Contact Details/Address/Weblink : No website

Phone : 9787 2657

Hours of Business : Not sure

Rates : $50/30min

Size/shape : OK face, slimish figure, B-cups, mostly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, cowgirl, FIA, doggie, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Good for $50

My experience/comments : Had a booking at another place but it didn’t come to fruition and I happened to be in the area so I popped into 269 for a cheapo quickie.

I couldn’t give a fig who I saw so I just turned up (but I wouldn’t have minded seeing Apple again for some more anal but she wasn’t working today).

Went in and literally bumped into a decent-looking girl who said she was called Melissa, but she had a booking so I was shown into a room and I was joined by Mango.

She had an OK face and was wearing a short orange dress and confirmed she did BBBJ and CIM so I handed over a pineapple and stripped.

Mango removed her dress and her cherry-coloured bra and knickers to reveal a slimish figure with natural B-cups and a trimmed bush.

Mango knelt between my legs and started stroking my banana and fondling my plums before taking me in her mouth.

It was a decent BBBJ with no teeth and good hand-action but it did get slightly toothy when she later went faster.

She asked a couple of times if I wanted to fuck but it was still too soon so I said “Later” before eventually asking her to get a condom.

Mango dressed me and we started with some cowgirl and she rode me with some passion (another fruit) for a while.

I reached back and stuck a figure up her arsehole without complaint.

We then switched to some standing doggie, which was good as she has a nice pear-shaped butt.

I had my thumb up her date and it seemed roomy but she said “Sore” when I asked whether she did anal. (Perhaps she does but just not today.)

I was close to cumming so I removed the condom and lay down for some more BJ and soon squirted my kum(quat) in her mouth.

Left a couple of minutes early but they were busy and I’d done what I wanted to do so no complaints.

Mango works there Tuesdays and Fridays, doesn’t work anywhere else, is from Beijing and has been in Australia two years.

C’mon. That’s not a bad effort – 12 different types of fruit, and the word “fruition”, in one short review!!!! (Definitely got too much time on my hands.)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    wtf fs for $50?! how is that even possible?!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    He paid $50 and then another pineapple( $50)
    For fuck and blow job

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate8 View Post
    He paid $50 and then another pineapple( $50)
    For fuck and blow job
    Random is correct - it is $50 in total for 30min for FS. No extra payments.

If you see Apple there, the $50 includes anal.

In fact, when I saw Apple I said to her when she first entered the room "You do good service?" and the very first thing she said to me was "You can fuck my bum".

Fred

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Random is correct - it is $50 in total for 30min for FS. No extra payments.

If you see Apple there, the $50 includes anal.

In fact, when I saw Apple I said to her when she first entered the room "You do good service?" and the very first thing she said to me was "You can fuck my bum".

Fred
    WOW,
    That is cheap

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mangos... pineapples... anal for $50 thanks