Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cindy - my new favourite

Person's Name : Cindy

Establishment : Parramatta Blossom Massage

Date of Visit : Sept 2020

Phone : 0450733267 0450723267

Hours of Business : 10 til 8

Rates : $65 hr + tip

Size/shape : Beautiful face, excellent fit body, great butt and enhanced C-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

Long time user of the forum, but first review. Always felt a bit strange "rating" the experience, but i realised today that sometimes it just helps guys like me find good places.

I had heard this place had changed hands, and was reluctant to go again as my last visit wasn't too exciting.
    Couldn't find any reviews so decided to take one for the team. I'm writing the review as the shop is great, and Cindy fantastic.

Made contact via wechat and instantly felt like a good experience with quick contact and lots of interest in what i was after. Looked at the roster pics and chose Cindy.

When I got there, Sasha the mamasan was very welcoming and happy to see me. Gave me a choice of room (quiet, lighter, darker, etc) and said Cindy was a great choice and will be in shortly.

When Cindy walked in, I was blown away, looked just like her photos, and very friendly.
    Had a great conversation with Cindy, about all of the other massage places I had been and then I realised I had way too many!

Off with the clothes, face down, and one of the best part 1 massages I have had. Cindy is only tiny, but has great strength and technique. A bit of teasing, hot towels, then the flip.

Cindy's body is amazing. She encouraged touching and I obliged.
    It was a great pt2, and everything it should have been.

Not an exciting review, and I guess a standard R&T, but this place deserves a visit. It's clean, Sasha is great, and Cindy is my new favourite.

My all time favourite was Jessie from 84a (now mamasan @ Saigon St Marys) and I've been struggling to find a replacement since.
    I think Cindy is my new favourite.

Sasha tells me all girls are great, so it's worth a visit for any of you that are out that way.

Entry door is on Church St, but they have the road closed for roadwork and it's not too busy on the footpath.

Vouch your comments of Sasha, lovely lady well known demand from customers request
    This shop is clean and well decorated

Thanks for sharing AR