Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: baby daisy/Mulan baby catfish scam

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, I think we won’t be seeing any mulanbaby posts anytime soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Nx8888 View Post
    Doesn't sound like pimp, but sounds like his in love
    I love them all mate. 😁😁😁

Quote Originally Posted by gunit View Post
    I don't know what you heard about me
    But a bitch can't get a dollar out of me
    No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see
    That I'm a motherfucking P-I-M-P

Cant u see my name I'm 50 cent gunit muhahahahaha
    Oh you sound like da man, wanna go for a coffee or a fucking Ice tea or whatever you motherfucker drink?

You broke your yearly average posts in 5 hours......there must be some motive for you to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Sorry bro, I don't think so.

It's a really good setup and I never said I believe it.

It's an agency posing as WL.

That's why I deleted the WeChat and am not going back.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    We will chat soon bro

Banned
    Who really cares .., ?
    If the girls and service are fine ...great outcome

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing to comment really

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Oh you sound like da man, wanna go for a coffee or a fucking Ice tea or whatever you motherfucker drink?

You broke your yearly average posts in 5 hours......there must be some motive for you to come out.
    Thanks for invite pimp! I'll meet you at fook hing steet, corner of fat kok and sum ting Wong Avenue.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Well, I think we won’t be seeing any mulanbaby posts anytime soon!
    I dont think so
    In general chat
    They got new post
    Cocobaby now

Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    I dont think so
    In general chat
    They got new post
    Cocobaby now
    Yep, all the same person.

They're an agency, nothing wrong with the girls.

Just get a paid account and advertise just like Dreamgirls did.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Yep, all the same person.

They're an agency, nothing wrong with the girls.

Just get a paid account and advertise just like Dreamgirls did.

I dont know about this 1
    But back dreamgirl is open
    D girls quality are quite good

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    what I'm trying to said
    After this topic is up
    Mulanbaby is gone missing
    But cocobaby is starting a new topic

Banned
    This all sounds like a disenchanted punter causing trouble
    Bullying a young lady trying to make some money during difficult times
    No wonder she’s gone quiet... the jackals are out

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    I'm not here 2 cause trouble
    Only pointing out d point

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Buddy everyones money come from hard work too, when u get scammed and ripped off would u be pissed! She can still get a job at a real shop, and I'm sure some older person will find her attractive. but I'm 30 so for me to pay $300 for someone that is 10 years older with average service is a rip off. They should advertise her as milf for $200h max. I can tell she doesn't post on the forum so I asked her, and she said her boss chats on the forums. So other punters have the right to know.

My experience with the Daisy I saw was great, check the private AR section.

It really should have been in the normal AR section since it's an agency.

My review was for a girl, not the agency.

Who knows how many girls play Daisy?

If different girls use the name Daisy, then my review is useless.

From the comments it seems like there are at least 2 girls called Daisy.

More like Coco, who speaks English well is sometimes Daisy, whereas the Daisy I saw does not speak English well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gunit View Post
    Buddy everyones money come from hard work too, when u get scammed and ripped off would u be pissed! She can still get a job at a real shop, and I'm sure some older person will find her attractive. but I'm 30 so for me to pay $300 for someone that is 10 years older with average service is a rip off. They should advertise her as milf for $200h max.
    Maybe you went to the wrong address.... this girl is at Macquarie Park and she’s not much older than 25...
    If you don’t like what you see then walk...
    We’ve all walked at some stage because of fake photos
    Don’t do the deed and then complain

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ok so to summarise.
    It may or may not be Daisy who is running the advertising/wechat etc. I saw no reason to doubt it was her when I saw her but it really wouldn't bother me if it wasn't. As has been said, if the girls are good who cares really?
    The girl I saw in the room was 100% the girl I saw in the photo. I have no doubt about it at all.
    If you believe advertised ages I have some wonderful magic beans to sell you, but there's an ice cubes chance in hell she is over 40. She is 26-30ish I would guess.
    I read a whole heap of reviews over on XXX also and again from people I would consider reliable sources, talking about what a great gfe they had and how she's hot/pretty etc. Only 1 negative review was a guy who said she was overrated because he found she didn't give the kind of service he wanted, didn't like DATY etc (She seemed more than fine with it in my session, but again that doesn't mean for some reason in his session she may have been uncomfortable or whatever). There may have been more in the replies but I wasn't going to waste too much more time.
    To say she has zero English is wide of the mark. I can't speak for others but we talked about a few chit-chatty subjects and she really had no trouble understanding me. Having spent a significant part of my life in Asia I modify my pace, accent and vocabulary according to the perceived level of English so that could be a factor. If I tried to talk about complex topics or had a thick accent it could be a different story.
    What doesn't sit well with me is, if it is an agency, why "Daisy" was actively trying to pass off clients to other girls both here and on XXX rather than trying to recruit girls to fill the demand for those time slots (weekends)? A pimp/agent would see the $$$ and act accordingly. Thus I believe they are genuinely a group of acquaintences/friends that may have one friend running communications.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Ok so to summarise.
    It may or may not be Daisy who is running the advertising/wechat etc. I saw no reason to doubt it was her when I saw her but it really wouldn't bother me if it wasn't. As has been said, if the girls are good who cares really?
    The girl I saw in the room was 100% the girl I saw in the photo. I have no doubt about it at all.
    If you believe advertised ages I have some wonderful magic beans to sell you, but there's an ice cubes chance in hell she is over 40. She is 26-30ish I would guess.
    I read a whole heap of reviews over on XXX also and again from people I would consider reliable sources, talking about what a great gfe they had and how she's hot/pretty etc. Only 1 negative review was a guy who said she was overrated because he found she didn't give the kind of service he wanted, didn't like DATY etc (She seemed more than fine with it in my session, but again that doesn't mean for some reason in his session she may have been uncomfortable or whatever). There may have been more in the replies but I wasn't going to waste too much more time.
    To say she has zero English is wide of the mark. I can't speak for others but we talked about a few chit-chatty subjects and she really had no trouble understanding me. Having spent a significant part of my life in Asia I modify my pace, accent and vocabulary according to the perceived level of English so that could be a factor. If I tried to talk about complex topics or had a thick accent it could be a different story.
    What doesn't sit well with me is, if it is an agency, why "Daisy" was actively trying to pass off clients to other girls both here and on XXX rather than trying to recruit girls to fill the demand for those time slots (weekends)? A pimp/agent would see the $$$ and act accordingly. Thus I believe they are genuinely a group of acquaintences/friends that may have one friend running communications.
    Some people can't judge age in Asian girls, but u cant just look at the face because many Asian look young in their face. Daisy has a voice of a 40+ lady, wrinkles on the stomach and feet, and you don't get that when u in your 20s or 30s especially for a girl. She has a boob job so u know she take care of herself. You can get a face lift but can't get a feet lift or change your voice.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Ok so to summarise.
    Well articulated that man...
    As with any circumstance YMMV...some girls don’t like DATY from dudes with facial hair... themes are the breaks
    She’ll still be having my business... In fact she’d have more of it if she was closer to city

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Gunit if you don't mind me asking, what is your cultural background?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast