Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any good Asian night club near city?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Sugar is no fun!
    and overcharged

Senior Member(無間使者)
    bros dont waste yout money on ktv lol leave that for asia trip, go out to bars chat to girls and you may get lucky if you sweet talk haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All you talking about Cheers, went down there on a Friday night like 6 months back... had a shitty drink and left the club with my friends in a hurry 'cos the place was full of pork chops. I see a lot of Koreans nowdays there, maybe I will head down there soon.

Home Bar on Friday Nights, Civic on Fridays and Saturdays, City Hotel on Saturdays (the promotion girls are sexy to cute), The Martin Place Bar is Bamboo, crammed up which is probably how the sleazy fuckers who frequent there like it. I used to go Bamboo, but not anymore.

You can find a few Asians at Ivy...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last year there has a "swing box",so good!
    However,now the one is closed.
    What a pity!

Quote Originally Posted by pussylover9 View Post
    yes, i've done that last year for 2 girls out serving which charge $1000-$2000 for overnight. it depends on your luck, if some girl like you , it is FREE!!! haha....you get there have a try your luck at some weekend night...normally the shop won't charge any dollar from this rate . you just pay to girl straight up...but it is not easy to find out cute or very pretty gals. but some is pork chops or old enough...there is another one time at pacific hwy i and my another 2 friends bring out 3 girls from shop after they shut down in the early morning to our hotel rooms, and you know what? all free!!! cheers...
    Lucky day .........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    pontoon at darling harbour on friday nights has some of the hottest asian girls. on saturday nights, i recommend Kin.Ki on 349 king st. It is an asian club event where all the girls are gorgeous. most of them are australian born asian girls. if you looking for international asian girls...i think cheers is a hot spot..i think. have not been there in ages.

Cheers is good but to small area

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh i forgot to mention shark hotel on friday nights . been there few weeks ago. asian girls galore with a good mix of australian born and international girls.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12