This is second time I weren't able to honoured the booking recently and this time its deliberate. First time from this shop. She did ring up again to applogise and offered a discount if I come back an hour later but I weren't in the mood anymore. Whats $5 or $10 off? My time is worth more than that! I told her this might be how you do business but surly its not the right way. The fact is she know who I am and call my name on the phone I must have been saved in her contact and I go there pretty much on a weekly bases and she still screw me like this.

Banned
    go to 221 instead or a quick trip down to 104 Hampden in Artarmon...ask for Penny on a Saturday.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @Reve: When you rang to make a booking did they ask you which girl you picked for your booking or did you just say you are coming in 15min without specifying which girl you want to see?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    So why didn't you just walk a few doors down around the corner?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes I did told her who I wanted to see but it dose not matter. There is only four room even if I settled to see a different gal it would have been another half an hour meaning one gal is already busy before hand. She already admit it was her fault that she wanted the three customer 3X$115 over me 1x$115 (but on a weekly bases)!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    So why didn't you just walk a few doors down around the corner?
    Which one?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    go to 221 instead or a quick trip down to 104 Hampden in Artarmon...ask for Penny on a Saturday.
    104 hampdem is that a thai shop? If it is I had a pretty bad experience there and vouch never to go back again.

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    stick with pretty baby massage for a screw without having to pay for it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Shop 221, entrance on the Thomas St side, just in the front door. If not, I would have headed over to 24 Oscar.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chandra_man1 View Post
    stick with pretty baby massage for a screw without having to pay for it.
    do confess!!

Banned
    take her advise bro go shopping for a better shop and dont go back. There are plenty of shops around you don't have to put up with that sort of service, a booking is a booking and as long as your not late it should be honoured.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    do confess!!
    i dont mean literally getting a screw. the OP got fucked in the ass by the owner delaying his booking.
    lost in translation, my bad indglish

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lightbulb Getting even

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    ... She already admit it was her fault that she wanted the three customer 3X$115 over me 1x$115 (but on a weekly bases)!
    If you have the nerve, ring her each week for the next 4 weeks to tell her you don't want a booking this week, but that you'll be back on the 5th week, so that her 3 x $115 from today's punters will have cost her 4 x $115 from you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Animus View Post
    Make bookings under different names from different numbers, and then just dont turn up
    Then you screw up the booking system for everyone else! You may have a grudge for the mamasan or the shop but then you are making it difficult for the ml who work there and other brothers!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Make bookings under different names from different numbers, and then just dont turn up
    Revenge is a sweet feeling, but only if they know it is you delivering it, and why!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Thats childish and stuffs it up for everyone why dont you have the balls to tell her what the problem is and either sort it out to the benifit of all or just dont go back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate, there are at least 17 shops (or varying quality) in Chatswood within 10 mins walk of Pretty Baby, 2 in the same building and another 2 across the road !!

Take your money elsewhere, and avoid that crazy Suki.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer View Post
    Mate, there are at least 17 shops (or varying quality) in Chatswood within 10 mins walk of Pretty Baby, 2 in the same building and another 2 across the road !!

Take your money elsewhere, and avoid that crazy Suki.
    I know 200 is a thai shop heard 221 many time but have not been there before don't even know where about it is. 769 pacific hwy no thanks only fat porkchop there apart from lulu but... I knew there is one in Thomas street and that's all I knew around that area within walking distance of 218.

Banned
    Revenge is a dish best served cold.
    Let it slide for a while then give her a taste

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast